100

OMEGA!NAMJOON ALPHA! TAE
HIGH SCHOOL AU PT. 3

-

It was hot, and warm. And the room smelled thickly of sex, and there were soft squelching noises and gentle moans emitted from a pair of soft, plump lips.

"Fuck...Jungkook, you're so good...mm..."

The brown-haired male nodded eagerly, opening his eyes shyly as the alpha on top of him thrusted in ever so gently, his hands on his hips. Jimin broke apart above him, softly whispering curses and moans.

"Why aren't you making any noises?" Jimin whispered, stopping his movements and staring shyly down at the omega who had stayed quiet the entire time. "I want to hear your voice, baby..."

Jungkook bit his lip and giggled. "Well...it doesn't feel good."

Jimin flushed. "W-what?" He straightened himself, feeling humiliated.

"You didn't find the spot." Jungkook booped Jimin's nose and sat up, pushing Jimin down so that Jungkook was now on top, wiggling his hips. "Lemme show you..."

But before Jungkook could start swaying his hips, the door slammed open and Jungkook squealed, toppling over, Jimin's dick slipping out of him. Namjoon was at the door, and the male shrieked and slammed the door shut again while Jimin groaned, holding his dick in his hands. "Shit, that...that fuckin' hurt!"

Jungkook was blushing madly, and the omega wrapped a thin blanket around his hips and staggered outside, and Jimin instantly heard yelling and harsh whispers. Jimin nursed his dick in his hands, wondering if he had broken it, and glanced back up when he saw Jungkook shuffle back into the room. The alpha swept his hair back irritably, and Jungkook stomped a foot on the ground and let the blanket fall to his feet.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, tipping his head and Jungkook just snorted.

"Taehyung's in rut."

-

Taehyung moaned out helplessly, sniffling as his mate just ignored him and cradled the pup in his arms. The alpha sat up tiredly, his cock aching and hard between his legs, pouting when Namjoon ignored him even more and just began to sing softly to his pup.

Namjoon had gone into labor six months ago, and had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. He had named her Yaejeun, and Taehyung absolutely adored her. But right now, Taehyung was desperate and horny, and he really wanted Namjoon's attention.

"Baby, c'mon." Taehyung whined, and Namjoon rolled his eyes, just swaying his body so that Yaejeun would fall asleep. "You know I'm in rut..."

Namjoon turned briefly. "And? I need to put Yaejeun to sleep. Just wait."

Taehyung's lip wobbled and the alpha whined again. "Joonie...dear, please..." He lowered his head into the bedsheets, inhaling Namjoon's tempting scent from the cloth and he began humping the pillow between his legs. "Please...oh God..."

Namjoon wrinkled his nose and sighed, placing the sleepy Yaejeun down onto her crib before taking Taehyung's face into his hands. The alpha pouted adorably, and Namjoon giggled as Taehyung desperately puckered his lips, to which Namjoon kissed tenderly. "Alpha," Namjoon began, sitting on his lap and leaning back, "I need you to be patient, okay? Yaejeun is still awake, and if you wait for me, I'll be all yours."