83

"Breathe in, slowly."

Namjoon's eye twitched irritably when Taehyung arched his back and moaned, gasping.

They had stopped by Seokjin's house to test out Taehyung's body, to really make sure if he was pregnant or not. He was taking his usual slick, semen, and oddly breast milk samples, and Namjoon had willingly volunteered to come in and quote, "support."

But Taehyung had let go of Namjoon's hand almost instantly and had taken Seokjin's, much to the alpha's irritation. Taehyung gripped onto Seokjin's shoulders tightly as he came, gasping and unraveling himself across his chest. Seokjjn quickly took a bit of the samples and placed it in a tube, then went to take some milk samples.

But as he gently brushed his hands against his nipples, Taehyung yelped in pain. Namjoon snarled and Seokjin growled back, turning back to Taehyung who was now softly cupping his breasts.

"Th-that hurt." Taehyung whispered, letting go and allowing Seokjin to nudge against his boobs. Taehyung flinched, biting back a whine, and Seokjin hummed when some milk eventually squirted out. "O-owie..." He whimpered, and Seokjin gently kissed his hand, quietly praising, and Namjoon fumed.

"Your nipples are a shade darker than normal." Taehyung glanced down at his perky breasts and blinked. "Which is a telltale sign of pregnancy...however, it might just be due to the rise in estrogen...hm."

Taehyung sat up shakily. "M'sorry, Jinnie...I didn't know I was gonna get pregnant I just forgot to take my tea..." He looked miserable. "M'scared."

Seokjin gently ruffled the top of his head while Namjoon mentally had a breakdown beside him. "You don't have to be~ Hoseok's here to speak to you if you want."

Taehyung blinked back tears and nodded. "P-please."

Seokjin got up, snapping his gloves off and walking out of the office room to fetch Hoseok. A moment later, the sleepy looking omega entered, yawning. "I heard someone's pregnant?" Hoseok mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Taehyung's gaze was fixed on Hoseok's swollen belly, and he saw Seokjin gently rub it and kiss Hoseok's cheek. The omega giggled and walked over to Taehyung and nuzzled into the boy's side, taking a deep breath of his scent. Hoseok's sleepy eyes scrunched up cutely. "Oh yeah. Definitely."

Taehyung placed his hands on Hoseok's belly, surprised at how soft yet firm it felt. Hoseok hiked up his shirt, cooing when Taehyung blinked and stared at the stretched, swelled skin and Taehyung leaned down and pressed his hand to the front. Hoseok giggled and allowed Taehyung to stare at his belly in awe, their eyes glowing gold as a moment passed through the two omegas. Seokjin took a swig from his water bottle and watched his mate calmly, the expression of a professional still lingering in his gaze while Namjoon was literally breaking down.

"T-Taehyung's gonna look like that?" Namjoon gaped, staring at Hoseok's tummy. "Oh my God..."

Seokjin shot the alpha a look. "What? Is it not sexy or something?" He snapped, and Namjoon shook his head.

"N-no, it's just...cool...I guess?"

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok shyly and asked him a couple of tentative questions, which he responded eagerly. "Oh, Namjoon's a cook, you'll have no problem with morning sickness. Just remind him not to cook anything too strong, 'cause it'll depend if you're gonna wake up nauseous or not."

Taehyung smiled and nuzzled Hoseok. "Y-you smell so good..." He breathed in the older's creamy lavender scent with a sigh.

"Oh," Hoseok giggled, "yeah...that's another thing. You'll be driving your mate insane with your scent."

Taehyung softly sighed. "M'gonna smell like this...?"

"Yes." Hoseok gently wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "And, well, you might be kinda horny...okay, a lot...you're gonna tire your alpha out a little."

Seokjin flushed from the cabinets and choked a little on his water. He glanced warily at Namjoon, then at Taehyung, cleared his throat and took Hoseok's arm. "I think that's enough for today, baby...go back to sleep."

Hoseok whined. "B-but m'not tired!"

Seokjin's eyes glowed red. "Go back to bed. I'll join you in a second."

Taehyung pouted, and Hoseok shot him a wink. Seokjin grumbled and pushed him gently, but Taehyung didn't miss the way Seokjin gently kissed the back of his head. Namjoon was still glowering at the naked Taehyung on the bed, his scent driving him insane, and he pulled the omega to his feet. "We're done, right? Okay, let's go home—"

"No, I'm going to take a urine test. It's quick and efficient. And, well, just come in the restroom Taehyung." He handed Taehyung a cup, and the omega blinked and nodded, padding into the bathroom. Namjoon growled and stood, puffing out his chest and Seokjin glanced back, an eyebrow raised. "Honestly. Could you be a responsible alpha for once and stop releasing that damn scent?"

"You're the one touching my mate!" Namjoon spat, his blonde hair swept back angrily.

"Oh, please. Y'know I'm a certified doctor, and I have no feelings for Taehyung. I have a mate, and three pups on the way." Seokjin turned around and watched as Taehyung got out with a cup of his urine, and Seokjin pulled out a stick of paper and dipped it in. "If it's pink, it means you're pregnant."

As Seokjin took the paper out, it was a light shade of hot pink. Taehyung gaped and Namjoon choked. Seokjin smiled softly and discarded the cup and paper, taking his gloves off again and patting Taehyung's cheek. He slid his clothes and undergarments over the omega's body, and gently pushed him out.

"I'll get the testing results back by you two tomorrow. However, I'm pretty sure that that urine tests proves a lot."

-

we gonna get tiny wittle tae tae with pupps

also, daddy?? ^^