Chapter 221 Pink

With the completion of Matt and Bear's houses so near, Gabe and Lucy opted for a shorter honeymoon putting the needs of the family before themselves. Matt and Bam had rented a suite at the lodge for the couple. Lila and Jill made sure they had everything a honeymoon couple could need while Bear and Rose packed them a small feast for later.

They checked into their suite and Gabe carried his lovely bride across the threshold. The couple found an ice bucket filled with sparkling cider and their bed covered in wild flowers. "That had to be Rain and Bird's idea." Gabe nodded in agreement.

I can't believe we're actually husband and wife." Lucy kissed her husband. She was amused by his happiness today. He had longed for what his  brothers had found and now Lucy closed the circle for him.

"Mrs. Brown, can I interest you in a glass of sparkling cider? Gabe opened the bottle and poured two glasses.

"Why don't you hold that thought and give me a chance to get out of this dress." Lucy disappeared into the bathroom with her bag. Gabe made himself comfortable removing his penguin suit from the wedding.

Lucy fumbled through her bag finding the beautiful lingerie that Bam and Lila had selected. She brushed out her up do for a more natural look and slipped into the pink lace bra and panty set covering it up with the sheer chemise. She suddenly felt nervous and giddy all at once. It wasn't like either of them were virgins but the thought of being husband and wife was a game changer for her. She wanted, like all brides do, for this night to be both special and sexy for them.

She slipped out of the bathroom as he fiddled with the radio. He looked rather cute bent over trying to find a bit of mood music in only his boxers.
She tiptoed up behind him grabbing a handful of his ass and squeezed it. 

"Oh so that's how it's going to be tonight!" He whirled around catching her by the waist. She tried to wiggle free but his hold on her was firm. "Wow! Look at you...pretty in pink."
He moved her away from him twirling her around to get the full effect of her lingerie.

"Just pretty? That wasn't exactly the look I was going for." She slowly dropped the straps of her chemise letting the silky fabric spill over her hips and pool at her feet revealing the pink lacy garments underneath.

"Jesus, Lucy, you are one hot number."

Lucy again turned around in a circle giving Gabe the entire 360 degree view. "You can thank Bam for this outfit."

"Thank you Bam!" Gabe pulled her back towards him enveloping her in his massive arms. "I'm going to make so much love to you that you won't be able to get out of bed."

A devilish grin fell across Lucy's face. "Promise?"

"Oh, I promise, kitten."

"Meow!" Gabe scooped her up and carried her to the bed. He wasted no time in keeping his promise as his hand caressed her lace covered breast. His tongue teased hers as she momentarily lost her breathe when his hips pressed against the lace that covered her womanly parts. He slowly pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders moving from one side to the other nipping at her along the way. Her arms traced the curve of his hips and back.  She tugged at his boxers trying to remove them. He finally stopped and removed them himself taking her panties off as well. She unclasped her bra flinging it to the floor. He settled back on top of her continuing his exploration of every curve of her body. She mewed as his lips moved to her stomach and hips finally reaching the right spot.

Lucy moaned softly as he teased her with his tongue. Her hands kneaded into the bed with each long, slow and deliberate stroke causing her to go lightheaded. She managed to whisper between her guttural sounds. "Don't stop."

His eyes caught hers momentarily. "I don't plan to." He tortured her until she could no longer hold herself back giving way to wave after wave of pleasure.  He pulled her legs around his hips and entered her hard and deep extending her orgasm.

He loved the feel of her as her walls tightened around him. He took care not to hurt her as he thrust further and deeper sending her into a series of expletives he had not heard from her before. He came inside her with a ferocity neither of them had experienced previously. He collapsed on her sweaty and spent from their lovemaking.

Gabe rolled over after catching his breath and Lucy made herself at home in the crook of his arm. She moved her hand over his cock. "I need a minute babe."

"Clock's ticking." Lucy straddled him and began nibbling at his chest and sucking on each nipple. She rubbed herself back and forth on his hips until she felt him become hard again.

"That didn't take very long." She mused.

"Let's just say I'm one very motivated husband."

Lucy grabbed him by his sideburns and covered his face in kisses. She whispered in his ear as she slid his cock inside of her. "My turn."

I Put A Spell On You - Nina Simone