84

Taehyung and Namjoon were cuddling on their couch. Their luggage was still sprawled out everywhere, still not unpacked, because Namjoon was too busy kissing Taehyung and massaging his shoulders.

Jimin and Jungkook had left for a walk, and Jooyeon was playing happily with his stuffy in his room, which was now painted with stars and little constellations. Taehyung let out a soft moan as Namjoon's fingers expertly released the tension in his shoulders and the puppy-eyed boy flopped back with a grin.

"Joonie~ it feels so good~" Taehyung giggled and rolled his shoulders back, grinning goofily. Namjoon's cheeks flushed at the innocent yet suggesting words and he nuzzled Taehyung's cheek.

"I'm hoping it does." Namjoon grinned, kissing his cheek and thumbing it gently. His lips trailed back over to his lips and the two began kissing again, soft noises of their lips smacking against each other, with the sweet taste of their love on their tongues, Taehyung pulled away dizzily with his eyes golden, and he moved around so he was facing Namjoon and kissed him again.

But before they could go for another round, the doorbell rang and Namjoon had to gently push Taehyung off. A thin string of saliva connected their lips for a moment and Taehyung stuck his tongue out so it broke and fell, and Namjoon rolled his eyes at his mate's goofiness. He ruffled his hair, got up to the door and opened it, hearing Taehyung groan on the couch at the loss of Namjoon's warmth.

Soohyun was at the door.

"Really?" Namjoon hissed.

Soohyun took off her expensive sunglasses and brushed something off her shoulder, looking up sharply. "Let me come in."

Namjoon scoffed, crossing his arms. "No."

Soohyun clenched her jaw, rolling her fists up, and Taehyung softly padded up beside him. "Joonie?" He murmured, pressing up behind Namjoon and peering around. His eyes widened when he saw Soohyun and his eyes narrowed angrily. "You again?! Why are you always here?"

Soohyun snorted and pushed her way past both of them, sitting down on the couch that the couple had been kissing on moments ago as if she lived there. "Um, what do you think I'm doing here? I'm here to get my son back."

Taehyung bristled. "Your son?"

She nodded. "Yes? You're lucky I'm not pulling the police into all this shit." She sighed and flipped her light brown hair back, her dark chocolate eyes glimmering prettily. Her skin was milky pale and clean, unblemished, and Taehyung fumed. Why wasn't he as perfect as she was? Taehyung could see why Namjoon fell for her in the first place. Taehyung had more dotted skin, with moles and pimples and ugly blemishes that made him squirm and flush, but Soohyun seemed to have none. Her face was flawless, without a single trace of a pimple while Taehyung had the occasional dotted upper forehead acne and gross zits. "I would if I could. But they know about our relationship, Joonie, and they won't side with an abusive girl." She rolled her eyes and Taehyung huffed.

"Why are you even in here, then? You think Jooyeon's just gonna crawl into your arms as if you're home sweet home when he has us?" Taehyung growled angrily. "Get out! And off the couch!"

Soohyun stood, wrinkling her nose. "Smells gross in here. Anyways, where is he? Jooyeon? Tulip?"

Namjoon tensed up at the nickname and his eyes flared red, and Taehyung looked back when he smelled Namjoon's scent spiking the air. As if on cue, Jooyeon waddled down the stairs, swinging his Ryan plushie around with loud growls and giggles, but he froze up when he saw Soohyun waiting impatiently in front of the couch.

Soohyun smirked. "There you are, tulip."

The Ryan stuffy dropped to his feet, and Jooyeon's eyes also turned as red as Namjoon's. The pup took a couple of steps back, his gaze flickering between Soohyun and Taehyung. And not a moment of hesitation passed between the child when he locked eyes with Taehyung: his sm(o)l legs darted over to Taehyung and he half jumped half stumbled into Taehyung's legs, a whimper of fear escaping his lips.

Soohyun looked slightly disappointed and disheveled. Clearing her throat, she stuck her head up in the air and turned to Taehyung, who was now cradling Jooyeon. The alpha pup looked up, his eyebrows furrowed and gaze extremely hostile up at Soohyun, and the biological mother looked slightly taken aback. Jooyeon had grown a lot bigger and stronger than the last time she saw him, with the pup's slightly more bulkier figure and he was a lot taller than last time. His mess of brown hair was trimmed prettily, due to Taehyung's obsession with adorable hairstyles, and his legs, although still layered with baby fat, and his cheeks would remain squishy and adorable for a while, were taut with muscle and firm.

Soohyun slightly regretted giving the pup away.

"Tulip? I'm right here. It's time to go home."

Jooyeon growled. "I-I am home. I du-dunno who chu are."

"What? Of course you know me. I'm your mother. Do you not remember all the great things I did for you?" Soohyun gasped, covering her mouth. Taehyung's eyes narrowed and he scoffed when Soohyung began to fake cry. "Don't you remember? When Mommy gave you ice cream and let you watch all that TV?"

Jooyeon buried his face into Taehyung's chest, shaking. The pup's tiny hands curled into Taehyung's shirt, and Namjoon walked forward and grabbed Soohyun's arm.

Soohyun instantly pulled away. "Don't touch me!"

Namjoon glowered. "Then get out yourself. Before I call the cops that the girl that put a restraining order on me and abused me and her own son is in my house."

Soohyun curled her lip. "You can't do that."

"Yes I can." Namjoon snapped, growling. "Now get. Out."

"Tulip. Come back." Soohyun ignored Namjoon and stared at Jooyeon, who was quietly sobbing into Taehyung's chest. The omega male had his eyes closed, murmuring little gentle words into Jooyeon's ear and calming the pup down. "Mommy's here to take you back home where you belong."

"You're not my m-mom!"

-

ugly ass fuckin noodle head