91

so school starts tomorrow and break ends and i have anxiety bc i have to deal w my teacher that probably now hates me :/

-

"I LITERALLY JUST SAID NO. FUCKING. AVOCADOS."

"Sorry, chef, I just kinda forgot!" The chef tossed the meal and began starting on it again. "Won't happen again."

"It better not!"

Taehyung frowned, looking up from his meal. One of the chefs had asked him to stay and try his new recipe, and Taehyung thought it was delicious. He praised the beta who had cooked it, and she looked delighted, but Taehyung was having a hard time eating peacefully when Namjoon was blowing his head out halfway across the room.

The two had come straight to the restaurant after Jimin and Jungkook's performance in the malls, and Taehyung had just tagged along because Jooyeon was at school and he was bored. Jungkook had gone home with Jimin, both looking quite flustered for some reason, but Taehyung didn't question it.

"Joonie, be quiet, I'm eating!" Taehyung said loudly, and Namjoon snapped his gaze up. The omega tipped his head at the weird expression in his mate's eyes but he said nothing else, just returned to eating his plate of juicy, delicious fried rice.

He jumped when he felt hands dig into his ribs.

"My office. Now." Namjoon's voice hissed into his ear and Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine, and the omega turned nervously to see Namjoon stomping away out of the kitchen. Putting his spoon down hastily, he wiped his mouth on a napkin and scrambled after him, eyes round.

"Joonie," Taehyung squeaked, blinking, pushing through the doors and watching as Namjoon walked towards the corner of his room and fumed. "What's wrong? You seem so stressed lately."

Namjoon turned around and pushed past Taehyung. To his surprise, he locked the door. "Joonie...?"

Namjoon turned and sat down at his desk. He sat in a sort of way that had Taehyung holding his head, his eyes round, gaze shameful. His legs were spread apart widely, his figure slumped back casually.

And for some reason he didn't understand...He felt like he had done something wrong. He needed to please his alpha. He needed to ask for forgiveness.

"A-alpha," Taehyung started, but Namjoon growled. Taehyung whined and hung his head, his knees going shaky. He sank to the floor and tucked his knees below him, his palms flat against the floor. His ass was pressed on the cold tiles, and Taehyung looked up with big eyes at Namjoon. The alpha stood, his scent sharp and strong, and Namjoon smirked.

"Yell at me again and see what happens." Namjoon said with a snarl, and Taehyung softly whined. "Get up."

Taehyung scrambled to his feet.

"Lean against that wall, back facing me." Namjoon ordered, loosening his tie and unbuttoning two of his top buttons. He slid his zipper down and pulled out his cock, and Taehyung gulped. "Pants, underwear, off."

Taehyung panted, slick beginning to ooze down his legs. Tugging his pants and panties down, the articles of clothing flooded around his shoes and Taehyung pressed up against the wall shyly, sticking his ass out for Namjoon to prowl towards, pridefully smacking the soft and squishy flesh. Taehyung yelped and shivered, eyes golden, and Namjoon groaned.

He wasted no time in sinking himself in between those hot, delicious walls and Taehyung's mouth gaped open. Namjoon growled and threw his head back, feeling his omega's walls squeeze tightly around him as he hastily tried to get used to Namjoon's size. He was just so thick and big and Taehyung felt so full. He'd never get tired of his mate fucking him.

"Like that?" Namjoon muttered, thrusting in. "Huh? Yeah? Yeah? You like that?" Taehyung nodded eagerly, drooling. "Like it when your alpha fucks you when he's workin', huh? Like it when he knots you, fuck!"

Taehyung sobbed and nodded, desperately clawing at the wall in front of him as he needily pushed his hips back against Namjoon's harsh thrusting. They were shameless, the loud noise of skin against skin filling the room and probably flooding out to the restaurant. But fortunately, nobody was seated near enough to hear their moans and groans, except for the two omega hostesses who were listening intently.

"Yes~! Yes, Joonie, right there, mm!" Taehyung opened his mouth and laughed, his eyes rolling from the pleasure as Namjoon slammed in harder, howling. He turned around and stared lustfully at his mate, who was trying his best to bring himself to orgasm. "J-Joonie wanna suck your fi-fingers."

Namjoon's eyes widened, but he lifted his hand shakily to Taehyung's mouth and the omega sucked on three fingers excitedly, drool slipping down past his knuckles, dripping down his chin onto the floor. "Oh, fuck, baby."

"J-Joonie~" Taehyung sang, eyes dazed, and with a jolt Taehyung came.

It splattered onto the wall messily, painting the black walls with a pearly white liquid that dripped down lewdly. Taehyung gasped and shivered, squeezing around Namjoon. The alpha gripped Taehyung's hips, one of his hands were busy pleasing Taehyung's tongue, as the omega was still suckling on his three fingers happily.

"Oh—God, I'm cumming—!"

Namjoon slammed inside of Taehyung, his eyes flaring, and Taehyung gasped. His knot swelled, coming in with a loud wet pop, and Namjoon collapsed, releasing his huge load inside.

This was the first time Namjoon had came inside of Taehyung, and the omega was living. It was so filling and warm, and Taehyung whined loudly as Namjoon bit down hard on his mating mark as he released endlessly inside, the knot keeping all of his cum in, and Taehyung looked back to see Namjoon's eyes tightly closed, his cheeks red and as he opened his eyes he looked flustered.

"Fuck," Namjoon breathed, sitting back on his sofa with Taehyung in his lap, his knot still tightly inside of Taehyung, "t-this is gonna take a while."

Taehyung snuggled back against Namjoon's chest, his golden eyes soft as he giggled and gently kissed Taehyung's lips. "H-how long?"

"Ten minutes? Maybe fifteen?" Namjoon mumbled, eyes closing. He moved Taehyung to the side and the omega yelped. He felt so heavy with Namjoon's semen inside of him, and he could oddly feel it deep inside, sloshing around with every movement, and Taehyung hissed when Namjoon thrusted in a little. "S-sorry, I'm just...so fuckin' stressed..."

Taehyung smiled and kissed him. "S'okay. I love you, so it's okay." He sighed and leaned back, closing his eyes.

Namjoon puckered his lips and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's hips, swaying his body gently. He hummed softly behind Taehyung's ear, and the two of them simply basked in the heavy scents of mint and berry-cream, closing their eyes and snuggling into each other's warmth. The musk of Namjoon's cum occasionally wafted up, and Taehyung giggled when Namjoon whined and shifted Taehyung on top so the both of them were comfortable as they waited for his knot to go down.

-