Chapter 273 Finding Each Other

"You sure about this?" He stopped her for a moment until she gave him a sign that she wanted to stay the rest of the night with him. Her fingers gingerly undid the buttons on his shirt and she pulled it from his arms. He did the same to her all the while watching her eyes for any sign of hesitation. His hands caressed her shoulders as his lips fell to her neck and eventually traveled back to her mouth. It was a slow dance of soft touches, long kisses and the coming together of souls in a most intimate way. That night, they slept soundly for the first time in many days.

She clung to his body cradled in that perfect spot between his shoulder and chest as the morning light peeked through the trapper shack window. She listened intently to the rise and fall of his chest as he slept heavily next to her. For as many trials as they had been through in their life together, she knew one thing was constant. They would always find a way back to each other. It was never an easy route but the attraction was magnetic. It always had been.

She dared not move as to not wake him from his sleep. She wanted his mind and his soul to rest. He slept for another two hours and she rested comfortably in the spot she called home. When he woke, he found her curled in the crook of his arm tracing the lines of his abs with her delicate touch. She stretched to kiss him good morning. "Sleep well?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am. It's good to be home." He held her tighter.

"I'm glad you came home." She peppered light kisses over his chest.

"Home is never far from my thoughts."

"I was thinking...." Her hand glided from his chest to other parts of his body. It tickled him as she failed to finish her question. He answered her without hesitation as he seemed to read her mind, or maybe it was just his insatiable appetite for all things Lila.

"Yes, lovely." He knew exactly what she wanted. He pulled her on top of him relinquishing all control to her, letting her set the pace of their lovemaking. It pleasured him greatly as her body moved like a wave over him all the time intensely watching him as she pushed herself deeper onto him, almost as if she were trying to merge with his soul. And as he had told himself so many times before, he couldn't possibly love her deeper than at that very moment.

*******************************
"We are going to have to go back to our real life tomorrow." He hated to broach the subject but his business needed attention and he wanted to see his children. She knew he was right, but just for today she wanted him all for herself. No questions, no family, no thoughts of work or business. He granted her that one wish. "Sooner or later, one of us is going to have to get out of this bed."

Lila mused, "It won't be me. I'm not letting you out of this bed for the next twenty-fout hours." She laid flat on her stomach and he on his side, talking as Bam traced the curve of her thigh over her rear and down her spine. They talked for hours about everything and nothing and it was in those simple moments of just "them" that brought an easiness back to their relationship.

Boyz to Men-I"ll Make Love to You