85

Jooyeon's fingers had clawed, his nails sharp and digging into Taehyung's chest. The pup had his fangs bared, his eyes a dangerous red with tears welling up in his eyes. The powerful scent of cinnamon-mint perfumed the air, and Taehyung snapped.

"Get out! You're not his mother anymore!" Taehyung shouted, surprising both Namjoon and Soohyun. "Jooyeon doesn't want you! Nobody does! Now leave, before I really get angry."

Soohyun blinked, taken aback. She was quiet, staring at Taehyung, whose gaze was incredibly powerful, Jooyeon cuddled up in his chest. Namjoon's scarlet eyes softened when he saw Taehyung looking so brave, but he growled out, defending his mate. "You're not even allowed in here, bitch. I thought you were the one who put the restraining order on me."

Soohyun turned, stared at Namjoon with a blank expression. She looked back at Jooyeon, and all you could see was his tiny body and his dark red eyes, glowering at her, and with a huff, she flipped her hair, shoved past Namjoon, and left.

Taehyung let out a breath of relief, and he felt Jooyeon visibly relax in his arms. Namjoon growled, stomping away into the kitchen for a glass of water. Taehyung just kissed Jooyeon's head, the pup shivering and crying, his fingernails were still clawed and were hooked onto Taehyung's shirt. "It's okay, baby. She's gone."

"B-but...w-why did she come? H-how did she c-come back, M-Mommy?" Jooyeon's red eyes closed, tears falling from his eyes like a waterfall. Taehyung wiped his cheeks and eyes, cooing, and nuzzled his cheek against Jooyeon. "S-scawed..."

"Don't be, baby," Taehyung stood, and Jooyeon scrambled to his feet to follow Taehyung, holding one of Taehyung's hands. His claws dug into Taehyung's palm, and the omega winced, but allowed Jooyeon to hold his hand tighter. Taehyung smiled softly, and looked up to see Namjoon swallowing a couple of pills and gulping down an entire glass of water. He glanced over when Taehyung walked in, and Namjoon sighed.

"Just my meds." Namjoon assured quietly, bringing Taehyung close and kissing his lips. "I'm so proud of you, love...standing up to her like that..."

Taehyung glowed at the praise, smiling widely and his scent turned rich, making Namjoon blink in surprise. It was so creamy and sweet, and extremely enticing. Dizzy with the scent, Namjoon backed away a little and Taehyung frowned. "Joon?"

"Oh, God," Namjoon's eyes flickered red and Taehyung treaded closer, growing worried. Jooyeon was still clutching onto Taehyung's hand and leg. "B-babe—"

"Joonie? Are you oka—hey, where are you going?!"

Taehyung gaped when Namjoon stumbled away and tore out the front door, and Taehyung drooped, unaware that Taehyung's suddenly rich scent had made Namjoon incredibly flustered downstairs.

-

Namjoon came back an hour later, after walking around his neighborhood and trying to cool off and failing, and Taehyung was on the couch eating a bag of cheddar pretzels. Jooyeon was snoring beside him, the Ryan stuffy clutched to his chest, and Namjoon was still extremely hard downstairs.

So he attempted to crawl past Taehyung and jerk off in the bathroom, but as he did so, that delicious scent filled his nostrils and, suddenly distracted, he ended up stumbling and smashing his face into the bottom stair.

"Fuck! Shit, I think I broke my fucking nose, holy shit!"

Taehyung jolted and jumped up, and Jooyeon whined. But Jooyeon was an incredibly heavy sleeper, so he just shifted around for a minute and fell back asleep, snoring loudly. Taehyung, however, was wide awake, a pretzel hanging halfway out of his mouth. He rushed over to Namjoon, panicked. "J-Joonie! Are you okay?"

Namjoon's eyes flared red and Namjoon panicked. God, when did his scent get so rich? So sweet and mouth-watering like this? He knew Taehyung had a scent sweeter than most, but holy shit, this was another level.

"I'm fine! Just fine! Went out for some coffee!" Namjoon said loudly, standing and clutching his nose and darting up the stairs. But Taehyung was still ever so oblivious, and followed behind.

"Oh. Did you bring me anything?" Taehyung asked with a smile, and Namjoon stopped. Taehyung blinked and stopped as well, confused. "Namjoon?"

And well.

Namjoon fucking snapped.

He spun around and shoved Taehyung against a wall, hormones raging. Taehyung gasped and yelped, and Namjoon pressed his crotch to Taehyung's and began humping, growling, pulling his shirt collar down and indulging himself in his sweet flesh.

"Ah! Joon..."

Namjoon growled lowly, grabbing Taehyung's shirt and tearing it in half, his eyes glowing when he saw Taehyung's pretty peach bra, and the omega flushed when Namjoon gently took them off. He winced when Namjoon leaned down and pressed his nose to the side, and Namjoon remembered how sore Taehyung had been, so he pulled away and kissed him instead. Taehyung's eyes fluttered shut into the kiss, their sweet lips touching and moving smoothly against each other. Namjoon tore away with a smirk, pulling Taehyung's pants down until it flooded around his feet, and his panties fell with it. Namjoon simply loosened his pants and tugged it down, and flipped Taehyung around and shoved himself in.

"Ah—ow, th-that hurt." Taehyung whimpered, feeling incredibly full. Namjoon groaned at the feeling of Taehyung's walls around him, and Namjoon frowned.

"Let's take this to the bedroom."

-

"Kook, look at that!"

Jungkook looked up briefly from his pasta, chewing on a mouthful of noodles to see his mate up and bounding around like an excited pup, staring at a stand of balloons and staring at a particular pastel pink one. Jungkook fished out his wallet and took out five bucks, getting up from his precious meal and buying Jimin the heart-shaped pink balloon.

"Yay!" Jimin's eyes sparkled and the omega giggled happily, leaning up to kiss his cheek. He waddled back to his table, tying the balloon to his wrist, and eating his plate of fresh fruits and a sandwich.

Jungkook looked up, eyeing the fresh mark on Jimin's neck. He glowed with pride, feeling his own mark on his shoulder that Jimin had given him, and he smiled to himself when Jimin got a smear of ketchup on his cheek, but the omega just kept eating, popping a sliced strawberry into his mouth and giving one to Jungkook, as well. "Say ah~" Jimin cooed, pursing his lips and Jungkook opened his lips.

As he chewed the sweet fruit, he leaned over and wiped the ketchup off, and Jimin flushed. "You had a little something." Said a brave Jungkook, licking the sauce off his fingers with a smirk. "Messy omega."

The omega hummed shyly and leaned over suddenly, surprising Jungkook, and brought Jungkook close to him by the shirt collar. "Alpha~ you shouldn't be so intimate in public. Especially when I'm in heat." His eyes had a glint of gold in them, and the alpha swallowed hard.

"Bad things could happen."

-

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHSHSJSSHHHHH