71

alpha!tae omega!namjoon

PT. 2 OF HIGH SCHOOL AU
(this is not the original plot line y'all don't get confused it's a BONUS CHAPTER}

-

{time skip a month after tae knots + marks namjoon @ school}

"Mom?"

Namjoon shakily opened the door to his mother's room, seeing her reading a book on the bed with his father sleeping soundly beside her. She looked up and beamed when she saw her son, and got up out of bed.

"You're home late," she chided, closing the door behind her and ushering him to the kitchen.

"It's seven o' clock, Mom...." Namjoon mumbled, clearing his throat. She rolled her eyes and continues to fix up dinner for him. "Mom...I have, uh....I have something to tell you."

She nodded, microwaving the soup for him."Yes? Go ahead."

"Mom, can we sit down?"

She paused, looking up when she smelled Namjoon's fear. She cooed and took Namjoon's hand and nodded, sitting down at the living room table with a frown. "Baby, what's wrong? Is it something serious?" She massaged his wrist and Namjoon glanced up when he saw a sleepy looking Jungkook pad into the kitchen, getting a cup of water.

Namjoon couldn't meet her eyes. "P-please don't be angry."

Jungkooj paused and looked up at his older brother. Their mother shook her head. "I won't be angry, now tell me what's wrong."

There was a long silence, tension crackling in the air as Namjoon slowly gathered up the courage. "I'm..." He flashed a nervous look at Jungkook, who also didn't know. "I'm pregnant."

Her face went pale, and Namjoon freaked out. His heart was dancing miles per second and he didn't know what to do as she just sat there in disbelief. Jungkook was gaping at him, spluttering on his water, staring at Namjoon's still flat tummy. His mother hid her face behind her hands and swallowed. "You're pregnant?"

"M'pregnant." Namjoon whispered, tears filling his eyes.

She took a long breath. "W-who's the mother? The father?"

"H-he's outside," Namjoon stammered, "waiti—waiting in his ca-car."

She stood. "I want to meet him."

Namjoon got to his feet. "Wait, Mom, h-he and I started dating last month, and...and it was a mistake, we were being reckless and...he marked me..."

Her eyes widened and she gently brought Namjoon closer to her, wiping his tears before tugging down his collar, seeing a deep mating mark fixed right between his neck and collarbone. She sighed and shook her head, not saying anything and just gesturing outside. Gulping, Namjoon opened the front door, pattered over to the expensive sports car parked out, and knocked at the glass. Not a few moments later, and a tall, muscular and handsome alpha slips out of the car, wearing some kind of sweater and a bandana, a surprise to Namjoon's mother who didn't know he was this handsome, and the alpha took a moment to kiss Namjoon's forehead and rub his belly, murmuring something gentle to him, and she saw her son relax and purr.

Namjoon clung to the alpha's side as they made it to the door, and she could see how scared the boys were. "H-Hello." He stammered. "I'm Kim Taehyung."