Living World pt4

AsianSerenity

I had to push Fresh out of the room and lock the doors on my side, since I had to have the room stabilized with my gravity and to do that I needed the room closed off.

I kept my shower short though, since if the tapping and knocking on the door was anything to go by, he seemed anxious.

I dried myself off the best I could before I pulled on my device again, turning on its own gravity and then opening the doors slowly.

The gravity in the Infirmary slowly turned off and then went off completely when the doors were wide open.

"Fresh, can't I just shower in peace." I complained to him, holding my towel tightly as he circled around me some.

A small tentacle poked at my top ribs, almost not knowing what it was.

I pushed it away and then pushed the others away.

"I need to get dress now, I have to close the door." I stated to him, but the thicker ones swiftly pressed themselves against the door in a suborn way of saying no.

I groaned at him, lightly stomping my foot with a pout.

Soon, though, he gave me a plant. It was a few different colors, mainly red, orange and yellow. It had a yellow stalk while the bulbs on it were either a deep red or a fiery orange. The bulbs also were surrounded by these yellow orange, red orange petals that were shaped differently from each other. The bulbs were also formed into something close to hearts as well...

I shrugged as I carefully placed the plant on the unused Nurse's desk, which was at an angle near the back where whoever was there could see all of the room.

Fresh seemed satisfied and allowed me to close the door and turn the gravity back on.

I glanced at the weird, native flower, but ignored it. Maybe it was something to make sure I wasn't going to get hurt or whatever.

"Computer, start download of Space Field 6297, Codename Stained Paint." I called out, taking the wrist device off again. This time, however, I placed into a small area where the computer could download any information off of the device without much fuss.

"Downloading Space Field 6297, Codename Stained Paint." It repeated, the large oversized monitor showing a small screen in which had the percentage of how much was downloaded.

Sighing softly, I went over to the large closet and looked through it for anything that was in my small size.

I didn't want to use the computer too often, as that can sometimes lead to it malfunctioning, and that wouldn't be good...

I grabbed out a small pair of boxers and pulled them up under the towel, kind of feeling watched... Which would odd since I was alone...

I shook the feeling off. It wasn't important right now...

"Downloading sequence complete." The computer called out, making me hum in response.

"Computer, please analyze all the data and tell me where we are Sector and System wise." I demanded shuffling through the large piles of clothing.

After a small while, I found some shorts in my size.

"First Class Paperjam, there is a problem."

I frowned, pulling on the shorts.

"Explain."

"There is no database on your sector. All information on your where abouts has been corrupted." The thing informed.

"Damn..." I hissed. "How can I fix that?"

"Go to the Bridge and download the information to my hardrive."