110

halloween special .。.:*☆

someone asked for bottom joon but alphas can't rlly bottom to omegas bc they have a natural instinc to dominate and they're too rough...so here's bottomtop!tae and subtop joon

-

"Trick or—fuck!"

Namjoon looked up in shock from the dinner table, his romance novel snapping shut and he cursed. He was at the best part, too, where the alpha male was proposing to his mate, blinking when Taehyung's cute soft voice jerked into a groan of pain, and his eyes widened.

The omega was hunched over the sofa, wearing nothing but a pair of what seemed like cat or wolf ears, fishnet leggings that hugged his beautifully thick thighs and smooth calves, tucked into his knee-high black socks. He was clutching his toe, his cheeks flushed, and Namjoon could barely suppress a growl when he saw the omega had a smear of pink lipgloss on his plump, heart-lips that just made his features pop.

"What're you wearing?" Namjoon asked, standing, his novel left forgotten on the table.

Taehyung rubbed his toe aggressively and huffed. "Lemme finish what I was gonna say. It was supposed to be a surprise, but this stupid sofa stubbed my toe." He pouted and straightened himself up, shaking his head. "Anyways. I was gonna say, 'trick or treat, alpha, please give me a treat~' but now I'm not horny anymore and my  toe hurts."

Namjoon swallowed thickly, pushing his brown hair out of his eyes, pushing his glasses up. "No, you can't just dress up like that and not expect me to bend you over and destroy you—"

Taehyung snorted, plopping down onto the sofa boredly. "Yes I can. Now gimme cuddles, I'm tired now."

Namjoon turned hot, desperately reaching out to Taehyung's thighs but the omega smacked his hand away and raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't wanna anymore." He spat, his mood swinging again and the omega pouted. "Cuddles."

So Namjoon huffily hugged Taehyung to his chest, miserably keeping his hormones in check as Taehyung's plump ass kept wiggling against his crotch. And Taehyung didn't even notice the thick outline of his cock against his trousers, and he was too busy tugging the fishnet leggings off his thighs to notice Namjoon's heavy, aroused scent.

"These are itchy as heck." Taehyung grumbled, and Namjoon nearly passed out when the fishnets were pulled off, his ass jiggling. His mouth watered, and he placed the palms of his hand against the soft flesh, kneading it and Taehyung jolted and whined. "Stop~!"

Namjoon buried his nose against Taehyung's shoulder. "But Tae...you look so pretty."

Taehyung blushed. "I know I do, but my tummy's hurting again, and—"

"WOAH—okay, hyung, if you and Tae are gonna fuck in the living room like that at least warn me!"

Namjoon whipped around, scowling when Jungkook grabbed Jimin's art project from the front table, stomping back away into his room. Namjoon snorted, watching as the alpha shot Namjoon a glare and a middle finger, and Namjoon just stuck his tongue out and turned back to Taehyung who was picking at the knee-high socks.

"Please, Taehyung?" Namjoon whined, pouting. "I really wanna fuck you so bad!"

Taehyung blushed. "Joonie..."

Namjoon's lips pouted up and Taehyung dropped his fishnets to the floor, sighing. He slid off of Namjoon's lap, curled up behind onto the sofa and, with his face blushing madly, he spread his legs.

Namjoon drooled, gaping and looking up at him as if asking for permission, his hands shooting up to grope and knead at his thighs, hungrily leaning down between the aromatic area between his tiny cock and his clenching hole, which was all open and exposed to his entire mercy. But as he waited for Taehyung to nod and give him full control, the omega's legs snapped shut and Namjoon yelped, reeling back out of shock.