The Little Darkness

"Papercut, get your fucking ass down here!" A cruel voice shouted from the stairs.

I wiped away my tears as I quickly bandaged up my arms. Papercut... A fitting name... All I know how to do is cut... How to break...

However, here... Here... You cannot break... You cannot show that  you are weak... Showing that you are weak or have a weakness... It means death... Even by your family... Even by the people you thought you could trust... Even by your lover...

Here... Everything is bad... There is no upside to it... Well... I guess the few visits from the younger, more innocent version of me are good... They're Multiverse is much sweeter... I wish I could stay there forever... But... I can't...

"Cut, you better be down here right now!" Mom screamed again, making me wince.

"I'm coming, you old fucking hag!" I screamed back, making my voice fill with anger... But it's not at her...

I pulled on my usual clothes, forcing my eye into it's diamond form(it makes everyone think that I'm angry all the time) and walked down stairs... Well, stormed downstairs.

Mom glared at me from the kitchen as I grabbed a few things to eat... Just an apple and a slice of bread.

"I'm going to Unfresh's place." I told them, Dad just watching TV.

"Whatever, whore." His voice was deep, but unlike other AMs, his voice didn't glitch... He fixed that a long time ago.

I forced myself not to wince... Better not give a reaction.

"Ok... Hope you guys keep it quiet, the neighborhood doesn't need to know that you two are kinky little shits." I called out as I slammed the door closed.

I walked out onto the street going to my only friend's house. He said he wanted me to come over today... I have a bad feeling about it... Though I never was one to back down from anything... Or that's how I portray myself to everyone else... Even if I just want to run and cling to someone... Not even Unfresh knows this...

I didn't knock on his door, I never did... I walked straight in and closed the door behind me and went to the living room. I flopped on the couch and closed my eyes. I really didn't feel good... Guess I bled more than usual today... Eh, I'll get over it and start new tomorrow.

"Hey, PC~" Unfresh purred, standing in front of me.

I opened my eyes to see that he wasn't just standing in front of me, he was like super close... Like he didn't know what boundaries were... I rose an eyebrow at his closeness.

"What'd ya want?" I grumbled, really wanting to leave. In fact I just wanted the day to end! " Know what, I don't care. We hung out all day yesterday, so I'm going home." I gave a forced smile of calmness, something that I really didn't feel, and tried to get up. 

He pushed me back onto the couch and ripped off my pants and underwear! I gasped in surprised, fear filling my entire being.

"Form something for me." He ordered instantly.

"No! Go fuck yourself!" I shouted, trying to push against him. I was so scared that I forgot that I could just teleport!

He growled and slammed himself into my pelvis! I screamed out in pain, but it didn't end... Not for hours...

When he finally passed out from exhaustion, I teleported to my room... I didn't care about the tattered clothes that laid on his floor... They were ruined... I didn't care about them...

I heard cries coming from my parents room, screams of pleasure and pain... Something I didn't want to hear at the moment... So I didn't... 

It was a spell that I learned from a friend of PJ's... She was really nice and understanding... Even though she was like five... The spell blocks out all sound for a few hours if casted right... If wrong then you have maybe a little over half an hour of silence...

PaperFresh Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें