Chapter 314 Never Enough

The hunting party had made the long boat ride to the family's old homestead in Browntown. All five frat brothers were finally happy to be on solid ground. The combination of a choppy boat ride, a night full of drinking and Bird's sugar eggs were not exactly what any of them needed.

Bear encouraged them to freshen themselves up when they reached camp at the nearby stream. Gabe acted as the bear watch as he accompanied them as they trudged through the rough terrain. Bird set up the main house with their supplies and dinner preparation.

Once the party returned looking and smelling a little more refreshed, Bear gathered everyone around the table for instructions on the day's hunt. He carefully laid out a trek up the mountain where he knew they would find deer. "The rules are simple," he instructed. "No one shoots until I give the all clear. I don't want any accidents. Understood?"

The group nodded in agreement. Bear and Gabe handed out the ammo. Bird passed out packets of jerky and canteens filled with fresh water. As they checked their equipment and loaded their packs, Joe attempted to assist Bird with lifting her pack to her shoulders. "I got this." Bird adjusted her pack and slung butcher over her shoulder. "I grew up with five brothers. I can carry my own weight."

Joe backed away from her with hands raised in front of his chest. "Sorry, I forgot, you're not a regular girl."

Bird flashed a smile at him. "You'd be smart to remember that." She patted butcher and headed out the door.

Joe's companions chuckled and made a sound similar to that of a plane crashing and burning. "Knock it off you dorks! You could use a lesson in manners." Joe slung his pack over one arm and slinked out of the cabin to the sounds of bawdy laughter.

**********************************
Lucy fidgeted with the boxes carefully reading and re-reading the instructions. This was the third box she had opened and used but each test came back with the same result. A plus sign stared back at her times three. She gripped the bathroom counter staring at herself in the mirror cursing his name over and over.

"Damn you Gabe Brown. What have you done to me?" Lucy wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of finding out she was pregnant. If she had only been more regimented in taking her birth control pills, she wouldn't have found herself in this predicament. If she had not talked him into having sex after the kids had gone back to their parents after the birth of Delilah. It had to be that night she thought. She was sure of the date. The absence of the children had left Gabe with conflicting feelings. But even Gabe couldn't resist Lucy's charms as much as he tried to follow the advice of his brothers and abstain from sex until she conceded on becoming pregnant. She recalled that night with vivid detail in her memory. He was such an easy target that evening and she was a woman on a mission to get laid.  After the house was empty of his nieces and nephews, she had quite enough of his no-sex escapades after teasing her relentlessly for weeks. She wasn't taking no for an answer as she pushed him to the sofa straddling his lap.

Maybe it was the scent of her perfume or the fact that she looked rather sexy that evening that made him lose all sense of control. She only encouraged him further by the grinding of her body against his hips. His excitement was strong and palpable as she pulled her shirt off and discarded it across the room. She recalled his work worn hands caressing her back and before either of them realized it, she was naked under his body moving in a perfect rhythm. She hadn't given one thought to whether a pregnancy could happen. The power of want had thrown caution to the wind. At that moment, it was all about long overdue pleasure.

After their lovemaking, she distinctly remembered her husband's giddy reaction. "That kind of loving could just put a baby in you." They both laughed and relished in a  second round of lovemaking. How thise wirds had come back to hsunt her.

Lucy had no one to blame but herself and of course Gabe. She thought to herself that there were some things a woman just couldn't resist and a good fucking by her husband was one of them.

***************************************
Across the family compound, another Brown brother had no issues in that particular area as Bam and Lila made good use of their adult time after their kids had gone to sleep. It was a slow sexy dance to their bedroom as the last light was dimmed downstairs, each stopping on the stairs to push the other one against the wall exploring each other's body with anxious hands and long, equally slow kisses. "We're not going to make it to the bed," she whispered in his ear, trying desperately to get him there.

"And that's a problem, why," he asked, his words labored. "It's been a long time since I've made love to you against this wall."

Lila took that as an invitation as she wrapped her legs around his hips. "You may want to lose the jeans."

"As you wish." The next sounds she heard were that of a belt opening and a zipper being pulled down.

"Anything else you need princess?" He nibbled at her neck.

She stretched her head up like that of a swan and she quietly answered his question. "Just you inside me."

"That, princess, is always never enough."

Never Enough by Kelly Clarkson