105

d-daddy??

d-daddy??

...

double update òwó !!!

-

"How dare you—how dare you kiss my mate?!"

Taehyung flung himself at Soohyun with a wild roar, and he heard Namjoon choke up in response. The alpha's face was a dark red, and his eyes were blazing. He had shoved the female away from his body the instant their lips touched, and Namjoon wiped them with the back of his palm aggressively. His minty scent was so sharp in the air that it made everyone's eyes water around them, and it didn't take long for some police officer that was patrolling the neighborhood to run by and rip Taehyung away from clawing Soohyun's throat out.

"Woah, woah, what is going on here?" The officer snapped, grabbing Taehyung by the collar and roughly shoving him back against a wall. But the omega's belly hit the wall a bit too hard and Taehyung yelped out in pain, instantly cradling his stomach. Namjoon regained his breath and snapped his gaze up when he heard Taehyung let out a scared whimper, and he glowered at the officer. "Hey! Watch where you're putting your damn paws!" The officer shouted when Namjoon grabbed the front of his outfit roughly.

"Did you hurt my mate?" Namjoon snarled, and he saw the officer reach for the walkie talkie on his belt. "Let him go!"

"Sir, I need you to calm down and let go of me this instant." The officer said, lip curling. Namjoon's eyes narrowed, and he released his iron grip. The officer let Taehyung go, and the omega instantly stumbled over to Namjoon, burying his face into his chest.

"Is your stomach okay?" Namjoon whispered, and Taehyung nodded quickly. "Let me see."

Taehyung gently pushed up his shirt, not enough for people around him to see, but enough peeking out for Namjoon to know that it wasn't bruised or hurt. The omega shuddered, whimpering and hiding himself into Namjoon's chest further when he heard the police officer begin speaking with Soohyun.

"It was nothing." Soohyun said curtly. "Just some dumb fight over a boy...don't get your panties in such a twist." Soohyun rolled her eyes at the officer and looked up to glare at Taehyung. "I'll be back, bitch. Just watch."

Taehyung hissed. "And I'll be ready to clap your fucking ass." He retorted venomously, making Namjoon blink in surprise.

"Look, I don't know what's going on here," the officer said dryly, obviously annoyed that he had been ignored from the three, "but I'm going to have to ask you three to leave if you keep disrupting the park grounds." He crossed his arms and gave the three of them a pointed look.

Taehyung huffed and turned away. "That won't be a problem. As long as that bitch stops showing her face around people that don't like her." He grabbed Namjoon's hand and stomped away to the cotton candy truck, and the police officer groaned.

He hated his job.

-

"Babe. Stop pouting. Your candy is drooping."

Taehyung huffily bit into his cotton candy and turned away, his chest shaking as another set of sniffles overtook him. He heard Jooyeon whine in the backseat, feeling slightly affected by Taehyung's depressed scent that was filling the car immensely. The usually creamy-sweet scent had a twinge of a sharp, bitter scent, like the berries had gone bad being left in the back of the fridge for too long, a very musty smell that made Namjoon wrinkle his nose. An omega's depressed scent was never pleasant, he knew that for sure.

"Mommy's sad." Jooyeon cried out, holding a long whine that made Namjoon's fingers curl. "Mommy is sad."

"Yeah, I know, kid." Namjoon said, looking back to see Jooyeon had finished the extra large bag of cotton candy and was chucking the plastic wrap onto the floor of the car. "Just...be quiet for a little bit. I think Mommy wants some quiet time." He looked over at Taehyung to see the silver-haired male glumly eating his candy.

"Mommy doesn't want quiet time, Mommy wants cuddle time." Taehyung hissed irritably in response, stuffing his cotton candy into his mouth. Namjoon sighed, sending his mate a sympathetic look, and Taehyung shoved more into his mouth. The omega just pouted up his stuffed cheeks and continued eating his sugary treat slowly. "And Daddy just won't give Mommy what he wants." He muttered.

Jooyeon didn't hear the last part, as the pup had suddenly found Taehyung's grocery bags below his cart seat. Sneakily, he scooped up the bag and began to rummage through it, his eyes sparkling animatedly when he pulled out a huge bag of candies and a bunch of different kinds of chips, tubs of ice cream and a bunch of popsicles. But he dropped everything else and just grabbed the one leftover bag of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds and began inhaling that, forgetting the fact that the crinkling of the plastic paper could be heard.

"Jooyeon," Taehyung groaned, and the pup froze up and hurriedly stuffed the rest of the seeds into his mouth, "you ate my share!"

And the pup just giggled adorably and swallowed. "Sowwy!"

Namjoon snorted and took a sharp turn, rounding up a corner and pulling up into the driveway. "Alright. Let's go, before the ice cream melts..."

Jooyeon nodded, obediently hopping out of his seat and scrambling up the sides of the building while Taehyung trudged out from behind, waiting for Namjoon to hoist the groceries into his arms and nudging Taehyung forward. "C'mon. Let's go inside."

Taehyung crossed his arms and stomped one foot on the ground. Namjoon frowned, sliding the grocery bags to hang on his elbows and grabbing Taehyung's arm. "I don't have all day, Tae. Come on."

Taehyung slapped Namjoon's hand away and stomped his foot again, face pouty. Namjoon groaned. "Tae!"

Taehyung stomped his foot again, and shrieked. "Ugh! Fine! Fuck you!" The omega hissed at Namjoon and ran off, waddling after Jooyeon.

Namjoon gaped, shaking his head in exhaustion as he saw Taehyung slam the door shut. He hoisted the bags up again and walked calmly behind, sighing.

He needed to ask Seokjin if there was anything for mood swings.

-

ugh super short chapter but i have no idea what to write

a lot of u guys think i am a female so let me remind u i am 100% male and 100% gay and 100% korean pls stop calling me a kboo thank u for coming to my ted talk

also thank u for reading ur existence makes me happy