90

my day gets better by reading ur comments :) so pls comment a lot and make me happy daddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-

"Go, dance!"

"Yeah~ you've got the looks for it!"

Jimin and Taehyung both exchanged quizzical looks as the street dancers attempted to grind down on both of them, but Taehyung swiftly dodged and waltzed his way out of the crowd. Jimin, however, rolled his eyes and shoved the man away. The crowd hollered, and Jimin smirked.

Taehyung groaned. He should've expected this. Jimin loved a good challenge when he got one: and it was obvious Jimin would love this one. The omega had always enjoyed dance competitions, and doing one with this overly-ambitious street performer group would probably boost Jimin's pride if he won them over. Besides, there was a big crowd, and Jimin was a whore for attention.

"C'mon," Jimin scoffed and stretched his arms out, "is that all you've got?"

Namjoon and Jungkook appeared besides Taehyung and the omega frowned. "Jimin's trying to dance off with those street performers." He said glumly, snuggling into Namjoon's chest while Jungkook fumed.

Jungkook burst out between the crowds. "No!" He snapped at Jimin, attempting to pull him away but the omega smacked his arms away. "Jimin—!"

Jimin stuck his tongue out at Jungkook, and his gaze snapped up when the music changed. It went from a sort of upbeat pop song to something snazzy, sultry and suggesting, and a concentrated glint appeared in Jimin's eyes. Jungkook's eyes flared, and the omega smirked up at Jungkook and swung around the alpha.

"Let's dance, alpha." Jimin smirked, then spun back to Jungkook's front so his ass was pressed up against Jungkook's. He began swaying his hips and sliding his arms up from Jungkook's neck down to his breasts, shooting a glare at the street performer in front of him. "Bring it on."

The street performer grinned, taking his partner into his arms and then snapping out some sexual dance, challenging Jimin. Jungkook's eyes narrowed, feeling his mate fume from in front of him, and the alpha decided to play along as well.

Namjoon frowned. "Jungkook loves dancing. But does Jimin dance?" Namjoon looked down at his mate who was rubbing his tummy and glumly holding his honeydew boba drink. "Your stomach still hurts?"

Taehyung nodded. "I have dia—"

"I don't need details, that stuff is for Seokjin." Namjoon cut him off and Taehyung giggled. "He did say you're body's gonna change a lot but I didn't know it'd change this much." He teased and squished Taehyung's cheeks and the omega got on his tiptoes and playfully bite Namjoon's earlobe.

The two turned their attention back to the dancing couples. It was a dance off between Jimin and Jungkook and the two street performers in front of them, and the bustling crowd surrounding them, filming them and hooting and chanting. Taehyung watched, slightly amazed as Jimin flexed out his arms and rolled his legs, spinning around expertly. He slut-dropped, then slid his body across the floor smoothly and got up, placing both hands on Jungkook's shoulders and moving his legs and hips side to side. The alpha's gaze was on Jimin's, his own body moving accordingly to Jimin's. The crowd went wild as Jungkook groped Jimin's hips, sliding his hands along the curvy sides and the alpha threw his head back for effect, a lustful look overtaking his features.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Someone roared.

"DADDY!"

Jimin winked at the crowd, blowing a kiss to Taehyung, and the silver haired boy caught it, giggling like a kid. Jimin proceeded to turn around and place his hands on Jungkook's thick thighs and rubbed his ass back, wiggling it around and loudly moaning. Jungkook growled and roughly grabbed up his hips and they danced, smoothly linking themselves between each other. The crowd shrieked and went crazy, and the street performers in front of them scowled, rolling their eyes and yawning.

Jimin leaned back and exposed his neck, his eyes glowed with a ferocious glow and Jungkook pointedly stuck out his tongue and licked up from his collarbone to his earlobe, making the girls in the crowd squeal and scream obnoxiously, and Namjoon choked in the crowd. "How did my romantic date with you end up with me literally watching my brother and his mate basically have sex in public?"

"It's not sex." Taehyung smacked Namjoon's chest. "It's a dance off! Jimin gets really competitive about these things."

"Jungkook's just a horny brat." Namjoon snapped. "He hasn't danced in years."

Taehyung blinked. "Really? But he's so good! Jimin goes out for practice every week: he should join him."

Namjoon pouted and pulled Taehyung in front of him. Taehyung stumbled and flushed as Namjoon hugged his shoulders, and the omega leaned back, happily enjoying Namjoon's warmth and scent.

"Getting vocal, aren't we?" The street performer challenged snarkily, bringing his partner up to his crotch. She danced perfectly, but her curves were unimpressive. Her long hair was more attractive and she had makeup on that made her face pop. She started to let out louder more sexual moans, and most of the boys in the crowd licked their lips and howled, and Jimin scoffed.

He can make a whole crowd turn gay. He was Park Jimin, for God's sake.

Before their turn even ended, Jimin turned to Jungkook and began dancing. His years of practice and performances at school and concerts flowed through him, and his pride was at stake here. His eyes narrowed, and Jimin scanned the crowd before busting out some of his best moves. He had probably slut-dropped a million times at this point, but the crowd still managed to go insane every time he did.

And then things got really intense. The crowd was getting more and more wild, and Jimin was getting more and more excited. Jungkook's eyes flared red, and the alpha met Jimin's eyes and he nodded.

He spun Jimin around in his arms, rolling his arms and popping to the beat, before ripping Jimin's sweater from the collar down to expose his beautifully milky skin. The alphas in the crowd all gaped, drooling over his ethereal complexion. Jimin didn't wear bras like Taehyung: he had smaller breasts that didn't need those garments. But he did have pretty nipples, and Jungkook smirked before pointedly suckling on them.

The crowd exploded, boys howling and girls screaming. A police officer made their way through the crowd and gaped when they saw Jungkook biting down Jimin's front. The two never stopped dancing throughout their sexual play, and Jimin bit his lip.

The music paused for a moment and Jimin's eyes widened when Jungkook slammed his crotch against Jimin's ass, and the two swayed their hips, and Jimin shivered and moaned out: "Oh, alpha~" and when the music started, Jimin moved again back onto Jungkook with a smug smile, winking at the performers in front of him sassily.

Jungkook finished it off with some more dancing, pulled up a chair and sat on it and grabbed Jimin's neck possessively and brought him down on his lap. Jimin was a bit surprised, but he leaned back, puffing out his chest, and moaning.

Jungkook snickered and stared at the street performers who were now staring blankly at the two, dumbfounded. There was no way they could top that, and they knew it.

The crowd hollered and went crazy, photos snapping wildly, people shouting and hooting and howling. Jimin had never felt so much energy and he sat down comfortably. It was obvious they had won, and Jimin looked back at Jungkook with a sudden change of expression. From being the sexy and lust-inducing omega he was while dancing, his gaze was now gooey and childish and adorable.

"Kookie, we won!" Jimin squeaked cutely, and Jungkook was confused. The sexual tension was still burning hotly between the two, and Jungkook frowned.

"So," Jungkook tipped his head, "this does mean I get to fuck you, right?"

-

lolol kookie thought he was gonna fuck jimininininininininininieeeeee

nah coconut headass try harder.

anyways dis chap is kinda late but dedicated to jimin for his birthday, ik i'm rlly late but i was super duper busy and i completely forgot about it :( sorry if this chapter was weird idk i'm half asleep rn