5

It was a cold night. You could see your breath billowing from your lips if you looked hard enough, and even the layers of scarfs on his neck and his puffy jacket that made him look like a lumpy marshmallow still wasn't enough to keep his arms warm.

"Just one, please." Taehyung chirped, staring hungrily at the hot, warm spicy rice cakes that was scooped into the bowl. The lady that ran the food truck was a sweet old lady that always gave Taehyung a secret twenty percent discount since he was such a frequent customer. She smiled at him as she handed the cup and Taehyung handed her a five dollar bill, which Taehyung said softly to keep the change.

He held the little baggy in his arms, eager to eat when he came home when he spotted a certain figure walking along the same road, his styled light brown hair (he was always changing it and it often got Taehyung confused) causing Taehyung to swallow nervously with the warm pot of food in his hands. His hands were in the pockets of his baggy shorts, sporting a pair of glasses. He was out of his work clothes and he looked absolutely stunning, but Taehyung knew better than to judge the alpha's looks, and Taehyung ducked his head and tried to walk past.

Obviously he was wrong, as the alpha's muscular arm darted out last moment without even turning his head to grab at Taehyung's arm. Taehyung yelped and stumbled back clumsily, gasping as Namjoon turned and stared at him cooly.

"Not going to say hello to your boss?" Namjoon's voice was husky, still deep, probably from all the yelling he did at work today.

"H-hello," Taehyung squeaked softly, a little shy blush creeping up his neck. "I'm just off to go home..."

"Ah. Is that so?" Namjoon paused. "Tell me, omega, do you always eat takeout?" Namjoon stared hard at the little bowl of food, the cap beginning to form water droplets from the heat. "That isn't healthy. You're going to have to learn to cook one day for your pups, you know, and it's best to start now."

Taehyung turned red. "P-pups..." He looked down at the bowl of spicy rice cakes, his mouth watering. How could he not crave this everyday? The lady just made them so good! And it wasn't MSG, he knew, he'd watch the lady make it all the time in his free time when he came over to help her work for free, and all the ingredients were natural. He felt bad taking money from her, anyways. "Pups?"

"Yes. Don't act as if it's some sensitive topic, you omegas are highly fertile. I, too, will have my own omega one day and raise my own pups and unlike you, if you don't start practising, you won't be able to feed them healthy, quality food." Namjoon's voice was stern. "Do you need me to help you learn?"

Taehyung was already beet red. The cold was completely forgotten and in fact, he felt a little sweaty in his giant jacket. He just wanted to go home and eat, not stop in the middle of the crowded sidewalk and be scolded by his boss, and even worse, an alpha boss. He couldn't even talk back or walk away if he wanted to, his instincts forced him to stand and listen to every word. It was annoying, and an annoying alpha made it worse. The male clicked his tongue and tapped Taehyung's shoulder, and Taehyung looked up nervously.

"Look at me, omega." Namjoon's eyes were a soft red and Taehyung swallowed. The alpha's hands crawled up his arm and rested at his waist, the other one cupping his chin up to make eye contact. The position looked as if the two were lovers, obviously they weren't. Taehyung expected something more sensual to leave the alpha's lips since he had created such an atmosphere, but suddenly the older smirked and laughed a little childishly before murmuring, "Learn how to cook!" and walking away.

There was no need to say it, if the slick on the back of his pants weren't enough to go by, that Taehyung was the slightest bit turned on from Namjoon's somewhat innocent actions.

-

"A-are you sure you're feeling okay?"

Jimin stared up at the handsome face of Jungkook nervously, but he smiled and nodded anyways. The two were residing at Namjoon's apartment complex, currently having Jungkook tutor him in math to make up for the lesson that they were unable to have last week. When he got there, he was excited and ready to learn, but as the lesson progressed, his stomach grew weird cramps and Jungkook's scent distracted him a little more than usual from the math problems...

"You're turning pale..." Jungkook murmured, "do you need a glass of water? Coffee? If you're tired we can take a break—ah, hyung?"

Jimin found himself drawing a little closer to Jungkook's side. Oh, how someone could smell so delicious he didn't know. The wonderful aroma of pine entwining with Jimin's sort of peachy scent was perfect and he felt Jungkook tense against his body as Jimin buried his face into the younger's chest. "H-hyung, a-are you on your he-heat?!"

But Jimin wasn't able to respond. He moaned breathlessly and threaded his fingers into Jungkook's shirt. It smelled so good, so so good, he wanted more of it. He whimpered when Jungkook's hands stuttered towards Jimin's hips, and a bit of slick dripped out of his hole with a wave of pain to his stomach. "A-ah!" Jimin threw his head back at the pain, tears beginning to stream down his eyes. He was so close, an alpha so close to him, driving him crazy—

"What is going on here?"

Immediately Jungkook stood from his seat but Jimin aimlessly slumped over. In result, his head slammed against the corner of the table and he blacked out. Heats did make omegas extremely sensitive and fragile, after all.

Jungkook gasped loudly and stared between from his furious and shocked older brother and his friend that had passed out. "A-ahm, hyung, it's not wh-what you think—!"

Namjoon just sighed loudly and ran a hand through his hair. He had an exhausted day dealing with omegas already, and now here was another one, making the air stink of his sweet, enticing scent. He didn't want to go through his rut again so he quickly pulled his scarf up and glared at Jungkook who ducked and stared at his feet. "S-sorry, hyung..." He murmured softly. "I'll put him in my r-room..."

"And where will you sleep?" Namjoon growled.

"O-on the sofa...?" Jungkoon responded meekly, feeling humiliated for being caught in such a position. Obviously Jungkook knew that Jimin was suffering through his heat, so he couldn't possibly have meant to moan out and smell him so sensually but something stirred inside of Jungkook in that moment, and he was glad his older brother caught them before something happened. He didn't know what feeling ran through him, but he felt a little more wild when Jimin buried his face into his shirt and he was afraid of that.

"No, no. There's a guest bedroom down the hall...put him in there and I'll wash the sheets later." Namjoon sighed as he watched Jungkook hold his breath and hoist Jimin up into his arms, waddling to the end of the hall. "and you better prepare yourself for that rut. Don't go out of this house for at least a week, I don't need you goin' round fucking every omega or beta you see."

And with another meek nod, Jungkook closed the guest bedroom door to trap the scent inside, away from the stressed Namjoon that lifted up a can of air freshener and began to spray it.