Agents of Reality

Darkness surrounded him as he struggled against unknown ropes. He would've begged and screamed for help if he didn't know what was going on, but he did.

He hated that he knew, but all he could feel was anger towards knowing. He struggled against the vines, the tight rope, whatever it was! He just fought against it, not caring that blood was freely running down his arms and torso. No, he had to fight against it!

"Hehe... So adorable~ Fighting against the unknown~ Fighting against someone who has greater power~" A menacing voice purred, their body hidden in the darkness.

"Show yourself, you flipping coward!" He shouted, anger and fear growing.

The unknown thing laughed, it sounding light as air, cheerful, calming even.

"Oh, you poor thing~" It cooed, soft footsteps sounding in the abyss. "Trying to act so tough for me~ It's adorable!" The steps stopped when they came in front of the glaring male.

He could feel his enemy smirking, a sinister look in their eyes. He didn't like the feeling he was getting... He wanted the feeling to stop...

"I guess that's why I took a liking to you~" A warm hand gently held the frozen male, his pale magenta eyes wide with pure and utter fear.

No... No! This monster couldn't have!

"N-No... Let me go!" He shouted, yanking his head away from the warm hand, once again struggling against the thing that bound him.

The creature laughed again, it was still light, but it was filled with anger. Anger that made the other wince, whimpering softly to themselves.

"Feisty~ But I don't like disobedience. Do that again, I will punish you, got it, lovely?" The warm hand gripped the pale male's chin, forcing him to stare into the dark, almost red abysses of the creature's eyes.

The terrified man nodded, his words stuck in his throat. The monster smiled, his hand moving from the chin back to the cheek, caressing it with love. The pools of blood only showed love, lust, happiness, and desire... None of them made the other relax...

"Good, the quicker you learn you can't escape me, the better. I've been watching you for a long time now, so don't try and think that I don't know any of your silly little tricks~" There was a childish laughter in its voice, the words being harsh and cold.

The male just nodded again, whimpering quietly. Tears filled his eyes as he stared into the eyes of the devil, the eyes he would forever see.

"You're never leaving, Fresh... Never."

So, I have this on the sidelines, in my book of Story Ideas... But, I'm not really sure you guys would like it... Do you guys want me to write it into a book or just leave it a oneshot? Thank you for your time!

                                            ~SR