74

"Oh, oh, little omega! You're so good!"

Soohyun pulled away as the alpha beneath her came hard all over her thighs, and she pretended to moan and placed her lips over the cock spurting out his release, making the alpha grab her hair and tug on it. Soohyun felt a spark of annoyance but moaned instead, sticking her tongue out.

"I'm disappointed you didn't squirt this time like you usually do," the alpha said gruffly as he stopped cumming. Soohyun scoffed internally, but she pretended to whine and wiggled her hips cutely instead.

She bit her lip and pressed a finger to her lips. "I-I can try for you, alpha~" She hummed, leaning back and spreading her legs. The alpha growled hungrily and leaned in, latching his lips onto her clit. Soohyun moaned, smirking when she actually started to feel pleasure from his tongue flicking over her clit. This alpha was a frequent customer, and she was often paid a lot by him.

Yes. Soohyun worked as a sort of internet prostitute, filming herself being fucked and posting it online. She got requests to be fucked and she would be paid a lot of money for it, and her husband did the same too, but he did it with both male and female omegas. Soohyun only fucked strong, male alphas.

Soohyun squeezed her thighs around the alpha's head and arched her back when she felt herself begin to release. "Oh~" She sang, biting her lip and knitting her eyebrows together, "Alpha~ I'm cumming!"

The alpha licked and smirked. "Cum for me, baby~"

Three hours later, she dismissed the alpha and counted her money with her tongue sticking out. She saw her husband come out from his room as well, disheveled, with some dizzy looking female omega who left the house stinking of arousal. Soohyun snorted, and looked at her husband who pulled a wad of cash from his pocket.

"If I had that pup and posted some porn," Soohyun scoffed, "We could've made much more."

"Child porn is hot but," her husband tossed the wad on the table, "that pup is pretty ugly no offense."

Soohyun rolled her eyes. "You think I think he's cute? He takes after his father so much it's revolting."

"You're like eighty percent plastic surgery, shut the fuck up," He snapped and Soohyun flushed and looked away. "Those boobs are faker than my love for you."

"Shut up!" Soohyun snapped. "I only like you for your dick anyways." She stood and shot him the middle finger, and he pinned her to the wall and shouted in her face, all while the two were stripping themselves out of their clothes.

"Oh yeah because my dick's the biggest you've seen?" He snapped, shoving her clothes off.

And the couple bickered until sunrise.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was making love to Taehyung in the most gentle, passionate way possible.

Taehyung was a little jittery, jumping when his ass was groped. "Sensitive, are we?" Namjoon teased, kissing down his chest as he thrusted in gently, stopping when Taehyung winced and whined. "Does it hurt?"

"A little," He admitted cutely.

Namjoon pulled out and rubbed Taehyung's cock for a bit more slick to produce, and Taehyung's hole puckered, gushing out some slick. "Maybe you're not prepped enough..." He coated his finger and slipped it in and Taehyung whimpered, legs spread and shivering as he watched Namjoon pump two fingers in and out of him, stretching him with skill, and he pulled his hands out and licked them clean before slowly easing himself in.

"Better?"

Taehyung nodded and kissed Namjoon when the alpha leaned down, and Namjoon flushed in surprise at the unexpected kiss. He flipped them over so Taehyung was gently riding him, shivering and biting his lip shyly.