104

i love cooking so much, like, i love cooking. i love chopping vegetables and meats and i like the prospect that adding diff foods will make yummy flavors and it's kinda like drawing and i freaking love it when ppl eat ur food and compliment u and especially when i baked a pumpkin bar/cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting and i made it all pretty and my parents said i did a good job and everyone liked it and compliments makes me feel fuzzy and special and happy and i want attention rn :(

-

"Look, Joonie, look! Cotton candy! Jooyeon! Jooyeon, baby, look!"

Namjoon looked up from his romance novel to see his mate eagerly pointing towards a cotton candy stand not far from where they were sitting at the park benches. The day was warm yet cool, and slightly cloudy that Namjoon thought it would be perfect to take his lovely mate and pup out for a walk.

So after a trip to the convenience store and picking up six bags of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds and cool drinks, Taehyung had finished up his mint-tea and was now begging, with Jooyeon, for a stick of cotton candy.

"Really?" Namjoon sighed. "After what happened last night? You consumed so much sugar your body literally rejected every last teaspoon of it." Namjoon shook his head. "And Jooyeon, this is your fourth bag of chocolate sunflower seeds!"

Jooyeon gave his father a deathly stare. "Fuck y—"

But before Jooyeon could finish, Taehyung gasped loudly. "What is—what is she doing here?!"

Namjoon frowned and looked up, freezing up when he saw the said girl that Taehyung was pointing at.

Soohyun.

"Shit." Namjoon hissed, slamming his fist on the bench side. "C'mon. Let's go get that fucking cotton candy...make sure she doesn't see you. We don't know what she could be up to."

Jooyeon sprang from his seat. "Yes!" He said loudly, not realizing what was happening. "Cotton candy!" The pup scrambled out of his seat and darted towards the cotton candy truck, and unfortunately, he narrowly missed Soohyun's dress. The omega female jumped and whirled around, eyes blazing, only to realize that it was Jooyeon.

Taehyung followed more slowly, his chin held up high, walking with an air of elegance and puffing out his stomach as if to exemplify the fact that he was pregnant. It was a very lucky thing for omegas to be pregnant and marked and loved, and often pregnant omegas were cherished and slightly more biased during the times of their pregnancy.

And Soohyun had noticed the slightness of Taehyung's belly jutting out against his clothes, the way his scent was so awfully creamy and tender, the smell of a freshly pregnant omega. It made her blood boil in jealousy and she glowered as Taehyung sashayed his tiny hips and held Jooyeon to the front of him while waiting in line for some of the cotton candy.

Namjoon, however, was neither elegant nor oblivious. He stumbled past her, a cold expression on his face, not even bothering to spare the girl a glance. She tightened her fists up into balls, and she turned slightly, and suddenly grabbed out.

Namjoon felt his whole body convulse and shudder when he felt her cold hands grip his waist, and before he knew it, the growl had erupted from his chest and he had swung back. His body had completely rejected the girl's touch and he swung his free hand towards her direction, narrowly missing her side, but causing her to jump back in shock.

Taehyung spun around when he heard his mate growl, the noise sending shivers of alarm down his back. He yelped when he saw Namjoon beginning to advance towards a frozen-looking Soohyun. "Joonie!" Taehyung said with a squeak, and the alpha instantly turned back in time to have Taehyung collide into his chest. "Oompf!"

"Baby, stay back." Namjoon said lowly, eyes narrowing and Taehyung pursed his lips.

"No. People are looking, Joonie. Now buy me the damn cotton candy before I take away your two packs of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds!" Taehyung whispered harshly.

The alpha snorted. "You're bad at making threats, love. Too cute to be intimidating..."

Taehyung glowered, curling his lip before glancing to see Soohyun was staring at the both of them with an unamused expression, and Taehyung put his hands on his hips. "Well? What do you want?" Taehyung asked snarkily.

The female omega huffed. "I...have a question."

Taehyung's eyes widened mockingly. "Do you now?" He said sarcastically, crossing his arms. Namjoon attempted to hide his fond smile from beside: a serious Taehyung is something he'd never get enough of. It was too cute.

"I just wanted to ask you," Soohyun pointed at Namjoon, who snapped out of his trance of staring at Taehyung when he felt her finger poke his arm, "something personally."

Taehyung instantly shouldered his way between her hand and his bicep. The male omega pulled up his pants challengingly and clapped his hands together. "Oh, yeah? You have something to say to me, right? Well, go ahead, I'm all ears!" He said in a loud tone of voice as if drowning out the fact that Namjoon was there.

Soohyun faltered, confused. "Um, no? I need to speak to Namjoon—"

"There ain't no Namjoon here, pussy, now tell me what you fucking want." Taehyung snapped, cutting her off. "Hurry on now! We don't have all fucking day, do we?" He raised both of his eyebrows, waiting.

Soohyun stomped her feet together. "Look. I need to speak to Namjoon, not you."

Taehyung wrinkled his face up, making Soohyun flinch back at how ugly his expression looked. "Huh?" Taehyung's voice rose an octave higher and the omega harshened the ugly expression on his face just to piss Soohyun off. "Namjoon? I don't know who that is."

"What are you doing, Taehyung?" Namjoon hissed, pulling Taehyung back and pressing his thumbs to his mate's cheeks. "Don't scrunch your face up like that." He scolded, smoothing out the lines.

But Taehyung swatted his hands away sassily and turned back to Soohyun, rewearing the ugly expression. His voice was awfully high-pitched and mocking, dripping in passive-aggressive annoyance. "What do you want?" He snapped out.

Soohyun crossed her arms and flipped her hair back. "Is this gonna be all day or what? I'm not gonna talk to you."

Taehyung deepened his expression, to the point where even Jooyeon was beginning to get weirded out. "Mommy, don't do dat! You look scary." Jooyeon said, tugging on Taehyung's sleeve.

But Taehyung ignored him, too. When he didn't get any response from Soohyun after that, he leaned back and took Jooyeon's hand into his. "Welp. Guess I just gotta go get that cotton candy. C'mon, Joonie, Joo-Joo, let's go get some—WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Taehyung's screech captured the attention of all the people in the park. Some mothers with their pups playing at the playgrounds all flinched and looked up in surprise, and people walking to walk all stopped to look over and see what the commotion was about, but it was for a good reason.

Because the moment Taehyung had dropped his weird expression, Soohyun had grabbed the front of Namjoon's shirt in her hands, and shoved him towards herself, all while squarely placing her lips onto Namjoon's.

And Taehyung?

Was livid.

-

oh fucc what's gonna happen?

taehyung is literally the epitome of a major mood swing rn, his pregnancy is making him so sassy. i love writing him like this sksjdsksjj

i feel so soft rn so i may be writing a lot more fluff later on which is perfect bc pregnant tae is feisty but he's also rlly clingy and wants lots of cuddles and kisses