60

Jimin spooned Taehyung, softly nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck, purring. Taehyung shivered and turned back, whimpering, and Jimin shushed him, tucking their hands together, cuddling. The younger ducked his head submissively and pressed his face to Jimin's chest.

Seokjin watched the interaction, Hoseok on his lap, scrawling some sort of letter onto a piece of paper, and Seokjin sighed. "You omegas really are incredible." Seokjin murmured, tucking Hoseok's hair back. The pregnant omega looked up, eyes sparkling, and Seokjin pecked his cheek. "You continue to amaze me everyday..."

Hoseok snorted and returned to writing his letter, but Seokjin didn't miss the way a smile twitched at his lips and his cheeks turned a little pink.

"Jiminie," Taehyung's soft whine floated up from his lips and Seokjin's gaze returned to the two omegas. He just wanted to make sure they didn't do anything rash, and he rolled his eyes when he saw Jimin poking his nose into Taehyung's chest, the omega puffing his breasts out and Seokjin just allowed the omegas to mess around with each other.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung squeaked, giggling, his eyes still a soft gold from his heat, and Jimin purred, loving the way their scents curled together, and yet Seokjin could still see Taehyung's sadness, the gleam in his eyes were slightly dulled, and Seokjin rubbed his forehead.

"Calm down," Hoseok murmured, sitting back with a frown, "you're stressing me out with that temper." He placed a hand on Seokjin's shoulder and frowned. "Is it because of Tae?"

Seokjin nodded, pouting, and Hoseok cooed. "I'm worried. You know how important my patients are to me..."

Hoseok nodded, planting a soft kiss to his forehead. "I know," he patted Seokjin's cheek and climbed off his lap, smiling back at him. "Should we move these two to the guest bedroom?"

Seokjin stood and nodded. "I'll get Taehyung. You get Jimin to follow."

When the two omegas, who were now just sleeping and curled up within each others arms and legs, Seokjin took Hoseok to bed and the two snuggled on the bed. Hoseok ended up kissing him at one point, and now Seokjin was hungrily taking his mate's lips into his.

"F-fuck," Hoseok whispered, throwing his head back to show his mark proudly branded on his neck. "Alpha..."

Seokjin smirked, kissing the mark softly, his fangs gently prodding against it and Hoseok shuddered deliciously, and Seokjin's large hands cupped the younger's hips and, with an impatient plea from the omega, Seokjin was stripping the both of them down.

-

"Daddy,"

Namjoon turned over and Jooyeon sniffled. "Daddy m'hungry."

"Ask Uncle Kook to make you something," Namjoon responded quietly. He felt his pup gently climb on top of him and Namjoon looked up at Jooyeon's watery eyes in confusion. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

"Because of chu," Jooyeon's lip wobbled, and Namjoon's heart ached, "because of chu Mommy's gone! I miss Mommy..."

Namjoon didn't say anything, just hugged his son to his chest and allowed the pup to cry into his shirt, his tiny body trembling with sobs. The pup's fingers clawed and, they dug into Namjoon's shirt but he said nothing. "M-Mommy—...-do-doesn't like m-me anymore? Mommy does—doesn't like Daddy any-anymore so...so Mommy left...-w-why? Why does M-Mommy"—hic—"not l-like us an-anymore?"

Namjoon shook his head. "No, Jooyeon, it's...it's not like that. Mommy will come back." He whispered. "He left all his things here—Mommy's just taking a break. He'll come back."

Jooyeon sucked on his thumb, and Namjoon pulled the fingers from his mouth because Jooyeon kept biting his fingers with his fangs and they kept bleeding. "W-weally...chu weally saying the truth?"

Namjoon nodded, blankly staring at his pup's mess of dark brown hair and muzzled into it.

I thought you promised you wouldn't leave.

-

a couple days later

"Uh? Boss? Ken dropped another plate..."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and looked up from chopping his vegetables and growled, staring at the worker that was poking his head in nervously. "What? Again?" He snapped, slamming his knife onto the cutting board so that it stuck into it. All his co-workers stared at him with wide eyes. "Tell him to go in my fuckin' office."

He stomped out of the kitchen and found the waiter sitting on the chair in front of his desk in his office, and Namjoon growled. The omega waiter jumped and he swallowed as Namjoon sat down, glowering. "How many times is it?" He asked angrily.

"Look, it wasn't my fault!" Ken blurted out and Namjoon rolled his eyes. "That girl—Soojung? The hostess? She keeps gossiping about you and how you two are dating! She's distracting all of the workers and keeps bumping into me when I'm putting the dirty plates away!" He looked down at his lap shamefully, as if he had just told Namjoon a secret he wasn't supposed to know. "She even said that, the little pup you bring in sometimes? She claims that it's hers."

"Soojung?" Namjoon mumbled, remembering the girl that Namjoon had hired years ago. She was an excellent worker, and Namjoon knew she had tried several times to seduce Namjoon but he knew better than to let the female omega get to him. "She says Jooyeon is hers?"

Ken nodded. "Jooyeon's your pup, right?" Namjoon nodded slowly. "Well, she keeps saying that she made him. That the pup is hers and that well—you get the point! None of this is my fault!" He looked miserable. "Please don't fire me." His fingers bunched up his waiter's apron tightly. "I really need this job, and I've been withstanding that bitc—girl, for months now!"

Namjoon laughed. "Yes, well. How about you go call her in for me?" He asked quietly and Ken blinked.

"I'm not fired?" Ken whispered.

"Of course not," Namjoon waved the omega off, "now bring her to my office. Now."