27

Jimin stared at his math homework blankly. What the fuck are domains and ranges? He thought pre-calc would be easy, and this was just a review of algebra two...so why the fuck was he struggling so much?

Jimin sighed in annoyance, shifting the heating pad on his stomach and slumping back in defeat. He had a shitty day. First, he sent Jungkook into rut, then he fought with Taehyung, then he cussed at Taehyung, then he went home and cussed at some random couple, and now he was struggling with his dumb math homework. Could life get any better?

He pushed away from his desk and sighed, looking down and staring at his cell phone. His eyes clouded painfully for a moment and Jimin picked up his phone before dialing Taehyung.

It wasn't even a minute before he picked up.

"Jimin?" His voice was scratchy, deep, as if he ahd just woken up from sleeping. Made sense. It was like, twelve in the morning and Jimin was too afraid of calling Jungkook in case his voice sent him into an aggressive state of possessiveness.

"Tae." Jimin said softly, and he heard Taehyung sit up from wherever he was and he gulped. "I'm...I'm sorry."

He heard frantic breathing on the other side. "Uhm, no, it's fine! I...I'm sorry too, for not telling you sooner. I'm just scared. Of what's gonna happen."

"No, Taehyung, I shouldn't have snapped at you." He looked at his lap nervously, swallowing hard. "I'm just stressed, too, and I didn't think about what you could be going through. It was selfish and stupid of me. I'm sorry."

Taehyung sighed on the other end and he heard a smaller voice mumble out something incoherent and Taehyung shuffled something. "Jimbles, it's okay. I've gotta go, Jooyeon's woken up. But tomorrow let's meet at the cafe! With the ice cream shop out in front near the park? I'll have to take Jooyeon with me but..."

"Tomorrow? Taehyung, we have school, you've missed so many days I can't keep track of how many notes I've taken for you." Jimin exclaimed. "Can't you drop Jooyeon off at the school daycare and study?!"

There was a pause. "There's a daycare at our school?"

Jimin groaned. "Taehyung!"

-

People stared. And people stared and stared and whispered and stared.

But Taehyung didn't care. He was happy to be able to drop Jooyeon off to return to working at school, and Namjoon had even tagged along to help. But the elder had graduated high school years ago, so as Taehyung pattered into the school happily to drop Jooyeon off, the two weren't surprised to see the females instantly pick up interest upon Namjoon's presence.

"Damn he's sexy."

"I could totally make him fall for me. Bet."

"Nah bitch, he's probably with that boy next to him."

"Isn't that Jungkook's brother? I've seen those two around the malls and stuff before."

Namjoon lowered Jooyeon and patted his pup's head awkwardly, but Jooyeon just grinned up at him. His cheeks were beginning to swell less, and Taehyung was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to see the placement of the fangs and the length: it would determine whether the pup would be an alpha or an omega, and Taehyung was excited.

"Baby, you'll do fine! I'll be on campus too, but I gotta attend big boy classes." Taehyung said gently and Jooyeon nodded.

"I do homework." Jooyeon said, giggling. He kissed Taehyung's cheek and made grabby hands toward Namjoon. "Want kiss from Daddy too." He puckered his lips and Namjoon turned pink before kissing the back of his hand and pressing that to Jooyeon's lips. The pup didn't notice as his eyes were scrunched up and he burst out in adorable giggles before waving goodbye and scuttling into his classroom.

Namjoon turned to Taehyung who watched the pup affectionately, shyly looking away as Namjoon stared shamelessly at the boy. "Are you doing alright?" He asked Taehyung and the omega blinked.

"Me? Of course I am." He smiled. "I should be asking if you're okay, mister." He poked Namjoon's chest and the alpha snorted.

"I know it hurts." He said quietly and Taehyung stared at the books in his hands. The alpha drew closer and rubbed Taehyung's arms comfortingly earning a couple of jealous looks from the girls that had begun to stalk Namjoon and Taehyung. "But I'll mark you soo—tonight. I'll mark you tonight and you'll be mine forever."

Taehyung blinked in shock. "T-to-ton—tonight?" He stammered, cheeks turning red and the omega looked up into Namjoon's gentle, yet determined face.

The alpha nodded. "Tonight, Taehyung."

Taehyung gulped. "So soon..?"

"You've been waiting for days now." He said firmly. "Patiently and obediently, like the omega you are." He subtly brushed his cheek against Taehyung and the omega jolted, sighing happily. "So be a good boy and wait for me tonight. I'll be working today until nine, can you wait?"

Taehyung's eyelashes fluttered dreamily and he nodded blankly, sighing. "Y-yes, alpha..."

Namjoon patted his cheek and ruffled his hair. "Good boy."

-

hnnngggg i had sushi last night and my tum tum hurts but i also think i have the stomach flu be causedee its been hurting for a whileereeee