73

Taehyung and Jooyeon had gone off on their own after they had finished eating, because Jimin and Jungkook had to study and Namjoon had to leave for work. So after being kissed all over his face by Namjoon, Taehyung finally got Jooyeon his long awaited icecream and the pup was ecstatic.

"Ice cream!" Jooyeon squeaked happily, hopping around and licking his lips as Taehyung handed him the strawberry and vanilla icecream on a cone with a ton of rainbow sprinkles and chocolate syrup. The pup nommed on it happily, and Taehyung had gotten a fruit flavored sherbet for himself in a cup. "Ice cream, ice cream, I love ice cream!" He hopped a little on both feet, his smile making his eyes crinkle up adorably and dimples caved in on both cheeks.

"Joo, let's go sit over there," Taehyung pointed at a bench and Jooyeon darted over to it, climbing on it and saving a seat for Taehyung, who made it over a little slower. Jooyeon ended up sitting on Taehyung's lap anyways, and both ate their ice cream happily in the cool weather.

Taehyung enjoyed the peaceful moment, gently humming to a song that he didn't remember the name of, nuzzling his face into Jooyeon's hair that was beginning to smell strongly of cinnamon and brown sugar, and Taehyung kissed him. Jooyeon cooed and curled back into his breasts, swinging his legs. Taehyung sighed, closing his eyes. The smell of Jooyeon's developing alpha scent, the flavor of sweet strawberries and lemon on his tongue and the feel of the slightly warming winter air was just simply so good, and he didn't know why he felt oddly emotional in that moment.

"Mommy I'm done." Jooyeon said, hopping off his lap suddenly and running over to the playground without another word. Taehyung blinked in surprise at how quickly his pup had finished the huge, two scooped ice cream and the cone but didn't question it. Taehyung still had a lot to learn about alpha pups, especially Jooyeon, and he had, obviously, been eating a lot more lately to keep up with his growing appetite and his naturally fast metabolism. As an omega, he always had to watch what he ate because omegas weren't blessed with the fast calorie to energy rate, but as he grew he never really worried about it, and although Taehyung was still extremely skinny, he still had his curves and his soft, pudgy tummy, his chubby cheeks and his soft neck.

Taehyung curled his feet into his lap, finishing off his sherbet and placing the empty cup when he finished beside him, watching Jooyeon climb to the top of the playground and roar in triumph. He spotted Taehyung and waved excitedly, and Taehyung giggled and waved back, not noticing the couple that had sat down beside him on the bench.

"Jooyeon be careful!" Taehyung shouted, cupping his hands together to create a sort of megaphone. "Don't push other pups and don't climb up on the slides!"

He saw Jooyeon nod eagerly and slip down the slid with a loud squeal, accidentally bumping into a girl at the bottom of the slide. The female pup squeaked and laughed loudly, darting away, and Jooyeon laughed and chased after her.

Taehyung's eyes softened watching his pup tumble with other alpha pups and chat animatedly with the girls, and he even noticed Jooyeon being slightly more gentle to the omega pups. Cute.

"Jooyeon?"

Taehyung turned around in surprise as somebody said Jooyeon's name, frowning, and he tensed up when he saw her.

Soohyun.

"You again," Taehyung hissed, bristling, and the male alpha beside her growled out, making Taehyung tense up a little more but he ignored him and stared on Soohyun. "Why do you keep popping up in places where we don't want to see you?!" He scanned her body, and turned red when he saw her designer clothes and her beautiful, slim and curvy body. He ignored the jealousy burning the back of his throat at how expensive she was dressed and how sexy her body shape was and just focused on her.