47

- a month later -

(these time skips are happening bc nothing interesting happened in the time span that i skip. basically, throughout this entire month, it was peaceful and normal and went by in a whizz. school, home, sleep. school, home, sleep, y'know? i don't wanna bore u guys to death.)

"Tae? C-can we talk?"

Taehyung looked up from stressing over his math homework and nodded briefly. "Yeah, what's up?" He set his pencil down that he was currently biting at, leaving his little teeth and fang marks embedded in them. His alpha was sitting nervously by the edge of the bed, and Taehyung sat down beside him, calming his obvious nerves by placing his head on his lap. Namjoon instantly began to thread his fingers through his lover's freshly dyed lilac hair, as it had begun to fade.

"Uhm—a-about m-my, uhm," Namjoon began breathing a little shallowly, and Taehyung sat up and wrapped his arms around Namjoon, climbing on his lap and straddling him, kissing him gently.

"Hey, hey," Taehyung cooed softly, "calm down. I'm not gonna do anything, just tell me what's up..."

Namjoon gulped, raking his hair back, and Taehyung laid his head against Namjoon's chest. He was still wearing his chef coat from work, and it smelled of spices and oil, but beneath it all was the burning scent of mint.

"I—I um," Namjoon took a deep breath and looked down, "I wanna talk about it. About her. About...t-the p-pas—past."

Taehyung softly patted Namjoon's cheek and smiled softly. "Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to...Seokjin just suggested talking about it to relieve that stress of yours. He said they were through the roof, and he was really worried." He softly caressed Namjoon's cheek, staring at him with the love of the world in his eyes.

Namjoon nodded. "I-I think I'm ready."

Taehyung giggled and rolled over, smooching Namjoon's thick lips and closing his eyes. "Well, then, tell me." He snuggled against Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon was quiet for a moment, his blonde hair falling over his eyes, staying there until Taehyung swept them away to stare at Namjoon's unbelievably red eyes and Taehyung gently took Namjoon's wrist into his and kissed it. The alpha sighed, getting up briefly to take off his coat and he came back almost immediately, feeling tense.

"I...I met her, a-at a library. Y'know. Me being a bookworm and all." Namjoon said, and Taehyung laughed. "Sh-she was nice, and offered me a book...and, uh, I thought it was cool. Girls never talked to me. I didn't know I was bisexual then, so, uh, I thought uhm, it was cool. That a girl was talking to m-me. With interest.

"So, uhm—then, we started h-hanging out more and then, I asked h-her out and th-then she said yes." Namjoon's breath hitched and Taehyung crooned, his soft berry and cream scent filling the air and calming Namjoon's unsettled nerves almost instantly and the alpha nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck, taking a breather before continuing, "we dated for three years. The first two years were...nice. They were peaceful. Lovely. And then she started acting all weird...like insulting how I eat or, my, uh, habits."

"Like how you hug me to death when you sleep?" Taehyung teased, grinning and Namjoon flushed. "Don't worry~ you're lucky I like hugs."

"Heh...well, yeah. She just started, uh, being weird. She kept insulting me and then she started hitting me. Like this one time I woke up, because I was hungry, and I ate a piece of chocolate in the kitchen," Namjoon's cheeks burned, as if he were still shameful of eating the tiny bite-sized chocolate, "and then I got caught and she tied me to the bed and hit and beat me and then starve—starved me fo-for two d-days—I'm sorry."