Double Trouble pt4

Fresh woke up panting, he felt like he was on fire...

Groaning, he rolled himself out of bed. Creator, did he hate going into heat.

Now, while most monsters, specially skeletons, only experience heat every three to four months, parasites experience them every month for nearly a week. And the older you get and the more you don't 'treat' it, the worse the heat'll get.

After a while of this, the parasite would either be forced to have sex with someone, or... in the worst, worst case scenario... They could possibly die.

Right then, with the fiery warmth in between his legs, Fresh wanted to die. At least it would be better than to be forced to go throughout the week and suffer in silence while trying to keep his magic from acting up...

Taking an extremely cold shower, Fresh summoned a male body to release some tension so the day wouldn't be so bad.

He shivered at both the cold water and the fact his dick was already standing tall and hard.

Biting his bottom lip, he slowly started to pump himself. He grunted, feeling his body being surged with pleasure at the few soft pumps.

He took a few deep breaths before picking up the speed, wanting to hurry.

He closed his eyes and tried to let his mind wonder off to some fantasy. It was much easier than he thought... Too easy.

He breathed heavily as pleasure burned through his bones, his fantasy showing the dangerous twins loving him... Showing the twins touching and kissing him, holding a loving look in their eyes... Their hands and lips marking him as theirs... Creators, was he-

A loud knock on the door startled the parasite from his pleasurable fantasy.

Fresh looked in the direction of the door, shivering. He felt tired now... And still burning hot. It wasn't as bad as before, but it still was going to be a nuisance throughout the day.

Taking a deep breath, the parasite quickly cleaned himself and got dressed once he had dried off.

Exiting the bathroom with his glasses in place, he was greeted with the two very worried looking twins.

"Darling, why were you in there for so long?" Cut carefully cupped the smaller's cheek, feeling it burning in his hand. "Are you sick?" His eyes widen some as Jam also pressed his hand into the other's burning cheek.

The smaller blushed, feeling his magic stir, wanting to form a body. Yet, he pushed that down and waved their hands off him.

"I-I took a-a hot sh-shower." He muttered.

The two glanced at each other before looking down to him. They clearly didn't believe him, yet they only nod.

"Come on, Sugar, we're late to second." The basketball twin muttered, gently taking one of the nerd's hands. The football twin took the other, helping their little parasite down to their car.

Fresh shifted a bit in the backseat, savoring the cool tea they had given him. His mind wasn't stopping the lustful fantasies of the twins... And goodness was it making him even hotter than before!

The twins took a soft, deep breath. They knew something was wrong with their love... And to be honest, they were a little excited on what it possibly could be~

During the school day, the two kept a close eye on him. They made sure people didn't touch him, didn't speak to him, didn't even glance at him. It honestly wasn't hard since no one really paid much attention to their parasite, except for a few bullies. Still, they didn't want anyone looking or touching him.

It was during this 'watching' that the two found their assumption right~ And boy did that just make things hard for them.

They were just waiting till the end of the day... Twitching a little and having to not only restrain themselves, but each other... Damn was it a lot harder than it appeared!

Thankfully, the day didn't last as long as it usually did and they left for the twins' house.

Fresh was extremely hot by then. His body and magic were burning hot with need, his magic ready to activate for any reason.

Cut chuckled at the smaller skeleton, pulling him up onto the large bed, back in his arms. He knew the younger was at his limits end of control, and damn did he like seeing them squirm~

The parasite whimpered some as his magic suddenly released, forming a male part with female breasts. He froze for a second, blushing with both embarrassment and lust.

Quickly, he tried to rush off, but Jam gently pushed him back to Cut's chest, who helped keep him there.

Both of them smiled softly, gently rubbing Fresh's cheeks and hips.

"You're in heat, Fresh." The parasite shivered at PJ calling him by name... It very, very oddly sounded sexy... Like really sexy...

"Let us help you, Fresh~" A whimper was in response to that, a needy whimper.

The twins smirked at that, their hands moving from their places to rub Fresh's body.

The smaller skeleton tightly closed his eyes, completely embarrassed as he quietly whimpered for more.

Gently, they pulled off his clothes, leaving only his sunglasses on. They knew he would've wanted them on.

His rainbow echo body pulsed with need, his dick already leaking pre-cum.

Fresh bit his lip, gripping onto Cut's arms tightly. PJ tilted the smaller's head up, exposing his neck to him and his brother.

Quickly, the two dove for it. They covered it with soft bites and kisses, their hands rubbing against the freed skin.

The tiny parasite yelped when they first went for his neck, but he quickly became a moaning mess.

The two smirked at that.

One of PJ's hands wonder to Fresh's dick while Cut's wonder to Fresh's B sized breasts.

Gently they touch and played with both, the smaller one in their grasp bucking softly, moaning a little louder.

Their smirks widen, their lips wondering away from his neck to his shoulders.

The parasite scrunched his eyes more as he tried to calm himself. He didn't want to completely loose himself... He didn't want to be used...

A soft cry left his lips as he suddenly came, the feeling completely destroying him.

"M-More~ Pl-Please, more~" He moaned out, clinging to them as a magenta flare fell from behind his glasses.

The two happily obliged, bringing Fresh to his end again, and again, and again. All till he passed from exhaustion.

PJ and the tiny skeleton were covered in tinted cum, but both brothers had to admit, they loved the sight~

Gently, the two kissed their little parasite's head before cleaning up. They weren't taking him home... No, they were keeping him close to them~ Keeping him to help him whenever he needs it~

Once they dressed him in a large shirt, they laid him in their clean bed.

Cut laid next to Fresh, pulling his front side to his chest. PJ, however, didn't join him instantly. He instead went to his desk, turning on his computer.

Sitting right there, waiting for him, was a video... A video of what they had done to Fresh. And they got the perfect angle too~

Sorry if this is bad, I'm coming down with a really bad cold... I hope you can still enjoy it though.

                                                           ~SR