Chapter 203 The Kilting

Dear Readers,

This mature chapter is dedicated to @mamaschleis because she shares my weakness for men in kilts, Scots, and oh yes, those Alaskan Brown Brothers...

More....polaris1401
***************************
To answer the age old question, what do men wear under kilts, Kenny replied, "Nothing."

"Nothing?" Gabe asked as he held the red and black tartan to his waist.

"That's right dude, you go commando. Why do you think all those Scottish women have smiles on their faces?"

Gabe shook his head. "Man, I don't think I can pull this off."

"Sure you can. With that leather jacket."

"What keeps the wind from blowing it up?" Gabe asked sheepishly fingering the pleats.

"Oh I forgot. You're going to need the sporran also."

"Spore-what?" Gabe couldn't even pronounce it.

"It's the pouch that you wear with it. It's like pockets...you know...like a pouch. It's also good for keeping other things in place if you catch my drift."

Kenny rummaged through his trunk and found the dark leather sporran. "It looks like a purse." Gabe was horrified at the idea of carrying the sporran. Kenny told him he didn't have to carry it but rather wear it around his waist and over his package.

Gabe gathered up the kilt and the sporran and headed home to change into his surprise.  If Lucy wanted a Scot in a kilt, she would have just that. Gabe looked forward to what she meant by her reference to "getting lucky" if he sported a kilt.

He sighed as he slipped the kilt on wondering just what the reactions would be if anyone other than Lucy saw him donning a skirt. Kenny had reminded him that a kilt wasn't a skirt and there was a difference. Skirts were for women. Kilts were for men. Although against his better judgement, he dropped his boxers feeling a bit vulnerable to the cold Alaska air. He slipped on a clean white shirt tucking it carefully into the kilt and added the pouch, positioning it right over his manhood. The boots went back on and he topped off the look with his trademark leather jacket. He modeled for the mirror thinking it wasn't a bad look for him.

 He modeled for the mirror thinking it wasn't a bad look for him

(Sorry ladies, this is as close to Gabe as I could find.)

Gabe gathered his flowers and headed for Lucy's. He ducked in and out of alleys and walked in the shadows hoping to avoid any human contact until he made it safely to her place. He breathed a sigh of relief when he finally arrived on her door step. He swallowed hard, knocked on the door and prayed she didn't laugh when she opened the door.

Lucy expected Gabe for dinner but what she didn't expect was the sexy kilted man who stood before her on the porch. She grabbed the flowers throwing them over her shoulder and
turned her attention to him immediately. She pulled him into her apartment wasting no time removing his jacket and shirt.

"You like?" He started to speak but she covered his mouth with hers greedily seeking his tongue. She managed to push the door closed with her foot never breaking her kiss with him.

Lucy pushed him against the wall nearest the door. He stood between her arms as she stepped back to look at him. He was breathtaking from head to toe as he stood barechested in just the kilt and boots. She knew she was having him for dinner. He just didn't know he would be the dinner. She had one thought on her mind and it was to go down on him like he had never experienced before.

In a raspy voice she asked, "Is it true what they say...are you naked under that kilt?"

Gabe hitched the kilt up slightly exposing one finely sculpted thigh. Lucy smiled and took a step closer to him. "That still doesn't answer my question."

He reached for the other side of the kilt exposing himself completely. His cock was already hard for her and standing at the ready. Lucy slid her hands to his waist. "Why that's a fine looking specimen you have there, Mr. Brown."

She slowly dropped to her knees and heard him audibly gasp as she took his shaft into her mouth working her tongue from his tip to the base. She swallowed him as deep as she could go without choking on his length. His hands ran through her hair as she sucked and pulled at him, her head bobbing with each movement of his hips. The more he groaned with pleasure, the harder she sucked at him.

"Don't you come yet, babe." She undressed quickly as he continued to stroke his cock. He grabbed her quickly bending her over the side of her couch driving into her deep and hard. His pace picked up as he wrapped one hand through her hair while holding her firmly against him with the other. His skin slapped against hers occasionally being cushioned by the fabric of the kilt.  He felt her come as she cried out his given name and he quickly drove his own release into her as her legs  quivered against his.

He whispered into her ear still holding her in the curve of his body.  "So lass, want to go again?"

Breathlessly she replied, "Yes, please, may I have some more...."

Starving-Hailee Steinfeld