Skating

An ink black skeleton was just laying down on his bed. He was doing nothing but doodling. Though he liked what he was doodling.

He was doodling his best friend, Fresh. The brightly colored skeleton was always so nice to him. Fresh actually was so sweet and everything that the little skeleton could have asked for!

Just then a knock came at his door. Before answering, he flipped to another unfinished drawing of him and his family.

"Come in!" His voice was sweet as sugar and full of innocences.

The door opened up to a smiling, brightly colored skeleton wearing YO_LO glasses.

"Yo yo, kiddo. Hows it hangin'?" Fresh asked in his 90's slang.

The small skeleton smiled widely at Fresh.

"Everything is well, Mr. Fresh!" The other monster said brightly.

"Good ta hear, Jamjam! Hey, I was wondering if ya would like to know how to skate, meh little homie."

Paperjam, or Jamjam, gasped excitedly as his eyes changed shapes and colors.

"Really? Of course, Mr. Fresh!" He exclaimed loudly, his smile never fading away.

The 90's parasite smiled lightly at this. He nodded at the eager kid.

"Lets go then, little man!"

Since PJ didn't have a skateboard of his own, Fresh let PJ use his.

"Watch out!" Fresh exclaim as the young monster was about to fall off the board.

Thankfully, the 90's reject was able to catch him in time!

"Please Jammy, be careful." The skeleton said az he balanced the balck boned skeleton.

"O-okay... Sorry, Mr. Fresh." Paperjam was a bit wobbly as it was his first time on a board.

"I-Its okay, just... Take it easy."

For a few hours before Ink made Fresh to go away, they practiced on balance and how to at least ride the board.

"PJ, how was your day?" Ink asked at the dinner table.

Error looked slightly bored, but it was clear that even he was slightly intrested.

"Mr. Fresh was teaching me how to ride a skateboard! He says that I'm a quick learner and after I get the hang of just riding the board we can move onto tricks!" The little one exclaim, causing Error to glitch out and Ink to sigh.

"ThE 90's ReJeCt WaS heRe?" PJ's father yelled out.

"Yup! Can he teach me to skate, please daddy!" begged the child as he gave 'puppy eyes'.

The glitch stared at him before looking over at the creator. Je stared at him long and hard too.

"fInE." He finally finally grumbled.

"Yeah!" The little ink blot yelled loudly as he raced up stairs to call his friend.

Just a short little one. Hope ya liked it.