Nightmarish Death pt 2

I purred as Fresh gently petted my head. He rarely left my side, it normally would just so then he could get something to eat, find a new host, or take a shower. I didn't mind. 

"Paperjam..." Everyone was in my room again. Dream and Nightmare shared a look... 

"Paperjam, can you please explain to us why were you having that bad of a dream?" The yellow wearing skeleton asked. 

I sat up, moving away from Fresh, hugging my knees gently. Apparently when I had stabbed myself in my d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ nightmare, the wound had appeared on me... That's why the pain felt so real. 

I opened my mouth to explain, but I couldn't think of any words. What was there to say? I couldn't tell them about my dreams!

"I-I... It was just a nightmare..." I whispered, looking away from them all. 

"Just a nightmare?" The ex-guardian yelled, anger in his voice. "you nearly died!" He continued.

My breath picked up at the yelling... 

"I... I... I... S-sToP..." My voice was too soft to be heard. 

"Well, tell us." He growled. 

"Don't talk to my baby like that!" Mommy yelled, hitting Nightmare. 

"S-sTop..." I whimpered, my eyes zooming around the room in a frenzy. 

Fresh looked at me, his eyes filled with concern... But that wasn't what I saw. 

He reached a hand out as the noise just got louder and louder. The screams and cries of mercy and pain... 

"St0P! I-I'M s0rRy!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I shook worse than a leaf in strong winds. 

I pressed my back against the wall and whimpered. I was scared...

Everyone stared at me in shock, but all I saw was what Fresh did... All of the injuries... 

"I-I'm SoRrY... I-I'm sOrRy..." I held my hugged my body, it racked with fear.

"Jam-Jam... It's okay... It's okay... Nothing bad will happen..." Fresh hesitantly reached a hand out to pet my head.

I flinched and pulled away. He said nothing, but sit quietly on my bed. 

"Paperjam... Please tell us what happened in your dream... Please..." Mommy whispered, kneeling in front of me. 

I shook my head... I couldn't... I just couldn't!

"Please... We want to help..." Blue tried. 

"..." I bowed my head and pressed myself further from them..."R-remember when I stopped drawing?" 

Mommy and Daddy nodded, their confused looks giving me a little more strength to continue on.

"That's how long I've been having these... Nightmares... I always thought Nightmare was giving them to me..." 

The gooey monster shrugged as it was the most reasonable explanation since he was the only being to give someone nightmares. 

"B-But... They got worse... At first it was just like a dream come true... It was happy... No one was hurt..." I glanced at Fresh, before looking down at my plain green bed. "Then... When I was near waking... They would... They would make it something else... The first time I thought nothing of it... Though I couldn't draw... I was scared too..." 

"Jammy, what was your dream about?' Mommy tried again.

I looked at them all before bowing my head.