44

Namjoon felt like a fool.

Laying down weakly on the hospital bed, eyes teary, his hair sticky with soda and cotton candy was stuck all over him because Soohyun apparently dumped cola and smashed cotton candy into his hair and it stuck to his skin.

But he didn't really mind it. He was being scrubbed and washed but his mind was somewhere else.

Back when she hit him and shoved him into the basement, locking him in for two days until he was so weak he could barely move a finger. And then she'd force him to excersise, making him vomit bile and it was this whole vicious cycle of him living off of two cherry tomatoes and three sticks of celery and four slices of cucumbers, starving again and excersising.

I want Taehyung.

But the omega had stormed off with Jooyeon, to God knows where, and Namjoon was just stuck in the hospital.

"We called your brother, he was the only one on the records list besides your mother and father, but their lines were busy." A nurse spoke to him softly but Namjoon wasn't listening.

He just wanted to go home.

-

"O-oh, Seokie..."

Seokjin flushed, shivering as Hoseok rolled his hips again, the omega bouncing his hips up a little and back down onto Seokjin's thick cock. The alpha yelped and bit his lip hard, eyes hooded as he gazed at his omega.

"Mm...rig-right there..." Hoseok whined out, crouching forward and rolling his hips smoothly back and forth, and spikes of pleasure shot up Seokjin's spine.

The alpha never usually allowed Hoseok to take control like this, he usually liked being the calm and soothing top, and Hoseok always enjoyed being praised and babied, so as he allowed Hoseok to take control, it was obvious the omega was struggling to keep his role of dominance.

"Seokie it's just not working." Hoseok whined, plopping down and pouting adorably. Seokjin chuckled and sat up and Hoseok jolted. "M'too tired!"

"Oh, baby." Seokjin crooned, his slender fingers wrapping softly around Hoseok's cock and working at a certain spot that had him whining and begging for more. Being a doctor that studied omega bodies really paid off, didn't it? "Is my little Hoseokie tired?"

"Seokie..."

"Can't move his hips because his alpha's cock is too big...?" Seokjin's voice was calm. So calm. It drove Hoseok insane how collected the alpha was as he began to flip Hoseok over until he was laying down and firmly thrusting in. Hoseok was a broken mess, whining and jumping and yelping with every rut into him, but Seokjin just softly moaned prettily and bit down on his mating mark gently.

"A-alpha it feels so good." Hoseok blabbered out, tongue lolling, "w-wanna cum...feel your k-knot..."

Seokjin cursed quietly, the hot tight heat in his stomach coiling as Hoseok squeezed around him and came hard over his soft tummy and Seokjin watched as Hoseok came strips of white over himself, whimpering out Seokjin's name as he did so. It was so innocently beautiful that Seokjin found himself groaning and burying his face into Hoseok's neck, moaning lowly as his knot swelled up.

Hoseok jolted, his little cock stiffening up again as Seokjin pushed harder onto his hips until his knot went in with a pop. The swelling caused Hoseok to writhe and gasp, pleasure curling his toes and fingers and stars burst behind his eyelids, which he opened as Seokjin softly kissed him with his plump lips.

"S-Seok—Seokie, cu-cum inside of m-me—"

Seokjin moaned into the kiss, shivering. His body violently shuddered as he finally came, breaking down as he strained and released his hot cum inside of Hoseok.

The omega whined, eyes widening as he felt his alpha's thick cum fill his insides up, warming him. "So fu-full," Hoseok breathed. "S-so much c-cum—!"

"Sh-shit," Seokjin whined out, a high-pitched whimper leaving the alpha's lips as he finished up inside of Hoseok, seeing his tummy swell with the sheer amount of his release he had deposited inside of his omega. "Fuck, don't wanna pull out."

"It's okay," Hoseok kissed his shoulder and closed his eyes. "I'm pregnant anyways..."

Seokjin laughed and gently pulled out, shivering. Hoseok jerked when Seokjin popped out and his cum oozed out of his ass, dripping lewdly down onto the sheets and he bit his lip, thighs trembling.

"Oh, fuck, that's beautiful." Seokjin breathed, Hoseok's lavender scent filling the air and mixing prettily with his clementine, and the alpha flopped down beside him and softly rubbed Hoseok's stretched hole. The omega pouted, wiggling his ass away and Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed, a growl rising up in his throat.

"I'm just checking for tears." Seokjin mumbled, pulling away shyly. "Don't want you getting hurt..."

Hoseok grinned and curled into Seokjin's sweaty chest. "This is why I married a doctor."

-

uh guys my phone is being fixed tmrw idk when i'll be getting it back so here's an update while i'm gone :( i'll probably be updating from my laptop but when i log on my laptop it always glitches and  its shit. (yes i write everything on my phone. i personally type faster on a phone and much quicker than on a keyboard.)