The Ball pt2

Alright! There's going to be an OC in here and no she's not mine! Hope ya like her! ;P

                                                              ~SR 

After the visit with the royal family, there were trained guards in the small town, helping with fixing it, even training some new recruits. It was rather funny how half of the women were able to kick the men's butts!

Raspberry and Lust still haven't been found, so everyone was on guard, carrying some sort of weapon with them. 

I wasn't as worried as anyone. I knew they made it passed the boarders, as someone would've found their remains in the untamable forest. 

"Jasper!" Someone shouted.

Turning slightly, I let my gaze go to a woman with pink hair that had streaks of black in it. Her left eye was pink and blue but her right being green and purple... The woman looked familiar... Though why...

"Kailyn?" I asked slowly...

"You remember me!" She cheered, pulling me into a hug.

I giggled, remembering where I know her from. She's one of the usual's that come here. She's also one of the only humans with her type of natural hair. 

"How have ya been?" I asked her, smiling calmly.

"I'm going on a hunt for those two jerks! I just wanted to see ya real quick and ask if you want to come with?" Her mismatched eyes widen with excitement. 

"I-I don't know, Kai... I'm not that good... Why not ask Dream?"

"Dream left with the two travelers, remember? Besides you're the second best swordsman that I know!" She whined, making a pouting face. "Besides, Lord Fresh is going to be there."

I glared at her as a my face lit up. She was using that teasing voice! I hate when she does that!

"Stop that... Fine, only because you're not going to stop bugging me about it." I hissed quickly.

She made a small face at me, making me smile.

"Hurry, get ready!" My wild friend gave me a soft push to the house part of the shop. 

Rolling my eyes I rushed over to my room, getting everything that I needed for the short trip. After that, I changed into blue shorts with patches of black, having deep orange tights with ink stains underneath. I pulled on a pale pink shirt with a black jacket over it. 

Once I was done with changing, I hooked my whip and sword on opposite sides of my hips. I hurried downstairs, jumping the final three steps. 

Outside of the shop were six people. Kai, was one of them along with Palette and Mom. Lord Fresh and Lord Error were there as well. Then there was the King and Queen's son, Goth.

"Alright." Mom gave me a sharp nod as she flipped one of her knifes into their sheathes. "Let's get this over with, we have until nightfall... PJ, Pal, I want you two to continue looking since you both know the forest better than anyone of my women." 

Me and my brother gave a firm nod, seemingly serious for once... Which felt weird... Pally rarely ever was serious!

We all got onto our horses and raced into the forest. We already had several teams in there, so we just had to make sure not to be stupid about it... The animals in there would love to have new chew toys...

I hummed to myself, the mocking birds copying my melody. I smiled up at them, they smiling back in their own way. 

"Mom, are you sure they're not out of the boarders? No one, but me and Pally can survive the forest." I questioned, feeling uneasy as we traveled deeper.