10

"What have you brought for me tonight, my cute little rose?"

Taehyung flushed, sprawled out on the floor after changing out of his clothes. He had came back from work not too long ago, but his hair was damp from the quick shower he had taken, before pulling out a plastic bag full of different assortments of goodies. "Mm, mostly food since I know you like it so much," Taehyung's eyes sparkled as Jay prodded at the bag with wide eyes, "and this."

Jay stared at the little box of the fine jewelry that was surprisingly on sale when Taehyung had crossed by the store. "Oh, woah." Jay opened it and smirked, seeing that it was a pretty, thin necklace and Jay laughed. "Don't you think this would compliment your skin better than mine? This would look so pretty around your collarbones." He lifted the flowery jewel against his neck and Taehyung looked down.

Taehyung frowned and turned pink. Okay, maybe the necklace was a bit too feminine for Jay. It certainly wouldn't compliment his muscular frame and Taehyung realized with a jolt that he had probably bought it with the mindset that he would end up wearing it.

"Oh, my mistake." Taehyung pouted up his lips and huffed. "I tried getting you something special and I screwed over. I'm sorry."

Jay chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair, sitting up to rummage through the bags of snacks and pulling away with a small chip bag in his mouth. "It's fine. These'll do, babe."

Taehyung giggled as Jay tore open the packaging with his teeth, something that Taehyung had observed mostly all alphas did. Taehyung thought that that motion was so cool, so he tried doing it when he was alone, but he ended up hurting his teeth instead. Turns out since alphas have fangs out all the time, (unlike omegas who only show their fangs during heat), they are able to rip open and bite down on almost anything.

"Catch, T,"

Taehyung looked up and opened his mouth just in time for the snack to land on his tongue, breaking into a fit of laughter as Jay's expression morphed into that of shock. "I'm pretty good at that, Jay, don't try me." He poked Jay's nose and the alpha smirked, rolling back to place the chips back and hoisting Taehyung up on the bed.

A squeak of surprise left his lips as Jay thrusted his head forward and stared at Taehyung intensely. He could smell the alpha's smoky scent stronger at his closeness, and for some reason, it flustered him.

Jay licked his lips and drew closer, "You look much prettier up close like this."

Taehyung fluttered his eyes, pursing his lips as the alpha drew closer. He hadn't kissed Jay before: he was a bit too shy to initiate or go through with the kisses that Jay had offered. But right now, the moment was heated and suggestively given, so as Taehyung felt Jay's lips brush his, Taehyung moaned softly and arched his back—

DING DONG

Jay looked up. Taehyung jumped in surprise and sat up. "Ugh, who the fuck would be here at this hour?" Jay muttered, but Taehyung got up anyways, his shorts showing off his deliciously thick thighs and his oversized hoodie draping over his body like a blanket.

"Relax, it's probably just some guy that needs some help." Taehyung responded, clicking open the door—

—and nearly bumping into his boss's chest as he did so.

"B-boss?!" Taehyung exclaimed, eyes round as Namjoon towered over him, his muscles bunched up tensely for some reason and his icy scent slightly sour. "What are you doing here?"

Namjoon narrowed his eyes when Jay padded out from behind, ruffling his brown hair and looking at Namjoon with a sort of indecipherable look. "Just here to drop your dumb omega friend off." He pushed Jimin forward, and the omega stared dazed at Taehyung. His eyes were still laced with gold but, he was somewhat back to his senses. "His heat ended a couple of days ago but after Jungkook came home tonight from night school he went crazy. Almost marked each other, and I won't have any disgusting shenanigans in my house."

Jimin whimpered and collapsed into Taehyung's chest, his small hands curling into Taehyung's hoodie, stinking of peach and Jungkook's pine-scent. "H-hurts," Jimin murmured and Taehyung wrapped his arms around the older's waist, staring gratefully at Namjoon.

"T-thank you so much, N-Namjoon, I don't kno—"

But the door was slammed shut in his face and Taehyung probably would've landed head-first onto his wooden flooring if Jay hadn't caught him. Jay hoisted Taehyung back up and picked up Jimin despite his enticing scent still clouding around the area and set him down on Taehyung's couch.

"Jeez, what a mess," Jay ruffled his hair. "Does that alpha have like, a stick up his ass or something? The fuck's he so angry for?"

"Ah, well, he's normally like that," Taehyung giggled, "you get used to it after a while."

-

"Joon-hyung please calm down!"

Jungkook sat down on the couch, believing that Namjoon had come into the house fuming because of what he had done to Jimin. But as Namjoon prowled closer to the trembling Jungkook, he flinched and stared down in surprise as Namjoon just plopped down next to Namjoon, curled up against his chest and let out the smallest little whine.

Puzzled, and a little shocked, he stared down at his older brother, as the normally loud and prideful alpha was resorted down to near-tears and whimpering. "H-hyung? What happened?" Jungkook whispered, eyes round.

Namjoon hid his face and growled. "Omegas. I fuckin' hate omegas." He hiccuped afterwards and snarled. "I'm not fucking crying, Kook, I'm not." He sniffed deeply and opened his eyes, although they were noticeably puffy and red-rimmed. "Y'know what, I'm just gonna date a beta and be done with it."

"Betas?" Jungkook echoed. "Hyung, did something happen, or what?"

Namjoon grumbled, sitting up and stomping away into his room. "Never mind. Leftover spaghetti in the fridge, heat it up if you're hungry." He added before slamming the door shut and leaving Jungkook ultimately confused, still dizzy with Jimin's scent.