55

Namjoon was a bit hesitant, blinking back to reality when Taehyung had arched his back, his chest touching Namjoon's, lithe and sweet. His body, littered with bruises from Namjoon's own hands, seemed almost beautiful, swirling across his skin and Taehyung whined when Namjoon gently placed his hand on one of them.

"Taehyung...I don't want to h-hurt you...I..-I literally almost killed you hours ago."

Taehyung pouted. "No, you didn't...you just, messed up...you mind wasn't, working, but...I know you won't do it again."

Namjoon's hands, which somehow had a mind of its own, went up slowly to fiddle with the perks of Taehyung's nubs, his breasts jiggling slightly as Namjoon toyed with the pink flowering buds. Taehyung's eyes shot open and the omega let out a whimper. All omegas had breasts, but male omegas always had smaller ones. Taehyung's, which Jimin was always pointing out in jealousy, were slightly bigger than most omega males. They were A cup, which was quite impressive for a male to have. Most omega males barely made it to that size, and Namjoon?

Well, Namjoon was loving the soft, squishy flesh underneath his hands, cupping so perfectly into them. Taehyung gasped and keened forward, wincing when his wounds suddenly jolted with pain and Namjoon swallowed, pulling back. "I shouldn't." He softly pulled Taehyung away from him. "You should get some rest."

"I need to take a bath..." Taehyung mumbled out the excuse, softly puffing out his chest to get Namjoon to touch him again. It had felt so good to have Namjoon's large, warm hands softly rubbing against his perky nipples, sending electric shocks of pleasure up his spine.

"No, you don't. You stayed home all day, you have no use to take a bath." Namjoon helped Taehyung up, refusing to look at the bandages which were falling a bit and revealed the sickening cuts Namjoon had made with his stupid claws. "Let me...let me reapply that ointment on the wound, huh?" He tapped his shoulder and Taehyung frowned.

So, fifteen minutes later, Namjoon was wrapping fresh new gauze over the cuts, kissing his bruises, apologizing profusely. Taehyung was just drowning in happiness, and that's what Taehyung loved about this. He had forgiven Namjoon, instead of holding grudges. Granted, what Namjoon did wasn't right, and Taehyung was still a little frightened and hurt, but overall, his love for the alpha would brim over and he couldn't help himself but drown in his praises and love.

The two settled in comfortably on the bed, and soon fell fast asleep.

What they didn't know was, that Jooyeon was having one of the worst nightmares in his life beside them.

Flashes of Soohyun appeared behind his eyelids, her naked body just burned into his poor brain, sweaty, rolling on top of some masked male figure. Jooyeon's heart pounded, fear coiling tightly around his chest, hyprevetnalating, as he watched, trapped from the closet. He didn't understand what was happening, what these noises were, why this was happening to him. He closed his eyes tightly and whimpered, covering his ears but it was no use. The sounds, the images were all still there.

Jooyeon's lips opened in a wail, and then, in Soohyun's spot was Taehyung.

But Taehyung wasn't having fun like Soohyun was, his eyes were wide with fear, and Namjoon, warped and shaped like a black, muscled demon, was crouched above him like a great hawk, growling, and Namjoon swung around, his red eyes narrowing until all he could see was red, those scary red eyes...

Jooyeon woke with a jolt and wasted no time in screaming out his sobs. Taehyung jumped, Namjoon jerked, and Jungkook blinked open his eyes in the room next to theirs.

He hadn't had those nightmares ever since Taehyung had took him into his safe embrace, and suddenly, the normal chill of fear rippled down his spine, and his developing instincts caused his eyes to go a bright red and the pup curled up into a protective ball, biting onto the bedsheets.