Chapter 198 Unfinished Dinner

A tired Gabe found himself on Lucy's doorstep. She welcomed him in with a warm smile and the smells of something cooking in the kitchen.

"Hard day?" She kissed his cheek.

"Very hard day. Bam worked us hard. You think I can clean up in your shower?"

"Sure. There's fresh towels in the closet. Make yourself at home."

Gabe disappeared into the bathroom while Lucy rummaged through his pack and snagged another of his oversized shirts to wear. She returned to the kitchen to finish dinner. Gabe showered and changed into a set of clean clothes and followed the smell of pizza to the kitchen. He had a habit of sneaking up on her and just watching her as she flitted around the kitchen. He saw that he had lost his clean shirt to her again so he settled wearing his buck tee as she looked rather sexy in his oversized shirt.

He watched as she reached for a mixing bowl from a top the fridge, her shirt exposing her cheeky rear end again. Something deep within Gabe wanted her and wanted her now. Maybe it was due to the stress of the day or maybe it was just he could no longer resist her charms.

He walked quietly behind her and moved her hair away from her neck and began to kiss the nape. Lucy stopped what she was doing and tried to turn but he had pressed her tightly between himself and the counter. His hands stealthfully slid under her shirt caressing her lace covered breasts. He carefully unhooked the clasp on the front of her bra exposing them fully to his calloused hands and he kneaded them until she moaned. He pinched and pulled at her nipples making both of them hard and erect. Lucy dared not speak a word for fear that he would stop. She let him continue to touch, kiss and caress her everywhere. Lucy shifted her weight from one leg to another and shuddered as Gabe ran his hands over her hips and legs. He moved his hands back around to her shirt and unbuttoned the buttons one at a time until he was able to slip it off of her completely along with her bra. He removed his tee. His bare chest now rested on her back. He traced a finger down her spine stopping at the top of her panties which were now soaking wet from every kiss and touch he had placed on her. Neither one of them said a word as his his hand slipped between her thighs and discovered She was more than ready for him. He hitched his thumbs on either side of her panties and slipped them down her legs. Lucy found it difficult to keep her composure as she now stood completely naked between him and the counter. She pressed her hips deep into the front of his jeans finding that his cock was rock hard under his jeans. She heard the sound of a zipper and watched his jeans hit the floor. The thought of him taking her right there only heightened her sexual desire for him and just as she was about to speak, he whispered in her ear. "I want you now. Do you want me now, Lucy?"

Lucy couldn't utter a word as he guided himself into her core. He moved slowly allowing her time to adjust to his size. She gasped as he filled her completely. His hands held her hips steady as he began moving inside her at first slowly but then picking up the pace. With ever thrust, she moaned her pleasure crying out for him to do it harder and deeper each time.

One hand held her hip as the other one reached around her to pleasure her even more. Everything that Lucy wanted was happening now right there in her kitchen of all the places and she could barely stand as Gabe continued to ravish every inch of her.

Lucy could feel her orgasm getting ready to explode. Gabe whispered to her, "Not yet." Lucy willed herself to comply but she could barely hold back as each thrust of his hips sent her a tiny bit closer to her ultimate pleasure. He felt the start of her orgasm and increased his pace until he released himself inside her. His hands moved from her hips to around her waist and held her as tight as he could. She was breathless. He reached for his tee and wiped her clean.

"Take me to the bedroom." Lucy turned and kissed him deeply. "We're not finished." Gabe was still breathing hard. He threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. "Wait. Turn the oven off or you'll burn my pizza." Gabe stopped and turned the knob to off never setting her down.

"I'm hungry Luce, but it's not for pizza." She giggled all the way to the bedroom as this was a side of him she never expected. Whatever triggered his sudden wanton desire was fine with her especially since she was the object du jour.

He dropped her on bed and laid next to her. "Feeling better," she inquired.

"I don't know why I did that." He was about to apologize when Lucy stopped him.

"Don't ruin this moment for me, Gabe, with an apology. I been wanting you to do that for awhile. Now why don't you just lay back and let me do all the work now."

She straddled his hips and bent forward, her breasts touching his chest and she bit his neck. She trailed kisses around his chest moving back up to his mouth sucking at his lower lip. He reached for her but she pushed his hands back. "No touching."

She took her finger and traced the muscles along his chest and abdomen. Her hands rested on his sculpted hips momentarily as she turned her hand to herself. She moved her finger to her nipples drawing imaginary circles on them as he watched silently. She trailed a finger down to her core and hesitated as he watched her slowly enter herself and stroke her clit. She could feel his cock twitch under her which was the effect she was going for. She stopped what she was doing and slid further down his legs, this time dipping her tongue to his hips. She thought she heard an audible moan and stopped peering up at his half hooded eyes. She returned her attention to his hips finally reaching his manhood. He was already hard again and that pleased her as she continued to lick a trail down his cock and kissed his tip. She grasped his cock with her hand at the base and began to move it up and down. She dipped her head again taking him in her mouth careful not to bite him and began to suck on him with hollowed cheeks. Occasionally, she looked up to see him grasp the covers of the bed as she continue to tease and suck him. His hips moved in rythym to her mouth and she took great pleasure in hearing his earthy groans. She could taste his cum, slightly salty. He begged her to let him come inside her so she released him from her hold and climbed on his hardness just in time for him to come inside her again.

This time she left him breathless and panting. "Nobody's ever done that to me before." His voice was unusually raspy.

"I guess I'll have to have you for dinner again." Lucy said devilishly. "And I don't mean in the food sense."

Lucy snuggled next to Gabe. He wrapped his leg over her as she nestled into the crook of his chest and arm. He fell asleep quickly and she laid there listening to his heartbeat until she too succumbed to slip.

Ciara-Dance Like We're Making Love