The Singer

"Come on, Fresh, you need something to relax." Unfresh hissed, pulling a rainbow wearing skeleton to a strip club.

"Fine... I guess a few drinks couldn't hurt." The more mature of the two mumbled, sighing softly.

College was getting to him... As well as taking care of the family business... Then his girlfriend cheated on him with some paid slut... Yeah, he really needs a night where things don't matter...

Walking in, Fresh was instantly hit with the smell of sweat, alcohol and lust. Cringing slightly, the rainbow followed his brother to a booth.

"What can I get you boys?" A bunny wearing only a crop top and a skirt that almost showed her thong asked, her voice dripping with lust. 

"I'll have rum and coke, my bro here would like to have hardcore whiskey." Unfresh answered swiftly. 

The monster nodded, smirking slightly as she sashed away. 

Fresh shook his head, a small smile on his lips.

"Really, brah? Did ya have ta play hard to get?" He called over the loud music. 

"So what, dude? She's hot as hell!" The darker brother shouted, smirking like the evil twin he was. 

Both of the brothers laughed as the waitress came back with their drinks. 

"Enjoy the show boys." The bunny monster purred lowly as she sashay to other drinkers. 

Fresh rolled his eyes, taking the whiskey. He easily finished it within a minute as did Unfresh. 

"I'll ask for more." The immature of the two told, getting up to go to the bar. 

A minute passed when a small glass of vodka was placed in front of the rainbow. Looking up, the parasite caught the back of a black boned skeleton wearing some dark blue shorts and a tank top... Though he wasn't so sure if they were the one to set it down...

Shrugging it off, the pale skeleton jugged the drink down. The slight burn that slid down his throat and the bit of dizziness was a reminder that he doesn't really drink... Even though he could handle hardcore whiskey...

"Yo, ya okay?" Unfresh asked, setting another bottle of whiskey in front of his brother.

"Ya... Just had a bit of vodka..." Fresh groaned, holding his head.

"Hehe, let that pass before ya drink that." The darker of the two chuckled out. 

"Alright, everyone! It's time to welcome The Siren Prince!" The DJ shouted, turning off all the music as a black, inky skeleton walked up onto an actual stage.

The skeleton wore dark blue shorts with deep orange tights. They had on a magenta colored, short sleeved shirt. The monster looked no older than twelve for Christmas sake! 

"What the hell is a kid doing here?" Fresh hissed at his brother, who looked just as dumbfounded. 

The child turned to the band behind him and nodded, turning back to the crowd with an innocent smile.

"Tell me something, I need to know

Then take my breath and never let it go

If you just let me invade your space

I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain." The young monster's voice was hypnotic, his hips swaying with the music. "And if in the moment I bite my lip

Baby, in that moment, you'll know this

Is something bigger than us and beyond bliss

Give me a reason to believe it." The child teleported out into the crowd, sitting next to some human. He batted his eyes, keeping the innocent look. "'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder