Chapter 301 Unfinished

As Gabe let the hot water run down his back, he soon found that he wasn't alone as Lucy decided to join him. He was already suspicious of her intentions as he had rebuffed her advances in bed earlier. He had to admit, he was taking great pleasure in practicing what his brothers preached much to the cluelessness of Lucy.

"Soap me up," Lucy asked handing him a bar of her favorite soap.

"Not this morning babe." Gabe ducked under her arm opening the shower door and made a hasty depature. "I have to meet Bam and Matt and you know how impatient my brothers are when I'm late."

"You sure I can't coax you back in here with me." Lucy hugged the shower door with her leg and threw him her best come hither look. For a few minutes, she thought she had succeeded as he slid back in the shower pressing her to the warm tile.

"Now isn't this much more fun than a meeting with your brothers?" Lucy ran her hands over her husband's broad chest. She took a sharp breath as his hand slipped between her thighs. He pulled back to watch her as she responded to his touch. He enjoyed being in control of her body with only his fingers. As evil as it was, he had no intention of letting her finish and waited until she whispered in his ear. "More, babe, I'm almost there. Don't stop..."

And just before she was at her breaking point, he stopped short. Lucy's eyes flew open as she heard him call back to her. "Gotta' go baby girl."

The shower door closed as she hurled a chain of expletives at his departure. "Gabriel Starbuck Brown, come back here and finish what you started."

By the time she had wrapped a towel around herself, she heard the door slam behond him. She stood dripping water all over their bedroom floor feeling frustrated and unfulfilled.

"Your wife called for you." Bam scanned his shipping log for the day. "Something about needing you to finish the project you started.

Matt asked Gabe, "So what's this unfinished project you have going on? You need an extra set of hands?"

Gabe tried to hold back his smile and answered, "Her."

Kenny Chesney-Me and You