30

Taehyung believed his body had the worst timings for everything.

As he woke up, preparing himself to get up and work or go to school, he was instantly hit with a wave of chills and nausea and Taehyung let out a shaky whimper. Namjoon was already up and combing his hair back when he heard the omega's needy call, his eyes widening. Their marks were still fresh, but the bonds that were beginning to form had caused a sort of energy to spark between the two and Namjoon felt an urge to comfort his omega upon hearing that tiny whimper.

"I-I don't feel good," Taehyung whispered, clutching his own arms as the chills ran through his body again and he jolted when Namjoon touched him, "Ngh—ca-call Seokjin, please..."

Namjoon's eyes darkened. "You don't need that alpha...you have me. Now tell me what's wrong. Is the mark hurting you?"

Taehyung shivered, gasping lightly, pretty feminine gasps and moans escaping his lips as he fell back onto the pillows, still hugging his arms and shuddering. "H-...h-heat—heat, Namjoon, ngh, ca-c—call Seokjin—call him, please."

Namjoon growled, prowling forward and pinning Taehyung to the bed. "You don't need Seokjin. I'm here. I'm your alpha now."

Taehyung whined, eliciting a snarl from Namjoon, and from beside the two a tiny whimper. Jooyeon sat up, his face red, body feverish and hot. "I don' feel good." Jooyeon mumbled. "Mommy doesn't feel good...I can feel it..."

Taehyung blinked, eyes hooded. "Na-Namjoon, ge-get him o-out of h-here... he's g-going to ge-get sick..."

Namjoon's lip curled. "Taehyung."

"Namjoon." Taehyung echoed. "P-please get Jooyeo-Jooyeon out and cal—call Seokjin, I-I...I'm n-not ready f-for ritual—rituals ye-yet..."

Namjoon did as he was told grudgingly, his instincts roaring at him to mark Taehyung again and knot him, fuck him into oblivion and put his pups in him, but he scooped Jooyeon up and stomped outside, meeting Jimin and Jungkook in the kitchen who looked up in surprise, ice stabbing the air and swirling around.

"Call Seokjin." Namjoon snapped. "Taehyung's in heat."

"Seokjin? H-he's out today! He's in rut, he can't risk being around omegas in heat." Jimin said. "That's why Seokjin left early yesterday, 'cause he didn't feel good either."

Namjoon spat. "Then what the fuck do I do?"

Jungkook gasped randomly. "Hyung is that a mating mark?!"

Namjoon smacked a hand over his neck and shook his head. "No—that's not the point right now! What the fuck do I do?"

Jimin shrugged nonchalantly. "Uh, just sit beside him and cuddle? Omegas don't always need something up their ass during heats, y'know."

Namjoon gulped. "No, I can't do that." He shook his head. I won't be able to control myself.

"Why not? You've obviously mated with him!" Jungkook exclaimed, still rambling on about the mating mark. Namjoon rolled his eyes and unpeeled his hands from the mark, where Taehyung's small teeth marks were now embedded there forever. Namjoon found it beautiful, and sexy, and he could just groan at the thought that Taehyung had one too on the side of his pretty scent gland on his neck.

"Jungkook, I just can't." Namjoon sighed. He set Jooyeon down and the pup rubbed his face, the redness in his cheeks fading and Namjoon realized that because Taehyung and Namjoon were mated, Jooyeon could feel their emotions just as much as Taehyung could now feel Namjoon's, and Namjoon's to Taehyungs.

"Daddy, Mommy's hurting." Jooyeon pointed to the room innocently. "Was wrong with Mama?"

Namjoon patted Jooyeon's cheek and shook his head. "Nothing to worry about, Jooyeon. Now go color; there's crayons in the bottom shelf over there."

Jooyeon nodded excitedly, going back to the shelves. "M'gonna draw Mama and Daddy together," He said, coloring happily at the table beside Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin, whose omega instincts got to the better of him, cooed and stared at the adorable pup while Jungkook, who was still weirded out by the fact that he was an uncle, awkwardly watched as Jimin thumbed Jooyeon's cheek and played with his soft, messy brown locks.

"Alpha..."

All three of them looked up except for Jooyeon who was too busy coloring.

"Alpha, please..."

Namjoon's fist clenched as the mark began to burn and Namjoon looked up at Jimin who pointed at where Taehyung was residing. "Just go! Don't stick your dick into anything, though."

Namjoon sighed, a sweat breaking out on his face as he got up shakily and walked to the doors, opening it softly. A weird image flashed in his head, years ago, he was in a situation just like this...

"Ngh, Namjoon—!"

Namjoon blinked away the visions as Taehyung's soft, timid voice cut through his thoughts. He remembered. Years ago. When his ex-girlfriend had been in heat, she had forced Namjoon to have sex, despite Namjoon being a virgin and not ready, she had forcefully tied up 18 yr-old Namjoon and had fucked herself against him until his knot caught onto her and he was sobbing, spilling himself inside of her, filling her with a pup that he had never wanted.

He blinked away those visions again, cursing himself. Taehyung wasn't like that. He wasn't.

He closed the door and padded nearby Taehyung who was simply curled up on the bed, whimpering, unlike in the past when his ex-girlfriend had been found fingering herself desperately for Namjoon's cock.

Taehyung glanced up shyly, eyes golden and soft, unlike his ex-girlfriend's whose golden eyes shone with dominance and anger, demanding him to lay down as she abused and raped him that day. Namjoon shuddered at the memory and he couldn't fight back the tears that rose in his eyes.

"N-Namjoon," Taehyung whimpered, so gentle and timid, his heart shaped lips coated prettily with saliva, his purple hair neatly tousled against the bed, unlike when she glared at him and spat out his name as if it were venom, fucking herself against him until he was cumming hard, and Namjoon remembered in that moment feeling despair that his instincts got to him.

"Taehyung." Namjoon breathed, laying on the bed and capturing his lips in his. All those moments flooded his brain and Namjoon's veins surged with anger. How dare she. How could she? How could she rape Namjoon and leave him to suffer?!

"Alpha," Taehyung twisted his neck to the side and showed his mating mark proudly, panting quietly. Namjoon smiled, feeling the anger leave his body and he leaned down to kiss the mark gently, sending tingles down Taehyung's spine. "Alpha, I'm yours."

"You're mine." Namjoon agreed, flipping them around until Namjoon was spooning his mate, fighting back the growl that threatened to rise in his throat, his cock that stiffened and curled up towards his stomach in arousal as his crotch pressed up against Taehyung's slick-soaked pants. "Baby...could you open your legs for me?"

"N-no rituals." Taehyung whispered, and Namjoon blinked. He was quite level-minded, unlike the last time Namjoon had experienced Taehyung in heat, how he shamefully screamed out Seokjin's name when the doctor was taking care of him.

Namjoon nodded in agreement as he placed his stiffened cock between his thighs, closing his legs around his thick cock and, rearing his hips back he began to softly thrust in between his thighs to rid himself of the boner. "No rituals."

-

namjoon has a thigh kink—

oh fuck that  idol mv is my life now i've played it 60 times today no joke