49

"Urgh--if I knew he had been an alpha I wouldn't have given him away! He could've gone out and fished some money for us, y'know? Like, acting innocent and small and helpless, and train him to steal their money."

"Soohyun, baby, shut up for once, huh? I'm tired of your dumb babbling."

Soohyun spun around and bristled. "You're never any help, Jace!"

"What? Shut the fuck up, bitch, I pay for everything in this house and your ugly designer clothes." Jace snapped back, obviously drunk. Soohyun growled and spun around, biting her manicured nails angrily. How did that pathetic, whiney pup turn out to be an alpha? If she had known sooner, she woukd've kept him no matter how irritating it was to keep the pup. She rembered the time she had forgotten to take Jooyeon out of her closet when she was in the midst of fucking some sugar daddy she had found online, and needless to say, she lost her extra thousand dollars of cash because Jooyeon had started crying in the middle of their hot sex.

"Fucking--you cost me three grand, ugly dumb pup!" She had shrieked, smacking Jooyeon's face with the back of her hand. The pup had wailed louder at that and Soohyun continued to beat him before falsely saying that she loved him.

Jooyeon had curled up into her chest, bruised and teary eyed, sucking on his thumb as Soohyun wrapped her hands around his ugly face and cooed. "Mommy loves you. It's why I had to spank you, okay? You've been naughty."

But when one day, she found Jooyeon breaking their three hundred dollar cookie pot because the lying brat had eaten the entire pot full of the cookies without her looking. She had starved him for three days because he had the same appetite as Namjoon: eating so much, making Soohyun jealous because omegas could never eat that much without gaining at least ten pounds. He had been trying to put it back when it dropped on his face and tumbled onto the floor, shattering, and Jooyeon had cut his hands and feet.

Three weeks later, she rang up Namjoon and pretended to be "too broke" to take care of the pup, even going as far as to shopping at a convenience store to pick up a two dollar hoodie, smudging and ripping it before dropping Jooyeon off.

She was smug at first, triumphant, but after seeing that the hideous pup had grown to an alpha pup, she was, well, she was jealous.

"I want that fucking brat back." She said.

"I don't. He watched you sucking me off that one time, that pups weird in the head." Jace slurred, tossing his beer bottles onto the table dizzily. "He looked so fuckin' scared though. It was so fucking funny when he was all like, 'Why is Mommy eating Daddy's peepee?' Fucking idiot--" Jace exploded into loud laughter and Soohyun rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"I just want him back so I can exploit him into getting us money." Soohyun sighed. "I should steal him. Take him back."

"Why? He's annoying."

Soohyung whacked Jace on the head and screamed. "Shut up!"

"Oh, my--fucking! Stop! Bitch!" Jace snapped back. "And don't even think of bringing that ugly ass shit kid in my house! Otherwise I'm filing a divorce."

Soohyun rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Fine. It was just a suggestion, anyways!"

-

"Dis is for Mommy. Because Mommy likes circles! Wears lots of circle clothes. Like the polka dot undies and da pink spot jacket."

Jungkook snickered. "You saw Taehyung wearing polka dot undies?"

Jooyeon nodded, very serious. "It was pretty. It was white and black, and it was all flowery and pretty and white polka dots on it!"

Instantly Jungkook's face reddened and choked. That description most definitely was not a pair of appropriate underwear for Jooyeon to have seen. But he also remembered Jimin telling him, on their first time, that lacey underwear made them feel prettier and more wanted. And Jungkook was not complaining when he saw how sexy Jimin looked in velvet red lace panties, but imagining Taehyung in black panties made him feel flustered.

Taehyung seemed too mature for that. And imagining his brother...yikes. Jungkook suddenly felt nauseous.

"And dis is for Uncle, because I tink Uncle Kook likes Uncle Jimin a lot. I saw you two kissy kissy in da living room once, and I know Mommy and Daddy kissy a lot because they love eac' odder. Mommy gives me lots of kisses!" Jooyeon held up a sloppy stick figure of what seemed to be Jimin, which was just a black stick figure with a blob of pink hair. "You give lots of kissies to Uncle Jimin if you wuv him."

Jungkook turned red. "I do not--!"

"Kook likes Uncle Jimin~! Uncle Kook loves Uncle Jimi~" Jooyeon sang, bursting into a fit of giggles when Jungkook felt so violated and embarrassed from a pup and he doved under the covers. At first, Jooyeon laughed. But then the pup got worried that the blankets ate him and frantically searched, finding Jungkook pouting under a pillow. He breathed a sigh of relief and pulled at Jungkook's messy hair.

"Found chu." Jooyeon said, grinning and whacking Jungkook's back. "Found chuu~"

Jungkook groaned and slammed his face into the bedsheets. "Uncle Kook is tired. Let's sleep."

Jooyeon nodded, curling up beside him and pulling the blankets up to his chin. Jungkook got up to quickly clean up the papers and crayons that Jooyeon left lying around messily on the bed before he went back up to join his niece on the bed, groaning when he leaped onto the sheets and rolled beside the pup.

"Uncle Kook?" Jooyeon whispered as Jungkook switched off the lights, leaving his tiny mood lamp on.

"Yes, Joo-Joo?"

Jooyeon cuddled into Jungkook's chest, loving the way his Uncle smelled like a crisp morning pine forest, but he still missed his Mommy's sweet berry and cream scent and his Daddy's minty fresh smell. But he didn't complain. His Mommy was sick, and until she wasn't sick anymore, Jooyeon wasn't allowed near him.

"Can I have two kisses pwease?" Jooyeon patted his forehead. "Right here, pwease."

Jungkook blinked but nodded, kissing him twice on the forehead, stifling a laugh when Namjoon's pup erupted into a fit of giggles and Jungkook curled up beside him, sighing.

"I miss Mommy." Jooyeon mumbled, and Jungkook nodded.

"I miss my mate."

Jooyeon smacked Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes. "I didn't ask."

And Jungkook forever remained surprised at this answer from a seven year old pup.