Chapter 200 Morning Sex

Lucy's hand graced the front of Gabe's boxers as he slept and she felt morning wood. She was feeling quite amorous and couldn't help but get excited over the bulge in his pants. He slept heavily like a rock so she decided to take advantage of the opportunity of a little morning sex. She carefully managed to slip his boxers part way down his thighs before exposing his morning delight. She carefully straddled him and positioned herself over his manhood  ever so gently while he continued to sleep. She slipped him inside her trying not to wake him. He felt as good as he did the previous night, thick and hard. Lucy slowly began to ride him, sliding herself up and down his cock. He began to stir as her excitement and pace picked up. She arched her back pressing herself deeply into him trying to hit the right spot and just at that moment, he surprised her by flipping her onto her back.

"Taking advantage of me while I sleep...tsk...tsk....Ms. Lucy."

"Well, don't just leave me hanging..."

"So sorry doll but this morning I'm hungry for you." He trailed a path of kisses from her breasts to her core. He spread her legs open with his knee and continued to explore her until his mouth found the inside of her thighs. He could taste her earthiness. He spread her open even wider and swiped her folds with his finger. She was soft and wet for him and that excited him more. He bent his head to her core and let his tongue do his talking. Lucy writhed with pleasure grabbing at his head guiding and pushing him deeper into her. Gabe continued to tease and suck at her and between the two motions she called out his name repeatedly begging for her release. He raised his head and watched her body press deep into the bed. He pulled her back down the bed and onto his cock slamming into her so hard she cried out. Her nails dug deep into his shoulders. He held off her release until he was ready to come with her. He released himself in her as she rode out the last moments of her orgasm. He nipped at her breasts as they came down from their sexual high.

She collapsed on him like a rag doll, spent of her energy and he gently laid her back down on the bed. "I just want to love you all day, baby girl."

"All it takes is two phone calls...one to Bam and one to Red." Lucy handed Gabe the phone first.

Justin Bieber-let me love you