Chapter 256 I Know What You're Doing

"I know what you're doing." Lila stood in the doorway of where Nato worked. "It's not going to work." Nato turned to find Lila standing with a rather perturbed look on her face.

"You keep that look up and you'll get that same wrinkle your husband sports. And where is your shadow?" Nato sported a sexy smile back at her as he pulled his shirt over his sweaty tee, curious as to where her overly protective husband was.

"There's nothing here for you." Lila's look remained stoic.

"I don't know about that Lila. You're here. This place is crawling with good-looking women. I just can't quite figure out how all those boys hooked all of you pretty women."

"Married, happy women." Lila snapped back. "Browntown is not a hunting ground for your lonely hearts club."

"Ouch!" Nato grabbed at his heart. "You wound me with your words."

"I'm not playing with you Nato. You make one attempt to disrupt my marriage or any of the other marriages and I will personally cut your cock off and feed it to you until you choke."

Nato moved closer to where Lila stood. The tension between them was palpable. He was inches from her face. She didn't flinch even as she felt his warm breath on her cheek. "You know, Lila, that kind of talk makes me think you're just playing hard to get."

Lila put a flat hand to Nato's chest and slowly scrunched the fabric of his shirt in her fist pulling him even closer. "Don't fuck with my family, Nato. The girl you remember is not the woman I am now."

Matt rounded the corner to Nato's workspace and saw him standing in close proximity to Lila. Too close he thought. He couldn't determine if he had just stumbled upon an intimate moment and asked "Am I interrupting?"

Lila didn't turn around as she acknowledged Matt. "Everything is fine, Matt. I was just setting Nato straight on the house rules."

She patted his chest, straightening out the fabric of what she just held in her hand. As she turned to leave, he leaned in, speaking under his breath, his comment only audible to her, "You're even hotter when you're angry."

Lila turned and walked out of the mill. Matt pushed his fedora back on his head. "You sure everything is good. Lila is usually a little more welcoming."

Lila slammed the door to the kitchen mad at herself for allowing any of this to happen. She had not wanted to lose control of her temper as it would only be more fodder for Nato. He would take her protests as a challenge. He had obviously turned into a man that wasn't used to hearing the word no. His looks surely had made him popular with the ladies but he was in the wrong hunt and on the wrong grounds. As she gripped the kitchen counter tighter, a familiar set of arms wrapped around her waist and nibbled at her neck.

"Why so tense, lovely? The kids driving you crazy today." She turned to look her husband in the eye. She loved the way his eyes smiled back at her especially the crinkles that formed on the outer edges hidden by the frames of his glasses. It was so easy to get lost in those blues of his and he made it so easy for her to love him.

"Joshua, take me upstairs and make love to me right now." She demanded not blinking, not breaking her stare.

"Lila, where are the kids?"

"Noah and Blue took them to storytime at the library. They'll be gone for at least another hour."

Lila pulled him up the stairs towards their bedroom. She wasted no time in pushing him onto the bed. Before he could say a word, she was on top of him, kissing his mouth and unbuckling his belt. He was already aroused by her wanton need of sex at that moment. The sight of her all hot and obviously bothered would play well for him.

She straddled him like a cowgirl mounting her saddle, quick and easy, taking him inside of her in one swift glide. As much as he liked to be in control of their lovemaking, on an occasion like this, he let her set the pace. He was in for quite the ride as Lila released her frustrations.

Big and Rich-Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy