14

"You haven't been visiting, babe. Are you still mad at me?"

Taehyung sighed, spinning idly in his rolling chair boredly. Jae's voice was tense, tired and a little hoarse and Taehyung realized that the alpha would still be in rut. "No, I'm just...my heat's in two days and I wanna make sure we don't make rash decisions... our instincts can be pretty powerful, y'know." He sighed, hoping he'd be understanding.

Jae laughed softly. "You're so dumb, Taehyung...as if we can make a mistake. C'mon...come over, I promise I won't hurt you...I miss you babe."

Taehyung gnawed on his lower lip and shook his head even though Jae wouldn't be able to see. "No, Jae, let's be responsible..."

Taehyung felt his stomach twist as he heard Jae mutter something irritably under his breath, bur Taehyung was just playing it safe. If sweet, innocent Jungkook went wild during rut, it would be hard to imagine an already arrogant alpha to stay calm when an omega so close to heat was nearby.

"Fine. Y'know, I've been thinking for a while."

Taehyung tipped his head, nodding. "Yeah?"

"I think...ah, never mind. I'll talk to you after my rut then, yeah?"

Taehyung frowned but nodded again. "Okay. Goodnight, Jae~"

-

Two days had passed, and Seokjin was found calmly sitting beside Taehyung's bedside, with the omega panting and squirming. He was in heat, the first day, and it had surprisingly hit the omega hard as he was already slicking heavily and was trying to grab Seokjin's attention, although it really would be hard because the alpha was so attached to Hoseok.

"Seokjin~" Taehyung drawled, eyes a sultry gold. "Mm, Seokjin, please~" Taehyung made grabby hands toward Seokjin who had pulled back for a moment to check the little charts he had by his side, his briefcase open and littered with little different capsules of herbs and medicines.

"Yes, Taehyungie?" Seokjin replied calmly, his gloves soaked in slick, a cup of tea by his side to slowly coax Taehyung to drink it while he convulsed and attempted to swoon Seokjin over with his overpowering scent.

"Please~ want you~" Taehyung whined, rutting his hips. Seokjin's clementine scent laced with Taehyung's berries and cream, and although the alpha was unfazed by Taehyung's suggestive act and words, Taehyung was going insane over Seokjin's scent, whining and trying to show off just how curvy and soft his body was, all on show for the alpha who really just wanted to make sure Taehyung wasn't feeling any abnormal pain. "Please Alpha~"

Seokjin laughed gently. Taehyung really was too cute, his lips pouting up and eyebrows knitting when Seokjin shook his head in response to his begging. Slipping on a new pair of gloves, he cooed softly and coaxed Taehyung to open his legs before continuing with the treatment, slipping his fingers past Taehyung's rim, and with his other hand massaging his belly.

But suddenly, before Seokjin could continue, Taehyung's doorbell rang abruptly and, with a comforting pat on Taehyung's tummy as the omega whined loudly when Seokjin pulled his fingers out, Seokjin stood and slipped his mask off before answering the door.

And to his surprise, at the door was a tall, broad, quite handsome alpha male. The man's eyes widened and glowed red upon seeing Seokjin's presence and a growl ripped from the alpha's throat, and although Seokjin's instincts told him to growl louder and threaten the male in response, he just stared calmly at him.

"Can I help you?" Seokjin asked.

The male's lip curled. "Yeah, you can start by answering who you are why the hell you're in my boyfriend's apartment?" The man's hands curled up into fists and Seokjin noticed the slight aggressive movement and noted quietly to himself that this alpha was either still in rut or had just finished. Dangerous to be around an omega in heat.