Spider's Web pt2

Something close to what Fresh looks like... Ya guys sure you want sin with this thing?

Fresh groaned softly as he felt the human stir in his arms. He would've tightened his grip, but the mortal was just slightly quicker.

He quietly sighed as he opened his eyes to look at them, pretending to still be asleep. He didn't understand why they had to get up so early for this thing called school or work. Yet, if it kept them alive, then he didn't mind.

He watched quietly as the small human took everything off expect for some short shorts. They hugged his wide hips perfectly, well they were wider than any normal males' hips.

Licking his lips, the drider felt his body start to burn up with this odd desire. The desire he could only describe as lust, which made sense, since he found the smaller's body ravishing.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" The docile male growled, tugging on the final garment of clothing as he then went to grab his shoes. "It's creepy." He continued, trying to look annoyed.

In truth, PJ felt flustered... No one, other than his dead parents, had seen him naked. So, he wasn't really that angry or annoyed... Just flustered and self-conscious...

Taking a deep, quiet breath, the younger went about his routine with Fresh watching. His magenta eyes took in everything the human did, they seemingly unable to turn away from him.

The drider liked what he saw, the smooth skin that begged to be kissed and cherished, the soft innocent look in his heterochromatic eyes, everything... Well, except for the dark circles that always seem to appear when the smaller was about to lose them... Always coming home tired and exhausted even though he normally goes to bed early...

It was worrisome... 

"Paperjam, when will you be home tonight?" The stronger one muttered, he easily wrapping the smaller into a hug.

"After school, so two o'clock. Don't worry, when I come back I'll make us some hot chocolate and whatever you want after that." The mortal whispered in an weary voice, the flickers of consciousness slipping from his finger tips as he let the calm aura his friend had surround him.

"Why not skip a day of school? You're still tired." The hybrid offered, feeling some primal instinct trying to take over him.

Jam yawned and nodded sleepily. For a minute before he bounced up and started to rush around.

"I can't! Crabs!" The younger cursed tripping over his own feet to get his worn boots on.

Shaking his head, PJ went back to shoving his feet into the stupid things. He didn't let the other try and convince him to stay again, as he was instantly out the door, forgetting to close it.

Growling to himself, Fresh "stomped" back into their room and went under the still warm blankets.

Sniffing them softly, he felt those same primal instincts once more when the sweet scent of the human wafted from the fabric. 

Even though he had been there for a couple months, his scent still hadn't had time to settle into anything. It was something that he oddly liked... He liked the sweet, earthy smell. It reminded him of wild flowers in the summer near a beautiful beach. It was peaceful really.

The smell alone would make his body become this blissful warm, sometimes more, but he loved it nonetheless.

Closing his eyes, he let himself fall back to sleep, it was still early in the morning.

"Get the hell off me!" A voice shouted, it sounding like-

Fresh carefully walked over to the door to the room, peaking out into the living room.

There, pinning down the dark skinned boy, was a girl wearing skimpy clothes. She had purple dyed hair with a warm peach color for skin, her hair being pulled into a tight ponytail. Her voice though, sounded like she came from the country, but grew up in the hood version of said area.

"But, darling~" She purred, grinding her lower half on the struggling male. "You're so divine looking~" The slut continued, smirking down at the other.

"Get the fuck off me, Bunny!" PJ shouted, trying his hardest to get her off him while also getting heated. 

"But, babe," Bunny drawled out, smirking quietly. "I want to feel you inside me~" She whispered, continuing what she was doing. 

Slowly, the struggling stopped as she started marking up the teen's neck. All the purple-haired girl wanted from the nerd wasn't his virginity, but blackmail. What would his rep be if everyone knew that he let a school slut fuck him?

It would be the perfect way to get him to do her work~ The perfect plan~

"H-Hah~" The dark mortal turned his head away from the girl, tears brimming his eyes.

He knew what she wanted and why she was doing this... And it honestly hurt... He didn't want to be known as a slut as well, he was already called horrid things at school, he didn't need to give them more ammo... 

With as much strength he had, he shoved the girl to the floor. She landed with a harsh thump, an angry blaze in her black eyes.

"What the hell was that for?" She cried out as Jam sat up, panting softly.

Harshly he glared at her, fury in his eyes.

"I don't want to be used a pawn in your game, Bunny. So either get out on your own, or I'll make you." There was no room for argument, his voice and eyes said so.

With an peeved huff, she stomped out of the apartment complex as the young male literally flipped the table and started kicking the hard wood.

When the once table was just rubble, the stressed human sat on the ground. Paperjam hid his head in his hands, tears lightly falling from his face. Why did people have to be so cruel?

Fresh picked the boy up and held him close, lightly rocking him as if he was a baby. It honestly did help calm the human down, their tears slowing down as Jam started to fall into a calm sort of sleep.

Nuzzling the top of the fluffy black hair, the old being felt this burning anger inside him. An anger that felt like it was blistering his cold skin.

Setting the smaller down on the couch, he covered Jam with one of their loose blankets. With that done, he went to find that bitch... His mind having twisted fantasies on her and how to make her see the error of her ways~

Oh, he was going to enjoy this hunt~