1

"where taehyung has his heat during work"

SEOKDREAM 2018

It had been two weeks of Taehyung working at his new place, a host for a rather popular restaurant that was owned by the infamous Kim Namjoon, known for his good looks and expertise hands when preparing his various meals. The man was absolutely flawless, and Taehyung was 100% sure that most of their customers didn't even care about the food: they probably just came to gawk at the handsome man, with his scrunched up eyebrows and his sharp, focused gaze when chopping vegetables cleanly or cooking different types of meat to utter perfection.

It only made it better that he was an alpha, the fact that every time he would walk past your dinner table, or as you worked, you could smell the dominant, musky scent that would naturally emit from him, and it was just addicting. You could see all of the customers, alpha, omega or beta, immediately fish interest in the tall and built male, unless they already had a mate.

Now Taehyung, being an omega and like many other new workers, was instantly swooned by the boss's good looks, but after working there a while, he just realized how much of a fucking asshole the man was, with his sharpness to insult and point out almost every mistake that you could make.

"No, no, you put families in the fourth section of the restaurant where there's more space for high chairs!"

Taehyung would bow deeply and apologetically. "I-I'm sorry, sir, that won't happen again!"

"What did I say about dozing off during lunch breaks?"

"My bad!" Taehyung would instantly reply.

"Why didn't you wipe off the checks when I told you to?!"

And at that point, Taehyung had lost all interest and gained a more fearful sense from him, his skin crawling with anxiety and fear every time he saw the alpha leave his place by his kitchen and prowl around his restaurant with a proud look in his eyes. The man had, no doubt, a high sense of ego when it came to cooking and business, as Taehyung would overhear him gossiping with his younger brother, Jungkook, when the innocent alpha came by to visit, about how amazingly well the place was made and about his "exotic" food that you apparently "couldn't find anywhere else."

Anyways, Taehyung was boredly sitting at his host desk, awaiting more customers to file in once the clock struck seven, which was around the time where people would come to eat, when Taehyung felt the first waves of pain hit his poor, unsuspecting belly.

"Oh shit," Taehyung whispered in a soft voice, and his fellow worker, Jimin, looked up curiously from staring at Jungkook, who was scrawling some sort of doodle on a napkin while he waited for Namjoon to bring him food.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked softly, cheeks dusted a soft pink, probably from staring at his crush. "Taehyung?"

"I think my heat's started," Taehyung gnawed his lower lip and Jimin, also being an omega, immediately snapped and wrapped his short arms protectively around his friend, gaze turning from soft and gooey to sharp and narrowed. "Jimin, get Namjoon, tell him I gotta leave." His voice was strained, waves of pain hitting his lower belly.

But Namjoon had already came out of the kitchen, setting Jungkook's food down onto the table, and he sensed some sort of tension and, not knowing what to expect but to scold the two hosts for being immature, Namjoon put on a smirk and leaned against the host desk.

"Boys. What did I say about goofing around during your clock-in? I don't want Jungkook to feel uncomfortable if my workers can't behave themselves." Namjoon's eyes narrowed with annoyance, and Jimin immediately retorted with a sharp, "Well, boss, I'm sure J-Jungkook will be fine, but Taehyung here needs to go home before he gets fucking ra—"

"Language," Namjoon cut him off and rolled his eyes. "And no one is going home, today's a busy day, it's Saturday."

Taehyung scrunched up his eyebrows and breathed out slowly, "S-sir, I'm on my heat," Taehyung murmured softly, not meeting eye contact and instead tightening his grasp on Jimin as slick began to produce and run down his thighs. A soft whimper left his lips as the sickly sweet scent of the natural lubricant filled the air, and Namjoon reeled back almost instantly.

Taehyung panicked, Jimin panicked, Namjoon panicked.

And then the scent began to draw attention, heads turning and people murmuring worriedly. Taehyung's knees began to shake and go weak and he collapsed against Jimin's side before the lilac-haired boy looked up with his soft, dark brown eyes gone, replaced with those orbs of gold, signaling that now Taehyung should probably get something up his ass before he did something he regretted.

"Fuck, take him to my office," Namjoon snapped, covering his nose and pointing at the door near the host's desk, "before we lose customers, go!" The blonde male turned around, but Jimin swore he could see a shift in the usually collected alpha's expression. But he didn't have time to dwell on that, right now, Taehyung's safety was priority.

Jimin bustled Taehyung around the desk, hiding his soaking bum the best he could before whirling around and locking the door, the scent of a mixture of sweet berries and cream filling the air.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook's timid voice came from behind him and instantly Namjoon's expression softened. His baby brother was always his weak spot, and although they were both alphas, Jungkook was often bullied as a kid for being so shy and self-collected, not opening himself up to others easily, awkward around needy omegas and completely and probably 100% innocent when it came to ruts and heats.

"One of my workers are in heat," Namjoon responded, his voice slightly strained. He tried to stay professional, collected as people's heads turned away, back to their delicious meals but Namjoon just couldn't shake the feeling off, not even when Jungkook asked questions about the mouth-watering meal that he had prepared for Jungkook. That he needed to claim Taehyung.

He didn't know if it was natural alpha instincts but he had never scented something so incredibly sweet and intoxicatingly lustful.

Oh, was he in for a ride.