Our Love

Everyone sees love differently.

Some see it as a way to get more money. Some for sex. Others a way to be happy.

We cared for none of that really. We cared for eachother. We always had. Even when I was young, I can always remember him loving me.

We would always care for the other. He protected me and I made him calm. We were always happy.

He may not have been able to feel before meeting me. Before I was born... I know he had a lot of dust on his hands, but... He never once tried to do me harm. He showed me he could feel.

I don't know if I made him feel or if he never showed it. All I do know is that, he did feel some thing towards me.

He always smiled when he saw me. He always laughed with me. He helped me, even at the smallest things. He took care of me when I had gotten sick and Mom could not. He gave me advice to keep me safe. He loved me.

I went against my parents to see him. I loved the way he talked. I loved how he was always colorful. I loved his eyes that always showed me what he was feeling. I loved that I could say almost anything to him. I loved him.

When we finally saw that we loved eachother, nothing could come in between us.

He took it slow with me. He made sure I was still happy. I made sure he was always smiling, because he was happy.

Our love was differnet. It happened over a long time. And it still is here now.

When we say 'I love you', we always mean 'Never leave me'. And when we say 'I need you', it means 'I can't live without you'.

He always was there for me...

"So why..." A black boned skeleton cried as he sat next to nothing but dust. The only way to know who it was, was their brightly colored coat and sunglasses with the words YO_LO on them. "Why did you take my love away, Human?"

Before the demon could speak, a bone periced their soul. It shattered immediately.

"F-fresh... Please..." Sobbed the heart broken skeleton. "Pl-please... W-what about o-our promise?"

Nightmare, a black gooy skeleton, appeared behind the child of Error and Ink. He was the being of all negative emotion... Yet... Even he felt sad for the boy.

He walked forward, knowing he had to do something. He knew what it was like to lose the one you love. For he had lost Cross to the same human that the other monster killed.

"Paperjam..." He spoke with softeness in his voice. He could not take the pain and gulit and anger that other was feeling, lightly... But he did care for the younger skeleton. "I'm... Sorry..."

Paperjam nodded, tears thickly running down his face. He felt... Nothing but saddness and anger. But he will promise.

"I promise, Mister... To not harm others... I promise, Mr. Fresh to always try to be happy without you... I... I promise to live for you, Fresh... And only you..." Tears slowly stopped as he held the items of his love. "I... I love and need you, Fresh... Never... Never leave m-me."

The being a negativity, held the sobbing ink skeleton. He was so sad... So heartbroken... It was hard to believe that only hours ago he had nothing to cry about... Nothing to worry about...

"M-Mr. Fr-fresh!" he continued to cry, everyone feeling his grief for the the now dead parasite.

Every love is differnet... But nothing can change how it makes you feel in the end.

Why am I crying? Like I know I'm a big softy to shit like this... But... Why? I'm the one writing it? Sorry if you're crying too... Hope ya feel better...

      ~SR