57

sorry bout all this angst but uh, i'm here again to rant bc i feel dead :D

a specific person in my family said i'm a pubescent teen (which i really am tbh) that has no consideration for his family and no life and that i spend all my time out with friends (but they don't let me hang out w/ friends?) that has no interest in family or life itself, and that it's all because my parents raised me wrong and they looked at me with so much hatred i feel so sad and i feel like taehyung in this chapter :(  when my lil bro yells at our parents they don't say anything but when i show attitude they point it out and lecture me and i'm rlly sensitive so i cry a lot and they always say that "a real man shouldn't cry over something so stupid" and they're like "don't overthink this, it's your fault so why are you crying?"

i want to just sleep tbh, thnx for coming into listen to my shitty life and enjoy this chapter xoxo i love u all

-

Taehyung had texted Namjoon to meet him at his favorite coffee shop the next morning, and Taehyung could be found wrapped in a bundle of warm jackets,
sipping a cup of hot caramel macchiato, his nose pink and his ears covered with fluffy white earmuffs as he sat in the far corner, happily enjoying his mug of a hot drink, excitedly awaiting to see his mate arrive.

He had a bad night sleeping, tossing and turning and realizing just how lonely he felt without Jooyeon or Namjoon's warm body against his. His lust for skinship had grown significantly living in Namjoon's apartment, where the family would show so much affection that Taehyung had darted to the coffee shop thirty minutes early from their planned time of meeting.

"Hey, baby. What's a pretty omega like you doing here? Alone?"

Taehyung recognized the voice of a strange flirter and turned around with a cold expression, already expecting to see some idiot boy trying to woo him into a date. And just as he expected, he saw the face of a young, immature but handsome alpha male leaning against his chair, grinning down at him.

"Fuck off." Taehyung snapped. "I'm waiting for my mate."

The male frowned. "Mate? But a young little omega like you...a mate already? Your scent is still fresh, untainted. You don't have a mate." He advanced closer to Taehyung, his hands sidling from his shoulder down to his chest and Taehyung gasped.

"Uhm, excuse you—oh!" Taehyung jerked when the boy cupped his breasts and his cheeks flared angrily. "You do not have to be so touchy—stop!" Taehyung stood, his chair kicking back with a squeal. But the cafe was relatively empty, and the only people beside Taehyung was a table of two stressed college students typing away at their laptops, headphone plugged in.

The alpha smirked. "Feisty. I do like your type. C'mon baby, let's go to my place." His hands wrapped around Taehyung's waist, his free hand smacking his cute, perky ass and Taehyung yelped, twisting out of his grip, and he was about to elbow the alpha in the crotch when a voice sounded from behind.

"Hey, Jumin—Jumin, what are you doing?!"

Taehyung jerked his gaze back, eyes widening when he saw Jiheun, (I don't remember if I put this in the story or not? but Jiheun is the kid that they finished a math project with and Jiheun has a crush on Taehyung since freshman year of high school. he doesn't know tae has a mate).

Jiheun stumbled over and pulled Taehyung away from the horny alpha behind him and Taehyung hugged himself, his face hot and his eyes glowering at the so-called Jumin who looked rather annoyed that Taehyung was stolen from his grip. Jiheun gasped, cheeks red. "Taehyung! I am so, so sorry! I didn't know that he would do that—so sorry..."