Valentine's Special

Fresh and Paperjam laid together, happy as they ever could be.

They didn't care if Error or Ink caught them, they didn't care that it was wrong. It was just them and their love.

PJ moved closer to the parasite, wishing to only be in his embrace longer. He didn't understand at the time why they had to keep their relationship a secret, but he did know that his mother and father would try and hurt his love. So, he kept quiet.

While the 90's themed skeleton just smiled with content, true content.

He didn't know when or how he started feeling again, but he did know it was all because of the little ball of ink. And he knew, he wouldn't have it any other way.

He truly enjoyed their company, their voice, their words and laughter. He enjoyed it all. He loved them with all of his cracked and corrupted soul.

A soft kiss was placed on the younger's head, a soft loving kiss.

Jam giggled, a soft magenta glow forming on his cheeks. Oh, how much he was in love with the older skeleton.

"I love you, Mr. Fresh!" The smaller chirped softly, being cautious of how loud he was speaking. After all, his parents weren't too far away.

The being laughed gently, his eyes flaming as they always did for the younger.

"I love you, too. I will always love you."

The two smiled at each other, calmly fading into sleep. They held each other tightly, one for the warmth and comfort the other brought and the other to protect and warm the first.

Even when they were apart and pretending not to know the other, they still held each other. They still were there for each other, and they knew what others did not. They understood what others refused to, and they knew it all from the very first time they had met.