special chapter

bc i missed u guys :( and because i realized this book really didn't have enough smut to satisfy you guys sksks

also when i post on my conversations do u guys get notifs? it's pretty lonely on there... :(

anywaysssssss a special chapter of taehyung and namjoon smut UwU

-

There was a tenseness to the atmosphere that morning that Taehyung woke up and was instantly met with a moody mate. Namjoon had complained of Taehyung's scent, something about it being too sweet, and had gotten out of bed and slept in the guest bedroom for the rest of the night. Taehyung had huddled up in their bedroom for a bit, confused and even a little saddened, before shuffling to the guest bedroom.

His heart ached when he saw Namjoon bundled up irritably on the bed, grumbling and Taehyung decided to leave him alone for the rest of the night.

The next morning came by in a blur, and Taehyung wasted no time in getting out of bed and meeting Namjoon still sleeping in the guest bedroom. It was oddly hot in here, and Namjoon's scent seemed stronger than usual.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon blearily opened his eyes as Taehyung opened the blinds to the windows and tentatively peered over at his mate who paled and looked away, unresponsive.

"J-Joonie?" Taehyung mumbled, sitting on the edge of the bed and reaching a hand out. He placed it on top of Namjoon's hand, and the alpha didn't move. "I'm s-sorry...I dunno what I did but...I took a shower. I used your shampoo because you said you didn't like my smell."

Namjoon gulped and sat up. "No, baby that's not what I meant." The alpha nervously looked over and chuckled. "I-I'm in rut, love...I was just being snappy."

Taehyung nodded, stifling a breath of relief and shuffling over, eyes big. "S-so...you're not mad?"

"How could I be?" Namjoon said softly, shamefully looking away. "B-baby if you get too close...y-your scent..."

Taehyung shook his head, cupping his cheek. "I took a shower it's fine."

Namjoon's eyes glowed red. "I can still smell you beneath that, love, now...you best get out before I...I do something..." He trailed off when Taehyung climbed onto his lap, panting and looking up through golden eyes. "Taehyung..."

"What if I want you to do those things to me?" Taehyung's voice was oddly husky. "What if I want you to ruin me...in the morning, when the pups are still asleep and...a-and you s-smell so good," Taehyung mewled, burying his face into the crook of Namjoon's neck, shivering.

Namjoon's hands curled into Taehyung's hips and the omega mewled louder, throwing his head back out of habit. Namjoon opened his lips, gaping and clamping his jaws around the omega's neck before biting softly. Taehyung hitched and gasped, shuddering in pleasure as Namjoon marked up his neck. He sucked and bit and left dark spots along his chest and shoulders, leaving the omega to squirm and pant.

Clothes began to litter the floor and Taehyung was later found huffing, mouth agape, body shifting up and down against the bed as Namjoon thrusted into him roughly. A sheen of sweat covered both their bodies, making them glisten in the pale morning light and Taehyung bit down hard on his lip.

"Y-you're so warm, love," Namjoon whispered, fixing his gaze on his mate's pretty golden eyes, his plush heart-lips and flushed cheeks, "s-so tight...so beautiful..."

Taehyung glowed at the praise, nodding eagerly and lifting his legs up against his chest a little more, resting one on Namjoon's shoulder. "P-please knot me." the omega shivered softly as Namjoon's member slid in and out of him, squelching at the excess slick that left his body, the heat of his insides and the eagerness of Namjoon chasing after his orgasm all creating a lovely symphony of morning sex. "F-fill me up and k-knot me...make everyone know I belong to you, a-alpha, please!"

Namjoon's eyes flared and a stifled howl rose in his chest, a newfound passion surging through him as he shoved Taehyung further up against the bed. "Turn around," he growled out, pulling out abruptly and making Taehyung yelp when his hands flew down to slap at his deliciously plump ass, "turn around; on your knees."

Taehyung swallowed, eyes cloudy with lust. "Yes alpha..."

When Taehyung shifted around slowly, lifting himself up onto all fours, lowering his front half so that his elbows supported him and his ass stuck higher into the air, throbbing and puckering as it gaped around nothing, begging to be filled with a nice, thick cock, and Namjoon groaned. "Beg." He demanded, circling the rim teasingly with his tip. "Beg to be knotted, omega."

Taehyung whined and teared up, gasping in desperation to be full of Namjoon's warm cum and to feel the alpha's knot tight against his walls. "Please," he whimpered out, hips bucking down as his cock and hole throbbed, begging to be touched and pleasured, "please, please please please! I-I can't wait," Taehyung shook his hips and sobbed, "f-fill me up, knot me, s-spank me, I don't care! I jus' wanna c-cum and f-feel your knot, please alpha!"

Namjoon cooed at how adorable Taehyung was, hiking his shirt up and pushing his ass back out of desperation, and Namjoon pushed his tip in before placing a warm hand on top of his ass.

"Good baby."

Taehyung squeaked, letting out high-pitched and breathy whine as Namjoon began his paced thrusting again. There was no other way to explain it: it just felt good.

Eventually, after about thirty minutes of teasing and fucking and kissing, Taehyung spilled himself over the pillows for the third time before Namjoon came, filling Taehyung up with the hot liquid, and he flopped besides Taehyung, knot buried deep inside of the exhausted omega.

"N-ny...ah...thank you, J-Joonie..." Taehyung whispered, feeling full and warm and content.

"It was nothing, my love," Namjoon murmured softly into his ear, pressing a gentle kiss onto his cheek, "you did so good...so pretty..."

Taehyung giggled and sighed, closing his eyes sleepily and nodding off. "Wake me up when your knot goes down..." He mumbled.

Namjoon smiled cheekily. "Does that mean I get to fuck you again afterwards?"

Taehyung lifted his head and shot Namjoon a glare. "Pervert."

Namjoon snickered. "Love you too, baby."

-

hey uh anyone have zepeto :(

my code is : MTGI54

pls add me i have no friends