Little Love

Fresh. A small, innocent child who was in love with Paperjam, the owner of the Daycare Fresh goes to. He always wore bright colors and had a smile on his face.

That was why he was so...  Prefect.

PJ really did love Fresh. He was always so kind and happy. He was a bit sensitive to a few things, but who wasn't! He was just a kid after all!

Sad thing was, he couldn't date his Fresh or even act like he really did love him because of age difference. It was illegal to date a minor.

"Mr. PJ!" Fresh yelled as Lust pulled him into an empty room.

Lust started kissing and touching Fresh forcibly. The poor smol tried to fight back and run! Lust just kept a tight hold on him, forcing his tongue into the others mouth.

"Lust! Get away from him!" Mr. PJ shouted, yanking him away from the crying child. "Go to the Corner! Now!"

Lust shook in fear. By now everyone was just watching because they heard the commotion. They were shocked! PJ rarely ever yelled, especially at one of the kids! He looked beyond angery!

"Fresh... You're coming with me." No words could be said as Paperjam picked up the still crying child and walked into his office.

His eyes softened as he gently held him. Fresh just gripped onto the older skeleton as the tears couldn't stop flowing.

"Oh Fresh... Its okay... Why don't you have a cookie and I'll read you a story? You can even sit in my lap if you want." The black boned skeleton nuzzled the top of the others head.

The rainbow skeleton looked up into the eyes of the other, tears slowly stopping as he nodded.

"Okay, go pick a book from my self, I'll go get you some cookies," Once the smol was in the ground, PJ went out to get the cookies for him.

"B-Brother... What was that all about?" Bluescreen asked, looking slightly worried.

"Its nothing, Bluescreen. Its just that Lust had no right to do that to Fresh." Was all that was said as he grabbed two small bags of cookies.

Quickly, the Caretaker hurried back to Fresh. The colorful skeleton held a small book in his hands. It was a kid's romance book.

PJ smiled lightly as he handed the bags to the smol. He then proceeded to read said book with the child in his lap.

Over the course of the next week weird things had been happening... Like a small bit of the art supplies just disappeared, forcing PJ to cut it out just to find who was the thief. Next, several different toys were stolen as well, but PJ kept it open so they could have something to do.

Then... Red and Dust both died of some sort of disease. No one knew where it came from! The Daycare was always clean and they knew that PJ would never do anything to harm the kids!

Now, the once famous and fun Daycare only had a few kids. Horror, Lust, Classic, Reaper, Geno, Error, and Fresh. Ink was down with the flu.

PJ sighed lowly at the gloomy feeling of the place. It was once so happy and peaceful. It was the perfect place to have your kids at! Now it is a dull, boring and... Lonely.

"H-" A scream was cut off as a door was slammed shut.

Paperjam didn't waste a single second and ran straight to that room. He slammed against it, the hinges nearly being ripped off the doorframe.

He glared murderously at Lust and Horror, who had Fresh pinned down. He was crying as a blind fold covered his eyes and a gag muffled his sobs.

Paperjam closed the door quietly, his eyes filled with anger.

The two smols whimpered in fear. They knew they were going to get hurt... And badly!

"... Hehe..." Mr. PJ closed his eyes as he chuckled. His sanity slowly was vanishing as he constantly saw what had been happening to his Fresh. "Now you boys will be forgotten."

His words were eerie and dark. They sent shivers up the two boys' back.

He opened his eyes, they were filled with craziness, lust, love, and... Anger.

Without making a sound, a bone was shot through them. The sound of two souls breaking made it clear to Fresh as he stopped whimpering.

He didn't understand what that meant. Yet, his soul raced in fear, it felt awful!

"Aww, Fresh, don't cry. They won't hurt you." PJ ungaged his love, but made sure that he couldn't make a sound by pulling him close to his chest.

Baby Fresh cried into the caretakers shirt, fear over whelming him.

Paperjam cooed sweet things to the smaller as he untied him. He made sure that he was pressed against the little on as to make sure that Fresh didn't run. Paperjam was done with trying to hide his love! He eas done with it!

Once he was done, PJ teleported to a secret house. All around it was a forest. There was no clear direction as to when it would end. In fact you couldn't even tell if you were near to a city or town from how quiet it was.

"M-Mr. PJ!" Fresh cried out in surprise from the teleportation.

"Yes, love?" Paperjam let Fresh look up at him.

Fresh felt fear creep onto his soul as he stared at his crush. The loving smile was soft and gentle, but his eyes were mad and dark. They were what frightened the smol.

"M-Mr. PJ... Are you okay?"

In response, the grown-up kissed the child. The little thing squeaked in astonishment. Quickly, however, he melted into the kiss.

Paperjam went slow for Fresh, but he so wanted to do something... A little extra... But, Pj knew Fresh wouldn't be ready for that, not yet.

Pulling back some, he gazed over the love striken face of Fresh.

"You want to stay with me? I can show you everything you need to know and more."

The black boned skeleton nuzzled and kissed the younger one's neck.

"O-okay, Mr. PJ." The colorful child moaned slightly, his eyes hearts.

"Paperjam. Call me Paperjam and I love you."

"I love you too, Paperjam!" The young one chirped happily.

No one did find them. Nor did Fresh ever leave. Wanna try your luck?