144: Ulla The Valiant

When all sorts of disasters receded, there were barely enough Apostles left, ending the Civil War there and then. Consequently, people from the underground metropolis emerged, leaving all Districts empty. 

The Imperial Soldiers that were not badly wounded were commanded to do a massive organization of the foreign refugees that were living in the metropolis before. Furthermore, they were also tasked to imprison the captured holy knights, mages and priests so as to avoid further complication. These members of Apostles were then sent in the Castle's tortured chambers. There, they will be tortured to talk, to find out the locations of other Experimental Facilities and what other secrets that had not been divulged to the King.

Duran and Izaya left Eden Kingdom right away after taking with them documents that would prevent the King of Eden Kingdom initiate war with the nation they intended to create. For many years to come, the nation they will establish will be protected by the biggest nation in continent Sabrina: Eden Kingdom.

The Princess from Yatsohara reunited with her fiance, the second son of General Dean Fang, Fredreck Fang. Also known as the Right Advisor of the King of Eden. Their wedding will be held after 2 years to provide the citizens time to recover from all their lost, as well as the nation with their depressed economy.

Almost everything was in chaos within the capital city when suddenly, legions of half-beast warriors requested to meet the King and for Ulla and Ulyssis to be present. The mentioned personages were immediately summoned, meeting up in Palace's Grand Hall. 

The King sat at his throne, while Ulla and Ulyssis were standing at the side. The couple did not seem surprised of the envoys from Felicity Domain. 

The representative envoy marched into the Grand Hall with her head bowed, seemingly fascinated by the marble floors but the gesture only meant as a sign of respect. She stopped just before the steps to the throne and kneeled on one knee, a fist on her left chest.

"Greetings to the mighty King of Eden Kingdom." She ceremoniously uttered, her voice clear and powerful. With her countenance, it can be seen she's one of the greatest warrior Felicity Domain could offer. Her black hair was as silky as her mane, her small pointy horse-like ears were regally erect and her legs looked fearsomely powerful under the light of the chandeliers. 

"Rise." The King said. "I implore you to share what has the King and Queen of Felicity Domain bequest upon in my country, lady...?"

"It is Serus, Your Majesty." Replied Serus, simultaneously standing in attention but with her head still respectfully bowed and her back a little bent. "King Tigres has offered us Night Hunters to assist with capturing all those who are part of the Apostles in every corner of Sabrina. May I, Serus, humbly request to be given the opportunity to express our nation's good will, Your Majesty?"

Night Hunters are what Felicity Domain call their most Elite Force, capable of tackling High-Beasts. They are trained rigorously in the darkness, to sharpen their instincts further and hone their martial arts skills without the aide of light. They are also quite adept at manipulating the essences, but leans more on Physical Fortifications instead of Elemental Summoning. Hence, in addition to their natural bestial physical attribute that are far superior than humans, they are able to increase their strength, speed and toughness.

Although the King wondered why must the Night Hunters only come now just when the Civil War ended, he couldn't very well say anything thoughtless now seeing as they even bothered offering to help with the cleaning up.

Serus remained respectful in all aspect of her articulate speech. The King remained thoughtful only for a moment before calling for Fredreck Fang. "Right Advisor Fang, please write a Permission Letter for Lady Serus here. And may I ask, Lady Serus... Why the need to call for Prince Ulyssis Tigres and Lady Ulla Fernandez with us?"