He's Mine

The monster gave a proud smile as he finished a painting of his love. It was beautiful... Everything about the painting made his soul beat faster, his breathing become hitch, and his pants to tighten.

Yet, it paled in comparison to the one who had unknowingly posed for it. The ink skeleton sighed with hate as he glared at the wonderful piece of art, but it wasn't good... None of his paintings, sketches, or sculptures ever could compare to his model! None of them!

Glancing at his tablet, the small skeleton moaned softly as he stared at the white skeleton on the screen, who was currently in heat.

They laid on their bed, panting heavily as small whimpers of pain coursed through their bones. A magenta glow from their boxers told the young monster that they were turned on by some lewd thought. A thought, they wished to know.

"P-Paperjam..." They whimpered, putting a pillow between their legs as more whimpers started coming from them.

At the sound of his name, the artist had to physically restrain himself from teleporting to his "friend's" bedroom and claiming them right then and there! The sound of his name slipping past the other's lips sounded so unique and exotic, it making his already tight pants, unbearably tighter!

Paperjam panted as his hand subconsciously went under the rim of his shorts and boxers. The longer he watched the other gently moaning out his name as they grinded their hard erection on their pillow, he knew his sanity was going to snap... Then he turned the electronic off.

Using his magic, he teleported the canvas of his crush into the hidden room before changing into brightly colored, loose fitting clothes as a way to hide his erection. Then he settled into his bed, opening a random book, to a random chapter. Apparently, the chapter was beginning with sex! However, before he could begin to read it, his door was opened.

"PJ, me and Error want to talk with you..." The pale white, motherly skeleton called out in a gentle, timid voice.

The ink child nodded, tossing the book on his bed as he hurried after his mom. They went down the stairs into the large living room. The place that Paperjam called home, was a large mansion, since his father was a wealthy business man and his mother a very well known artist. Both getting paid more than most.

The white skeleton sat next to the tall, brooding monster, head down to the floor. Ink couldn't look his son in the eyes...

"Paperjam..." The dark father mumbled, his voice soft and gentle for once in his entire life. "Me and Ink have to leave the country. It's for a business trip, so you're not  coming with us, but..." 

The two parents looked at each other as the teen started to feel hope forming within him. They didn't really trust anyone to watch over their son because they're either too lenient or too hard core military of sorts. There was only two people they could send him to without a worry in the world.

"We're having Fresh watch over you until we come back, however long that may take us..." Ink finished, sighing quietly.

"It's okay... I understand, it's your guys' jobs." The teenager gave them a "sad" smile as he pulled them into a hug.

"Oh thank you!" The mother squeaked, hugging his innocent child.

The glitch sighed in relief as he too hugged his family, neither of them seeing the sinister smirk slaying across the younger's lips. They didn't know what they had just given him permission to do.

The next week was rather fun for PJ as Fresh wasn't in his heat anymore, so he could come to school without the want to have sex with everyone he was looking at.