6

Taehyung jerked awake from under his mess of blankets and pillows from his cell phone blaring out the ringtone. When he slipped his arm quietly out of the blankets, jerking his phone out of the socket, he picked up without looking at the caller ID and yawned, "Hello?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Hello? Taehyung? This is your boss, Namjoon."

Taehyung immediately sat up, the familiar feeling of nervousness arousing in his stomach. "Y-yes?" He stammered. He wouldn't be fired, would he? He had been so nice and attentive lately! The incident with the two alphas had caused so much humiliation and shame, he wouldn't be fired because of that, would he? It wasn't even really his fault: tell that to his omega instincts!

"I need you to come by my house as soon as you can. Your friend, ah, Jimin, was it? He was with my brother, working on math when he went into heat last night." There was a disapproving click on the other end. "You omegas are creating messes these weeks, aren't you?"

Taehyung nodded meekly although the alpha couldn't see, a little surprised to hear that his best friend had gotten into heat. It was a little later than usual and he was frightened nonetheless: his omega friend, innocent and incredibly needy during heats, trapped in the home of two alphas. And although he didn't know what Jungkook was capable of, though he expected him to be much gentler than Namjoon, he was still scared and was up and throwing clothes on. "I-I'm real sorry about that." Taehyung stuffed a giant hoodie over his head and slipped on some socks. "How is he?"

"Oh, he's fine. But Jungkook's been sent into rut and, having an alpha in rut and an omega in heat?" There was a lot of irritation and impatience in his voice. "Not good. I've tended to Koo—I mean, Jungkook, a lot during his personal needs but I've never seen him act quite like this. I'm gonna need you to be careful when you come by. Knock, ring the doorbell before you come in."

Taehyung sighed, hugging his sides as he opened the door to his apartment and left the place, a gust of cold wind sweeping over him instantly. "Of course, boss. I'm on my way."

-

"Calm down, Kook, I'm telling you, you're going to regret it."

Namjoon had Jungkook pinned underneath him, his arms wrenched in his own iron grip as Jungkook's blazing red eyes looked around wildly. He had never known that Jungkook could act like this, and he had seen Jungkook act timid and incredibly shy around other omegas when they were in heat. He remembered one time, when Namjoon and Jungkook were still young enough to be at school at the same time, he had seen his younger brother dash out of school to get fresh air as one female omega and beta had been chasing him, begging him to take and mark them.

No matter how enticing their scent, how beautiful their wonderfully shaped bodies were, Jungkook turned them away despite the slick pooling down their pants and the sweet smell perfuming the air. But here he was. Going berserk over one male omega: who knew?

"He wants me," Jungkook whined, wriggling around desperately, gasping with want, his powerful muscles rippling under Namjoon's grip, "I can smell it. He's just inducing so many smells...please, lemme go, Namjoon, it hurts..."

Namjoon felt a prickle of guilt at the desperation in his younger brother's voice but he had to play it safe. He didn't want Jungkook ending up making a poor omega's life a disaster by making them pregnant: Namjoon had made the same mistake before and he certainly didn't want his brother to do the same. "No, Jungkook, you don't understand what that's doing to you."

Upon his decline, Jungkook stared fiercely at Namjoon and let out a guttural noise, fangs bared. Namjoon growled back, his eyes flashing red, challenging the younger's antics. But it seemed Jungkook was a bit more bold when he was in rut as in an instant, his arm slipped out of Namjoon's grip and he swiped at Namjoon's cheek hard. Pain blossomed in his cheek and Namjoon howled in frustration, but before he could do anything, there was a ring.

"B-boss? I'm here. Is Jimin okay?"

"Yeah, just come in!" Namjoon called, shifting so he was sitting on top of Jungkook's legs, his arms still pinning Jungkook's. As he saw the shy, lilac haired omega pad in nervously, Namjoon lifted a hand and jabbed it towards the hallway, making it curt. "Last room to the left. Hurry up and take him."

Taehyung nodded, eyes round. He pulled his hoodie over himself tighter and the omega scuttled back to the end of the hallway, and if Namjoon said his eyes weren't fixed on the boy's round ass, he'd be lying.

Back in the sickeningly sweet smelling room, Taehyung gently opened the door and closed it. He saw Jimin, breathing heavily, curled up on the soaked bed all alone. Whimpers and little jerks of his hips were heard and seen and Taehyung cringed when he saw Jimin lift his head, eyes glazed over with a sheen of gold, his lips swollen from biting down so hard on them.

"T-Tae Tae?" Jimin's voice was quiet and baby-like, and Taehyung settled down onto the soft, wet bed. The intoxicating scent of peaches filled his nostrils and Taehyung felt a little relaxed; he wanted to curl up next to the omega and just comfort him as his natural instincts yearned to, but he needed to get Jimin out before he could do so. "M-my belly hurts..."

"I know," Taehyung's voice turned smooth and gentle, like one a mother would do to her child, "but I need you to be strong for me, okay, Jimin?" He leaned down to help Jimin sit up and the omega whimpered, his thighs wet with slick, and they only soaked more as a fresh wave left his body. Jimin's body convulsed and he shivered, falling onto Taehyung's body and Taehyung wrapped his arms around him, patting his back as Jimin sobbed into his chest. "It's okay, it's okay. Let it come out, it's fine, Jimin, it's natural." He murmured, cooing soft words into the omega's ear. "Is it all out?"

Jimin shivered and shook his head. "N-no...I can' I can' move..." His arms grabbed onto Taehyung's shoulders and Jimin arched his back, gasping. "I-I wan' my alpha, Tae Tae...He's so close..."

"No, he's not your alpha," Taehyung said, voice slightly more stern. "Let everything come out and we'll leave, I'll call Seokjin over to help."

"W-will you go through again?" Jimin whimpered, legs shaking, the area underneath his bum turning wet, and Taehyung shook his head. "I...'m sorry..."

"No, no, I won't, I'm drinking the tea Seokjin gave me, remember? Now hush, let's wait for this to pass and we can get some of that tea, hm? It really helps cramps." Taehyung laid Jimin down and softly massaged Jimin's belly, hoping he was doing it correctly. From Jimin's facial expressions, he guessed it was right, and Jimin even grabbed onto Taehyung's shoulders and pulled him close, hugging him and burying his face into his neck.

"T-Tae..." Jimin whispered shakily, "I really really wanna come...I wan' my alpha, please..."

"No, no, baby, I can't do that," Taehyung responded, cheeks turning a little red, "but if you need to...ah...do that, then just do it, I won't judge, I know...there you go..." He did nothing but spill more encouraging words as Jimin sighed sadly, a note of loneliness coloring his voice.

"Omega! Are you going to hurry anytime soon?"

"I-I don't think I'll be able to take him home." Taehyung squeaked. "I don't have a car and he's way too gone!"

There was an irritated growl and Taehyung leaned down to pepper kisses along Jimin's cheek. "I'll call Seokjin, Jimin...just wait." He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Seokjin, asking if he could come over and sending Namjoon's address.!

Jimin simply rolled over and hugged Taehyung, gasping. "Hurry...please..."