79

On a serious note, love is something that you have to sacrifice to receive. I know this is fictional and I'll probably forget this account twenty years from now, but I want every single one of u to know that love isn't as perfect as it is portrayed in movies and books. Love is fragile, don't just throw it around. U can't expect to be in a relationship without having big or little fights, or arguing a lot. There'll be times where u just wanna leave but, yeah its cheesy but rlly, if u love smth let it go, and if it comes back then it's definitely yours forever

now let me cry in peace im feeling emo jfc :(

-

"Mom, it's too spicy—look at Taehyung's face!"

"No it's not, weakling."

"Shut the fuck up—"

"Joonie—" (violent coughing) "—language!"

"Haha! Daddy said fuck! Fuck fuck! Fuck! Hehe!"

"No—J-Jooyeon! Get ba—back here! KIM JOOYEON!"

"Oh, please." Mrs. Kim held up her spoon, sipping the kimchi stew. "It's not that spicy." She looked up at Taehyung who was nodding but tears were running down his cheeks and snot was running down his nose. Namjoon dabbed his face with a napkin and the omega wiped his snot on Namjoon's shoulder, making the alpha groan.

"Tae!" Namjoon flicked his forehead and Taehyung smacked his chest. He just wrinkled his nose and blew into a tissue, sniffling.

"Oh dear," Mrs. Kim handed Taehyung a bowl of cooled rice. "I have less spicier ones." She chided, glancing at Jooyeon who had came back and was now eating his bowl of kimchi stew aggressively. "How is he eating that if it's so spicy?" She said in shock, and Jooyeon didn't even flinch, just ate all of it and went over to dig into Taehyung's.

Namjoon frowned, setting down a warm, less spicier soup for Taehyung. "Did I not tell you? He's an alpha."

"An alpha!" She exclaimed.

And Jooyeon let out a loud burp, giggling afterwards, showing off his fangs. "Yummy," Jooyeon nuzzled into Taehyung's side before hopping off his chair and running into the living room to play with his stuffy.

"Dear, you didn't tell me he was an alpha! That must be why he's so energetic and eats so much." She wiped her brow. "Alphas aren't easy to raise."

Namjoon chewed on a chunk of meat and Taehyung laid on his shoulder. "Yes...they're a handful."

Namjoon kissed his cheek. "Hey. I am not a handful."

"Yes you are baby," Taehyung teased, "you are a handful. But I love you, so you're lucky."

Namjoon scoffed. Jungkook looked at Jimin from across the table who was staring at the interaction enviously. Jimin had been kicked into heat, and Jungkook into rut because of Taehyung, but Namjoon had oddly not been affected. The pink haired omega was needier than usual and was extremely moody towards Jungkook, refusing hugs and kisses and other days craving sex, and he even cried over Jungkook hugging Taehyung the other day.

Jungkook walked over to Jimin and grabbed his waist and the omega hissed and stomped away into Jungkook's room. Gaping, he looked back and realized nobody had noticed his outburst, so he scurried after his boyfriend.