He's Mine pt 2

Hey, because my editing skills suck, I wanted to clear something up! PJ's the taller one/Seme and Fresh is the shorter one/Uke. PJ's height being about 6 feet while Fresh is a 5 feet 8 inches. Also, there will be sin, sorry if it's bad, I'm working up at midnight here.

                                                   ~SR

For the past few weeks, everything was going so well, so beautifully well. Ink and Error still haven't returned home from their business over seas, but it wasn't like their child cared. The little parasite was completely unaware of his lover's secret side and Naps was finally out of the picture! Everything was going well, perfectly well~.

"Jam..." Fresh took a deep breath as he fiddled with his fingers.

The ink skeleton raised himself off the bed and gazed down at his boyfriend. Worry quickly fell into his soul as he saw the nervous fiddling of the one who had control over his heart.

"Yes?" He whispered, lightly pulling the smaller skeleton close to him.

"I-I..." Fresh couldn't spit it out... He just couldn't! He wanted it, he was fine with it, but the words wouldn't come out! "I-I wa-want to ha-have sex w-with you..." He whimpered out.

There was a moment of silence and the parasite's soul continued to hammer faster and faster, things were growing worse to.

"Fresh, you don't have to, you don't ever have to have sex with me if you're not okay with it." Paperjam whispered, lightly kissing his lover's sweet spot. "I don't want you to think you have to do that for me to stay with you. I'm staying with you no matter what."

The slightly smaller monster only shook his head in refusal, his soul slowing down as he felt it swell with happiness. God, he just loved Paper so much.

"N-No... I-I want to... I-I trust you."

Jam smiled softly at the skeleton in his arms, he couldn't believe that his boyfriend trusted  him that much! He couldn't believe that Fresh was willing to do this after the incident!

"Okay, just say stop and I'll stop." He whispered, carefully pulling off the smaller's glasses and setting them on the nightstand.

Slowly, PJ took off his lover's shirt, giving a quick glance up to make sure that the smaller wasn't forcing himself to endure what was going on.

Lightly breathing through his nose, the ink skeleton dropped the shirt to the floor. His hands reached for the other's shorts, but said monster's hands stopped him.

Fresh bit his lip as his soul started to race in anxiety... He wasn't so sure about this now...

Hesitantly, he reached his hands up to unbutton the simple plaid shirt that his seme was wearing. He wanted to feel like he had some control over the situation...

Paperjam let his little parasite do as he pleased, he didn't want the smaller to feel pressured. That's the last thing he wants his little sunflower to feel!

Once the annoying shirt was off along with the under-shirt, Jam pulled his lover close to him.

The white skeleton was confused a bit, until he realized that he was shaking... He was shaking terribly.

"Fresh, don't force yourself to do this... We can wait until you feel more comfortable... You don't have to do..."

The pale parasite took a deep, steeling his nerves as he simply shook his head. Yes, he understood with one word, he could stop all of this, but... That was the thing, he knew if he felt a panic attack coming, then it all could stop. It was like a safety net...